PITS 2-[Project International Touring Series 2]PS4 

• Thread starter Alex ONeill
  • 5,565 comments
Well slid my f1 2018 disc into the ps4 today and it worked. No disc read errors. Tried all my other games and all of them worked. So happy i can finally finish my nfs 2015 campaign lol.
And do some drifting in assetto corsa. And play granturismo again. Even play some wrc and can finally play wreck fest lol.

Well slid my f1 2018 disc into the ps4 today and it worked. No disc read errors. Tried all my other games and all of them worked. So happy i can finally finish my nfs 2015 campaign lol.
And do some drifting in assetto corsa. And play granturismo again. Even play some wrc and can finally play wreck fest lol.

Didn't know you were having that issue. Glad it decided to work for you, man! 👍

We gonna try and run Round 2 of the Ford vs. Ferrari series at Monza again tomorrow night??
Really fun cars and a good track for them too. The Historic tracks will be great, too, once we get there.

I'm up for it as Monza is one of my favs. You could even open it up as a Public Room and just set the license to a minimum, say B - 1400.
I think I have the lowest license of almost everyone we race with, and I'm something like an A-1545'ish.
What'ya think?

First race back on assetto got a full clean lobby ended up doing like 5 races before getting off I love this game so much lol
20200226_155349.jpg

Didn't know you were having that issue. Glad it decided to work for you, man! 👍

We gonna try and run Round 2 of the Ford vs. Ferrari series at Monza again tomorrow night??
Really fun cars and a good track for them too. The Historic tracks will be great, too, once we get there.

I'm up for it as Monza is one of my favs. You could even open it up as a Public Room and just set the license to a minimum, say B - 1400.
I think I have the lowest license of almost everyone we race with, and I'm something like an A-1545'ish.
What'ya think?
Yea we are running it gona do open lobby driver rating b1500 gonna do 2 30 minute racea instead of full hour no cautions seeing its a open lobby an send it bro. Might change from time to laps that WAy I can force pit stops

Down. Was kinda milling the idea myself. Joint PITs/SRM Test Season? ACs lack of common sense drives me insane, so lobby testing is for sure needed. :lol:
OH I am all down for that. If you guys have some free time this weekend we can set up something and run it. I was going theu the cars today and nothing is in classes lol. But you get to pick the exact cars evryone is driving and races would have to be long unless we are gonna run different. Cars on the same track but the driving is so worth it lol

OH I am all down for that. If you guys have some free time this weekend we can set up something and run it. I was going theu the cars today and nothing is in classes lol. But you get to pick the exact cars evryone is driving and races would have to be long unless we are gonna run different. Cars on the same track but the driving is so worth it lol

I should be around Saturday. I have some ideas.

Race day alert boys we continuing the series as usual. Ferrari vs ford's. See you guys on the track gonna be throwing some new info at you guys tonight to see if your interested see you guys on the track

The Ferrari vs Ford Classic Lm Series
The usual full damage
1hr race
5 minute caution period during 30 to 25 minute race time
All races will, be held in the spring

RACE 1 Indianapolis Road Course
Weather
Rain, Clear, Clear, Light cloud
Race start time 9am
Time progression x15

Race 2 Monza Gp
Weather
Med fog, Overcast , Med cloud,
Race start 6am
Time progression x10

Race 3 Hockenheim Classic gp
Weather
Clear
Race start 1pm
Time progression real time

Race 4 Spa classic
Weather
Overcast, Clear, Overcast, Clear
Race start 3pm
Time progression x5

Race 5 Le Man's 24hr
Weather
Clear, Overcast, Fog, Clear
Race start 10pm
Time progression 20x

@Riggy
@slthree
@Canita
@HazardLvL4
@Alex ONeill
@potvinsuks
@bigtimedave
@SGETI
@coltsjugg
@sgohsixthree
@davidt33
@ONESPACE
@yogi bear
@Stanc03
@CB_racer
@Mike Lobban
@Senna94f1
@swjaxon
@Hanable
@Luckymouse71.

Here's the points totals through Round 2 of the Ford vs. Ferrari (or as Bear says, Fer'larri :lol:) Classic Series.

Monza was a fun track and suited the Ford nicely, but neither Lucky or myself could hold Stance back in the curvy Ferrari at the classic Italian venue.
Had a couple new guys, and a big THANKS to all who came out to race, these cars are so much fun to push around the track. 👍

Results:

enhance

Standings:

enhance

See you guys next week for Hockenheim Classic.
HAGD! :cheers:

Thanks for racing with us @slthree , hope you can make it next week.

Here's the points totals through Round 2 of the Ford vs. Ferrari (or as Bear says, Fer'larri :lol:) Classic Series.

Monza was a fun track and suited the Ford nicely, but neither Lucky or myself could hold Stance back in the curvy Ferrari at the classic Italian venue.
Had a couple new guys, and a big THANKS to all who came out to race, these cars are so much fun to push around the track. 👍

Results:

enhance

Standings:

enhance

See you guys next week for Hockenheim Classic.
HAGD! :cheers:

Thanks for racing with us @slthree , hope you can make it next week.
Dude what was the second class we ran. That **** was fun asf. Might run a series with them were u can't use the same car twice and limit the fast Porsche to 65‰ boost

Dude what was the second class we ran. That **** was fun asf. Might run a series with them were u can't use the same car twice and limit the fast Porsche to 65‰ boost

The old FiA Group 5, which IMSA picked up and continued with... I'm not old enough to remember all the particulars about the class, but I'm sure Bear or someone could chime in. And yes, those cars are a lot of fun. Albeit a handful and a half.

The old FiA Group 5, which IMSA picked up and continued with... I'm not old enough to remember all the particulars about the class, but I'm sure Bear or someone could chime in. And yes, those cars are a lot of fun. Albeit a handful and a half.
One thing project cars did not get right was the huge flame belching out the exhaust in the turbo porsches,
And that includes the 917/10 can am Porsche. I saw those run in real life.. bright sunny day and you still could see 6- 8 ft of flame on the down shift. Actually most of the turbo cars did that. But the Porsches were the biggest flame belchers. ... it's too bad they didn't include the big block Chevy monzas to compete against the moby dick Porsche... lots of good races were had back in the day.. those big 454s just grunted out of the corners and pulled away, until the porsches turbo spooled up. Lots of lead changes.

One thing project cars did not get right was the huge flame belching out the exhaust in the turbo porsches,
And that includes the 917/10 can am Porsche. I saw those run in real life.. bright sunny day and you still could see 6- 8 ft of flame on the down shift. Actually most of the turbo cars did that. But the Porsches were the biggest flame belchers. ... it's too bad they didn't include the big block Chevy monzas to compete against the moby dick Porsche... lots of good races were had back in the day.. those big 454s just grunted out of the corners and pulled away, until the porsches turbo spooled up. Lots of lead changes.
Maybe after we run our 30xmin race we can do another race in that class after... I belive you these things should've been flame throwers lol I wanna try the Capri thing, sounded crazy

Back