PITS 2-[Project International Touring Series 2]PS4 

• Thread starter Alex ONeill
  • 5,565 comments
The first few posts are updated with the races for this season and liveries and teams we have so far. Get those last outstanding track choices in as soon as you can and lets get some more teams formed up for this season!!

I won't be joining this season. Can the next human in line pick a track?

@Alex ONeill I was watching Hazards stream a couple days ago and I seen my car do a clitch around a corner. I'll have to straighten out my people so that BS doesn't happen again.

Last edited:
I won't be joining this season. Can the next human in line pick a track?

@Alex ONeill I was watching Hazards stream a couple days ago and I seen my car do a clitch around a corner. I'll have to straighten out my people so that BS doesn't happen again.

Will you be returning for future seasons? You just taking a break for now till you get your internet issues figured out?

Good Morning All,

I know some of us are very busy right now during this time of the year, but lets get those car choices selected, and teams created!

Best Regards,

-Haz

Anyone have a low down on the cars D1 can pick from? Would like to get a bit of feedback on them since I'll likely only get an hour or two to test them out on Saturday.

Will you be returning for future seasons? You just taking a break for now till you get your internet issues figured out?
I'll be returning. It's going to be summer soon and have a lot of stuff ta do. Main priority is to get my motorcycle up and running. And RC events start this Sunday, hate missing those. Almost bought a BMW 325i, just so I could have something to beat on for track days. I'll be busy this summer, but hopefully be back next season.
Not a fan of the LMP cars any ways, so that help making a choice not to participate this season.
And with race start times, wish it was earlier. 10 years ago when I used run league raced, I started at 9 am est. Raced for 3 hours and still had plenty of daylight for the rest of the day to screw around with. Had two Canucks that would race at 5am and a couple Cali guys would wake up and race at 6. But those were the days.

I'll be returning. It's going to be summer soon and have a lot of stuff ta do. Main priority is to get my motorcycle up and running. And RC events start this Sunday, hate missing those. Almost bought a BMW 325i, just so I could have something to beat on for track days. I'll be busy this summer, but hopefully be back next season.
Not a fan of the LMP cars any ways, so that help making a choice not to participate this season.
And with race start times, wish it was earlier. 10 years ago when I used run league raced, I started at 9 am est. Raced for 3 hours and still had plenty of daylight for the rest of the day to screw around with. Had two Canucks that would race at 5am and a couple Cali guys would wake up and race at 6. But those were the days.

I’ve got a 99 328i I’ll sell you.

Look forward to seeing ya back on track next season! The earlier start time means we start at 9am PST. I'm up by then, but it just means my morning warmup and last bit of prep before the race is reduced. Either that or I wake up an hour ea............warmup reduced.

Thanks, but I was going miata anyways, and the bike has to get fixed first.
@Falango I do want to say those guys who raced from the west coast were a bit slower. I'll bet waking up so damn early just to race had a lot to do with pace.

Miata’s are fun cars for sure. And relatively inexpensive. And yeah when I get up at 6am on Sunday’s to start practicing it takes me an hour or so to get up to speed.

Thanks, but I was going miata anyways, and the bike has to get fixed first.
@Falango I do want to say those guys who raced from the west coast were a bit slower. I'll bet waking up so damn early just to race had a lot to do with pace.

Don't be diggin on the west coast boys!

Miata’s are fun cars for sure. And relatively inexpensive. And yeah when I get up at 6am on Sunday’s to start practicing it takes me an hour or so to get up to speed.

OK I'm not gonna get up that early, lol. I find I'm usually up to pace pretty quick, and I'm much more relaxed in the morning, so more consistent.

