PITS 2-[Project International Touring Series 2]PS4 

• Thread starter Alex ONeill
  • 5,565 comments
Soooo....This Asseto Corsa lobby thing-a-mih-jig, I might be inclined to jump in especially considering the steal of a deal $9.99 USD out now for the Ultimate edition. I mean, you can't get much better than that eh. I've never raced it but I see some comments that the handling is better/not as slidey as Pcars 2. True? If so I'll purchase it and join you guys.

Worth it for sure David!

Guess who's back? Back again.

Remember the intermittent disconnections issues I'd been having and couldn't figure out what the hell was causing it? I'd been thinking lately suppose it's not the wheel but the console itself that may be failing? Well after yet another couple disconnections last Friday night in Wreckfest too (where it was less frequent) I thought I'd do a test Saturday and Sunday morning...this time racing only with the PS DS controller. Lo and behold....Disconnections. :banghead: . This pretty much confirmed the intermittent disconnections most likely weren't due to the Fanatec wheel but the PS4 console. So yesterday Sunday I bit the bullet and bought a new console...The PS4 Slim. Came back home with new toy, set it up (all games/Applications were on External expansion drive.....Uploaded Game Save Data to the cloud so was just a matter of connecting the external drive to the new console, fire it up and download the Game Save Data to the console and I was good to go.

Long and short of it, did some practice runs testing. No loud fan, No disconnections. So once again, happy like pappy. So I'll be rejoining you all and once again be able to enjoy my racing hobby and whatnot. WOOT WOOT!!!!!!

Happy to have you back bro. Good to see the wheel wasnt the problems. And yes the physics are alot better in assetto corsa cars tend to handle alot better

There are no 30 minute races in assetto. So I’m going for a rip around the tracks to estimate how many laps it would be.
It is the mx5 cup right?
And these cars are all the same right? It looks like they’re listed by year, then car number.

12 cup #62 13 cup #70 etc. Hopefully they’re all the same.
I’m picking 10 cup #60, le green one.

Last edited:
Just double-checking since I've been out of the loop for a couple weeks. This Thursday 12 March lobby (Pcars 2: PITS 2) event is:
The Ferrari vs Ford Classic Lm Series
--->Race 4 Spa classic
Weather
Overcast, Clear, Overcast, Clear
Race start 3pm
Time progression x5

----->And the race duration is 60 mins?

Just double-checking since I've been out of the loop for a couple weeks. This Thursday 12 March lobby (Pcars 2: PITS 2) event is ???:
The Ferrari vs Ford Classic Lm Series
--->Race 4 Spa classic
Weather
Race start 3pm
Time progression x5

----->And the race duration is 60 mins?
Tick tock tock tick tock.

beuller-beuller-anyone-anyone.jpg

Probably out for tonight guys... got the wheel and pedals all hooked up to the PC and downloaded ACC and iRacing. Haven't had a chance to run iRacing as it was late when it was done - but ACC is sublime!!

Y'awl have a good time and I will miss racing with you. I am going to try and still do SRM Tuesdays (but we'll see). 👍👍

:cheers:

Yeas we are running that, race time might be slight shorter maybe 45 minutes or around 50 mimut

Race 4 Spa classic
Weather
Race start 3pm
Time progression x5
Probably out for tonight guys... got the wheel and pedals all hooked up to the PC and downloaded ACC and iRacing. Haven't had a chance to run iRacing as it was late when it was done - but ACC is sublime!!

Y'awl have a good time and I will miss racing with you. I am going to try and still do SRM Tuesdays (but we'll see). 👍👍

:cheers:
We'll miss you tonight Barry.

Stan, please don't forget to send me an invite. So looking forward to it. Lobby opens 7:30 EDT right?

Race 5 Le Man's 24hr
Weather
Clear, Overcast, Fog, Clear
--->Race start 10pm
Time progression 20x
Re: This Thursday 19 March 2020.
Hi Stan and Barry. Just inquiring. Are you sure you want to have the Race Start time as 10pm? Was doing some practice runs last night with race start time of 10pm (night) and could hardly see **** even with headlights on. One has to literally tip-toe around the track and/or crash off the track. The issue will most likely be compounded with multiple racers on the track.

The experience was not really enjoyable. IMO it would be better to have race start in daylight....more like 10am instead of 10pm. Just my 2-cents.

Back