PITS 2-[Project International Touring Series 2]PS4 

• Thread starter Alex ONeill
  • 5,565 comments
d32b0371-17ad-44a8-8602-9328ef3488fa.gif

Anyone planning on doing a little Brno practice the GT-Uno's tonight?? If you open a room please invite me if you see me on.
[I'm still pretty much a boob - can't seem to find the right damn settings that PITS runs.]

practice-makes-perfect.jpg

Anyone planning on doing a little Brno practice the GT-Uno's tonight?? If you open a room please invite me if you see me on.
[I'm still pretty much a boob - can't seem to find the right damn settings that PITS runs.]

practice-makes-perfect.jpg

I will getting on for some practice at 7:00 or 7:30 EST and running till 9:30 EST. @Alex ONeill is joining me as well. I can send you an invite and you can join at your leisure.

@HazardLvL4 and @Alex ONeill - So, what is everyone's take on doing a team series?? Or is it a, been there done that kinda thing?

I know I haven't been around (this game) for long, and it shows in some of my poor decisions... working on the racecraft bit though (I don't think I've plowed into @yogi bear for 2 complete races now! 👍 ) and trying to improve. Been racing the Ai on 100% and trying to pass cleanly instead of my normal, "I'm TGF, get the 🤬 out of my way" type driving style. Which is what I'm used to doing in car games. :rolleyes:

Anyway, just wondering as it sounds like fun, then again, maybe not. Thoughts? ? ?

@HazardLvL4 and @Alex ONeill - So, what is everyone's take on doing a team series?? Or is it a, been there done that kinda thing?

I know I haven't been around (this game) for long, and it shows in some of my poor decisions... working on the racecraft bit though (I don't think I've plowed into @yogi bear for 2 complete races now! 👍 ) and trying to improve. Been racing the Ai on 100% and trying to pass cleanly instead of my normal, "I'm TGF, get the 🤬 out of my way" type driving style. Which is what I'm used to doing in car games. :rolleyes:

Anyway, just wondering as it sounds like fun, then again, maybe not. Thoughts? ? ?

We have done it before, first few seasons actually. It is a lot of fun but only when everyone shows up. Otherwise your team mate is left out. We can put some feelers out and see what everyone else thinks. Maybe try it again for the next weekly.

Who's ready for tonight's race? Weather will be announced at 5pm EST.

Season 13 - Mixed Series

Cars - GT1
(Ferrari F50 GT, Mercedes CLK-LM, Panoz Esperante GTR1, Porsche 911 GT1-98, Toyota GT-One(GT1))
Ferrari and Mercedes for Group B only

Tire wear - Accelerated
Driver Assists - Off
Damage - Off
Mechanical Failures - On
Weather synced to race unless otherwise noted

Race 3 (5/3/19)
Brno
2 @ 45 mins

Time - 10:00
Track date - Default
Weather: Actual to day of race
40X Time progression

Season 13 - Mixed Series

Cars - GT1
(Ferrari F50 GT, Mercedes CLK-LM, Panoz Esperante GTR1, Porsche 911 GT1-98, Toyota GT-One(GT1))

Tire wear - Accelerated
Driver Assists - Off
Damage - Off
Mechanical Failures - On

Race 3 (5/3/19)
Brno
2 @ 45 mins

Track date - Default
40X Time progression
I'm not ready but I'm confirming....
DVcUwwIWkAA7rHs.jpg
I'll be looking like the Jimmer after this race!:indiff:

Season 13 - Mixed Series

Cars - GT1

Tire wear - Accelerated
Driver Assists - Off
Damage - Off
Mechanical Failures - On

Race 3 (5/3/19)
Brno
2 @ 45 mins

Track date - Default
40X Time progression
I'll be there. Brno is a great track. But fair notice if half to three-quarters of the race is in near total darkness and rain like the last time I may just bear it out with Race 1: 45mins. Just not able with 90 minutes plus added time of that. Just too frustrating and leaves me with very little time to bedtime finishing close to midnight my time. And then I catch my tail to go to sleep for work in the morning.

Yea unless where running a 24hr scale on rain then yes it's going to rain for the last stint. So far I'm doing low 1.53 and high 1.52s in the dry

Affirmation of the confirmation!!

[Just to keep the trend going]

What's the weather gonna be like??

I'll be there. Brno is a great track. But fair notice if half to three-quarters of the race is in near total darkness and rain like the last time I may just bear it out with Race 1: 45mins. Just not able with 90 minutes plus added time of that. Just too frustrating and leaves me with very little time to bedtime finishing close to midnight my time. And then I catch my tail to go to sleep for work in the morning.
aae516a0edda9183fbd689b6bec76c90--miscellaneous-things-nascar-racing.jpg

Wow... writing me off so soon?

Nah, you'll be there, we all know that - Sgeti has just been on fire the last few races. Looks as though it will be a 4-way battle. You, Stanc03, Sgeti, and Onespace. You never know though, someone else might jump up there. And I don't mean me, I can't make my buns last more than about 6-7 laps if I am turning competitive lap times. Glad I'm on the pace, somewhat, but just burning through my tires. Figuring out the setup bit, a little at a time.

Problem I'm having is, if I get the car to handle through a fast sweeping turn it will suck dog turds in the slow stuff, and vice-verse. Still having fun, and thanks again @Alex ONeill & @HazardLvL4 for the opportunity.

Back