PITS 2-[Project International Touring Series 2]PS4 

• Thread starter Alex ONeill
  • 5,565 comments
The next 2 cars we will be running for the next 4 weeks tracks will be posted tomo very busy this weekend @barryf1fan lol my, bad bro watch my stream and see what happen on my, screen lol
@HazardLvL4 good to hear evryone made it out
@SGETI you fix, that chair yet
?
Screenshot_20200208-184135_Chrome.jpg

The next 2 cars we will be running for the next 4 weeks tracks will be posted tomo very busy this weekend @barryf1fan lol my, bad bro watch my stream and see what happen on my, screen lol

It's all good man!! I was just messin' with ya. Trying to be funny.

That's kinda what happened with bigtimedave and me on Tuesday in the Enduro race, I wasn't "past" him like you were me... but he was waaay up in front of me. I really didn't feel like I hit him or even could have. Maybe the game just glitchin' or something.

Terminal. Looking at options. Not going to stop me from racing.

Can build you a Ricmotech rig... I still got the plans. I decided not to cut them up, and could use them again. If I had help could do it in a weekend. Pizza and beer (or Makers Mark whiskey) go a long way to motivate a certain someone. :lol::lol:

i've even got another Civic front seat to donate. And it is comfortable... 👍

0x0.jpg
The Ferrari vs Ford Classic Lm Series
The usual full damage
1hr race
5 minute caution period during 30 to 25 minute race time
All races will, be held in the spring

RACE 1 Indianapolis Road Course
Weather
Rain, Clear, Clear, Light cloud
Race start time 9am
Time progression x15

Race 2 Monza Gp
Weather
Med fog, Overcast , Med cloud,
Race start 6am
Time progression x10

Race 3 Hockenheim Classic gp
Weather
Clear
Race start 1pm
Time progression real time

Race 4 Spa classic
Weather
Overcast, Clear, Overcast, Clear
Race start 3pm
Time progression x5

Race 5 Le Man's 24hr
Weather
Clear, Overcast, Fog, Clear
Race start 10pm
Time progression 20x

My brother just bought a new computer, and its just as gay and colourful as that one above. I wouldnt doubt if the power cable came with christmas lights on it too, colours everywhere.

When I manage to get the OS installed, there is a program from Corsair that will manage all the lighting on every component - Gonna change them to just be blue, and not have any transitions. Looks cool when you first turn it on, but it's very distracting - and I'm not even racing yet. :lol:

[This is just for your enjoyment colts!! :lol::lol::lol: ]

tenor.gif

Well race day alert boys been busy over the past few days. Might not even make it tonight. Due to some asshole curbing the side of mycar

The Ferrari vs Ford Classic Lm Series
The usual full damage
1hr race
5 minute caution period during 30 to 25 minute race time
All races will, be held in the spring

RACE 1 Indianapolis Road Course
Weather
Rain, Clear, Clear, Light cloud
Race start time 9am
Time progression x15

1. @Riggy
    @slthree
    @Canita
    @HazardLvL4
    @Alex ONeill
    @potvinsuks
    @bigtimedave
    @SGETI
    @coltsjugg
    @sgohsixthree
    @davidt33
    @ONESPACE
    @yogi bear
    @Stanc03
    @CB_racer
    @Mike Lobban
    @Senna94f1
    @swjaxon
    @Hanable
    @Luckymouse71. Currently waiting for guy to come repaint my rims and whatnot. If he's done by 530 I should be able to make it home just, gonna slap my stock wheels on

Should be able to setup a room to start practice at Indy Road Course by 7:30 EST. Prob a 20 min practice, 40 min Quali, then the race. 👍

Hope you get your wheels sorted dude, that does suck. :scared:

Good racing tonight guys!! Looks like it was a heckuva battle up front after the caution, and go figure - Bear up there in a Vintage race car, nice podium Bear!! :lol:

I'll get the points up by tomorrow afternoon at the latest. 👍
Thanks you guys for coming out!!

Last edited:
Back