Anyone have a low down on the cars D1 can pick from? Would like to get a bit of feedback on them since I'll likely only get an hour or two to test them out on Saturday.
Your best bet is going with the Bently if your looking to win.
@ONESPACE dam bro gonna miss u this season. And you are right about summer bro. I might have to miss to next 2 season due to car shows and events

Don't believe I was diggin. Those west coast guys showed up EVERY Sunday, win lose draw.
If you're the kind of driver who keeps wrecking me, I'll dig you a grave.
You guys have a fun season and keep it between the lines...inside 12137.png
Don't hate me bro.......lol

I visited EXR folks in Vegas yesterday to try out the Ferrari 488 and the Porsche 911 GT3 RS

My lap times were not blistering, but I had a blast. It is a little challenging to learn a track while you have never been in a fast car and you have 5 or 7 laps to do it in. Just as you start to get the hang of it and get the feel where you can push, it's over. Actually I got to the point where I can feel the driving aids are slowing me down.

But, after all is said and done.... PCars 2 and GTS sucks in comparison with real life.... Those cars have 10 times more grip that what it feels like in the games. Maybe the driver aids were contributing to the stability, but I could not throw a car around in the games like I did on the the track.

I had one scary moment ln the Ferrari though when I approached turn 1 and when I lifted of the gas to press the brake for turn 1, my shoe got stuck under the brake pedal and I ran a bit off track - luckily not into the sand pit. The instructor was a bit scared. Luckily he has a brake pedal on his side. (My initial plan was to drive with left foot braking, but the pedals are too close to each other and too far over to the right, which makes it impossible if you have no 13 shoes)

The Porsche was slower on the straights, but faster in the corners for an overall faster lap time. I went first in the Ferrari. I had more fun in the Ferrari, but I think the instructor was in the Ferrari was better.

If anyone of you plan to visit them, I'll be happy to give a few tips.

(I may post this in the other forums too, so be patient if you see this more than once)

Lets get those confirmations going for this Sunday's race!!

Season 5 (Starts 4/8/18)
Car - LMP900
Tire wear - Accelerated
Mechanical Failures - On

Race 1
Zuhai International Circuit (Stance)
Laps -26
Time -4:00 am
Track date -March 21st, 2018
Hazy/Light Rain/Clear/Clear
X20 Time progression

I visited EXR folks in Vegas yesterday to try out the Ferrari 488 and the Porsche 911 GT3 RS

My lap times were not blistering, but I had a blast. It is a little challenging to learn a track while you have never been in a fast car and you have 5 or 7 laps to do it in. Just as you start to get the hang of it and get the feel where you can push, it's over. Actually I got to the point where I can feel the driving aids are slowing me down.

But, after all is said and done.... PCars 2 and GTS sucks in comparison with real life.... Those cars have 10 times more grip that what it feels like in the games. Maybe the driver aids were contributing to the stability, but I could not throw a car around in the games like I did on the the track.

I had one scary moment ln the Ferrari though when I approached turn 1 and when I lifted of the gas to press the brake for turn 1, my shoe got stuck under the brake pedal and I ran a bit off track - luckily not into the sand pit. The instructor was a bit scared. Luckily he has a brake pedal on his side. (My initial plan was to drive with left foot braking, but the pedals are too close to each other and too far over to the right, which makes it impossible if you have no 13 shoes)

The Porsche was slower on the straights, but faster in the corners for an overall faster lap time. I went first in the Ferrari. I had more fun in the Ferrari, but I think the instructor was in the Ferrari was better.

If anyone of you plan to visit them, I'll be happy to give a few tips.

(I may post this in the other forums too, so be patient if you see this more than once)

First off, you lucky SOB, that sounds like so much fun! I would love to do that here at Road Atlanta one of these days. Secondly, I agree the grip from real tires is 1000% more grippy then any game / simulator currently replicates.

Confirmed.

I've never thought those supercar events sounded like they were worth it, but try to prove me wrong. To me it just seems hard to really feel the potential of the car, and that's what I'd want to experience while I'm driving. One, I'd be worried about damaging a $200000+ car that isn't mine, and two, if I'm learning the track AND the car, 7 laps is only enough to remember the track, and not even close to what the car could do. It's one of those situations where I think driving a slow car fast is better than driving a fast car slow. If it was a track I've had experience with, I'm sure it would be a different story though.

Confirm... but with no practice on an unknown track .... and potential interruption when Mother-in-Law arrives.... and watching the F1 race in the background....

So, what time do we start official practice / qualifying?

Back