PITS 2-[Project International Touring Series 2]PS4 

• Thread starter Alex ONeill
  • 5,565 comments
Time to get back to online racing. Add me please. Going to try testing dome lobbies this weekend?

PSN: Falango

That is what I like to hear @Falango! I will add you to the drivers list as well as on PSN. Yes, the plan for this weekend is to run some open track day style lobbies for all to join, pending all is running smoothly with the multiplayer. I am only saying that last part cause I don't own the game yet, buying it today after work. Can't wait to see you on track!

-Haz

That is what I like to hear @Falango! I will add you to the drivers list as well as on PSN. Yes, the plan for this weekend is to run some open track day style lobbies for all to join, pending all is running smoothly with the multiplayer. I am only saying that last part cause I don't own the game yet, buying it today after work. Can't wait to see you on track!

-Haz

Awesome! My pre order should arrive today, so I'll be on tonight and all night Sunday.

Gtp STanc03
Psn STanc06
Livery???

I am really glad to hear you are liking PCars 2! I can't wait to pick up my copy here in a couple more hours once I get off work. We will get you added to the driver list for PITS 2, and @Alex ONeill and myself will add you to our friends' list on PSN. As far as choosing a livery, don't worry about that right now, that will come once a car selection and track selection has been determined for our first season.

Any plan for when the first season might start? I realize a bunch of things will have to be ironed out with testing online sessions, sorting out the new rule systems integrated into the game, etc. Just wondering if you guys have an idea when you'll sort out all those additions.

Yes, there is a proposed date for the start of the new season that @Alex ONeill and I discussed last night. It isn't that far into the future, but I will let everyone know the exact date, once we have a couple of more things figured out.

Drive well as the race director does not like the rules broken points go down...
Had couple of good races online .. lots still to do ...

Yes, there is a proposed date for the start of the new season that @Alex ONeill and I discussed last night. It isn't that far into the future, but I will let everyone know the exact date, once we have a couple of more things figured out.
I will start working on updating the PITS community page this weekend so it can be used for news and announcements also

I am really glad to hear you are liking PCars 2! I can't wait to pick up my copy here in a couple more hours once I get off work. We will get you added to the driver list for PITS 2, and @Alex ONeill and myself will add you to our friends' list on PSN. As far as choosing a livery, don't worry about that right now, that will come once a car selection and track selection has been determined for our first season.
Okay sounds good. I'm looking forward to racing with you guys

Wow!! Big names are coming out if the woods.....

Are we still running the Ford/Lotus PCars 1 race tomorrow or are we going to explore our new toy?

Wow!! Big names are coming out if the woods.....

Are we still running the Ford/Lotus PCars 1 race tomorrow or are we going to explore our new toy?

Actually that is a very good question, @Rednose. We could run the next race of the current season, or we could do like a "track day" type event in tomorrow's time slot. By "track day" what I mean is we pick all kinds of cars and tracks, and do short sprint races (5-10 Laps). We can share settings with each other, regarding wheel configuration and FFB settings.

Thus, I leave it up to you guys, what do you want to do? The next race in the current season, or a track day event?

Actually that is a very good question, @Rednose. We could run the next race of the current season, or we could do like a "track day" type event in tomorrow's time slot. By "track day" what I mean is we pick all kinds of cars and tracks, and do short sprint races (5-10 Laps). We can share settings with each other, regarding wheel configuration and FFB settings.

Thus, I leave it up to you guys, what do you want to do? The next race in the current season, or a track day event?
I like the track day idea myself,I will rush home straight from church to try and be on time

Project Cars 2 Announcement:

For those who may not know, there are two available DLC packs currently in the PSN store for PCars 2. There is the Japanese Car Pack that you should have received a code to if you pre-ordered the game. The second DLC pack is called the Motorsport Car Pack. It includes the 1974 E-Type V12 Group 44, the Panoz Esperante GTR-1, Audi 1991 V8 DTM, and Opel's latest 2016 Astra TCR.

-Haz

Project Cars 2 Announcement:

For those who may not know, there are two available DLC packs currently in the PSN store for PCars 2. There is the Japanese Car Pack that you should have received a code to if you pre-ordered the game. The second DLC pack is called the Motorsport Car Pack. It includes the 1974 E-Type V12 Group 44, the Panoz Esperante GTR-1, Audi 1991 V8 DTM, and Opel's latest 2016 Astra TCR.

-Haz
The motorsport pack is a Season Pass exclusive.

Hi, Mighty Mopar recommended this thread to me- really excited to get back into league racing! It's bee a long time since my last one.

GTPlanet ID: Tortellinyo
PSN ID: Ech0Ambar1
Livery: n/a, I suppose?

Welcome @Tortellinyo to PITS 2. Since you have already posted your information @Alex ONeill and myself will be sending you a friend request on PSN. As far as the livery selection is concerned that is "N/A" for right now. We still have to determine what cars and tracks will be used for our first official season in Project Cars 2. Can't wait to see you on track!

-Haz

Back