PITS 2-[Project International Touring Series 2]PS4 

• Thread starter Alex ONeill
  • 5,565 comments
easter-bunny.jpg

Good Evening All,

First off, let me start by saying Happy Easter to everyone, but especially @Stanc03! The reason being is this season will be running the LMP900 class. However, this season there is going to be a twist to make the field more competitive. @Alex ONeill & myself, after testing, have decided on two car lists, that based on your driver division placement, you can choose from. This season the Division 1 drivers will be allowed to pick from the Bentley Speed 8, BMW V12 LMR, and Ferrari 333 SP. The Division 2 drivers can choose from the Audi R8 (LMP900), and Toyota GT-One '99. This should effectively balance out the league in terms of performance allowing the D2 drivers to fight amongst the D1 guys. Please post your car selection and livery for this season. Also begin forming up teams for this season as well!!!

Please see your current division placement below:

Division 1
@HazardLvL4
@Falango
@Stanc03
@Rednose58
@ONESPACE
@CB_racer
@Xradkins

Division 2
@UMDfutbol11
@Nij_no1
@SGETI
@Alex ONeill l
@kushkush85 (Stuy)
@swjaxon
@Fallen_log
@Harley Owen
@Zii1993

*NOTE - Due to limited number of liveries for the Bentley and Toyota, drivers will be able to share the same livery/number if there are more drivers choosing those cars then available liveries. However, if you are choosing a car with plenty liveries then please do not use someone else's.

Best Regards,

-Haz

My track choice I haven't really decided on a car yet
And 12 would work better
ZUHAI INTERNATIONAL CIRCUIT
27 LAPS
21/12/2018 @4AM
20X TIME PROGRESSION
HAZY/LIGHT RAIN / CLEAR /CLEAR

Last edited:
I'm still on the road trip, so no racing tomorrow. (Tucson, AZ is in the high 80s and I don't want to go back to the minus 10's and snow....)

Car for next season - Bentley. I have no idea what liveries there are. Will choose one just before the races next week.

Track choice - CIRCUIT DE SPA-FRANCORCHAMPS HISTORIC
Date: Aug 29, 1958
Start: 2 pm
Time progression 2X
Weather - 5 slots (are 5 slots possible?)
sunny/light cloud/med cloud/heavy cloud/light rain (once again I don't have the exact descriptions, but you know what I mean)

Laps: TBD

Back