PITS 2-[Project International Touring Series 2]PS4 

• Thread starter Alex ONeill
  • 5,565 comments
GHloldY.gif
Ok, ran some laps at Brno. Man those cars are fun there. - I'm sure I'm on the pedestrian side when it comes to lap times, but that sure is a nice flowing track. Really fun in MotoGP, too.

It be like:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Love Petter Solberg!!
tire.gif
tire.gif
tire.gif
tire.gif

I STUNK IT UP LAST NIGHT!
And looking back at the threads trying to figure out what @Alex ONeill was talking about saying I was putting up false info. and this is all I could find. :confused:

Last edited:
That is the one I was talking about, you had Hazard thinking we were running at Brno. Lol

Probably my fault too, I knew I was gonna be missing Spa - so jumped in and did some laps at Brno (just because: race car), sorry if that confused anyone.

If anyone is on tonight and gonna do a race, or practice, please shoot me an invite if you see me on. Thanks!

Probably my fault too, I knew I was gonna be missing Spa - so jumped in and did some laps at Brno (just because: race car), sorry if that confused anyone.

If anyone is on tonight and gonna do a race, or practice, please shoot me an invite if you see me on. Thanks!
I'll still trying to figure out where I supposedly posted lap times at brno, because that's your post he's referring to.
tenor-6.gif

I haven't been around much, but I have been lurking. I just figured I would let you guys know, I am starting CDL training on Monday. If everything goes well, I will be driving truck in about 5 weeks or so.
I'ma truck driver for almost 20 years now, I've been off for almost 2 years now for health reasons and looking to get back into it, hopefully this year. D
source-1.gif
ump truck driving is where it's at, the OTR is for the YOUNG BUCKS but you gotta get your feet wet some wheres, good luck on your endeavors! And keep it between the ditches!

I haven't been around much, but I have been lurking. I just figured I would let you guys know, I am starting CDL training on Monday. If everything goes well, I will be driving truck in about 5 weeks or so.
Aye aye. If it isn't our old MIA weather forecaster. Good to see you bro. You been missed. Since you been MIA Alex and Hazard don't give we no weather forecasts the sonovagun egg sucking dogs. And to add insult to injury they had us racing all night pitch dark in devil rain Thursday gone.:banghead:
Don't know what "CDL" means but all the best with it.

Aye aye. If it isn't our old MIA weather forecaster. Good to see you bro. You been missed. Since you been MIA Alex and Hazard don't give we no weather forecasts the sonovagun egg sucking dogs. And to add insult to injury they had us racing all night pitch dark in devil rain Thursday gone.:banghead:
Don't know what "CDL" means but all the best with it.
Commercial Drivers license. So I can drive the Big Trucks. Sorry I been gone. PC is so much better.

Mother trucker... Good job man stick with it.. My buddy does that ans he has a nice gig going

Also anyone down to do some laps @HazardLvL4 @Alex ONeill @barryf1fan @SGETI @ONESPACE @whoevrelse wants to join lol

Season 13 - Mixed Series

Cars - GT1
(Ferrari F50 GT, Mercedes CLK-LM, Panoz Esperante GTR1, Porsche 911 GT1-98, Toyota GT-One(GT1))
Ferrari and Mercedes for Group B only

Tire wear - Accelerated
Driver Assists - Off
Damage - Off
Mechanical Failures - On
Weather synced to race unless otherwise noted

Race 3 (5/3/19)
Brno
2 @ 45 mins

Time - 10:00
Track date - Default
Weather: Actual to day of race