PITS 2-[Project International Touring Series 2]PS4 

• Thread starter Alex ONeill
  • 5,565 comments
What pit stop glitch??
When I pit, the tire pressures would be up by 10 or 15 psi when I come out.

Orignal post on bug report thread. This was a different race.

Major bug:

During a 3 hour race with th Audi R8 LMS at Nurburgring GP, I made several pitstops. Each pitstop would go normally until I came out of the pits. My tires would be inflated about 10 psi each pitstop. The tires started the race at 24-26 psi. By the 3rd pitstop I was at 61 psi on all four tires causing the car to be almost undrivable.

PITS 2 League Announcement:

Due to the high number of engine failures, and glitches in the game regarding damage, the league will be turning off Full Damage and Mechanical Failures. The lobby will run No Damage for the foreseeable future, until PCars 2 has received patches that eliminate the glitches cause by these features.

Thank you all for participating and making this league a great place to race, see you all on track next week!

-Haz

PITS 2 League Announcement:

Due to the high number of engine failures, and glitches in the game regarding damage, the league will be turning off Full Damage and Mechanical Failures. The lobby will run No Damage for the foreseeable future, until PCars 2 has received patches that eliminate the glitches cause by these features.

Thank you all for participating and making this league a great place to race, see you all on track next week!

-Haz
Damn that sucks. I sustained a crap load (my own doing) in first race with poor pit strategy and still finished the race. Race two was not of my own doing, but again poor pit strategy of my own fault. (lesson learned with pits stops).
The car that speared me in the second race on lap two, maybe. Should of been totaled and not able to fix damage.
I won't put it past the game being new and screwed. But is there a chance that overheating or engine failure is due to operator error?
Hope there is a patch for you guys soon, really hate arcade racing.

Damn that sucks. I sustained a crap load (my own doing) in first race with poor pit strategy and still finished the race. Race two was not of my own doing, but again poor pit strategy of my own fault. (lesson learned with pits stops).
The car that speared me in the second race on lap two, maybe. Should of been totaled and not able to fix damage.
I won't put it past the game being new and screwed. But is there a chance that overheating or engine failure is due to operator error?
Hope there is a patch for you guys soon, really hate arcade racing.

I don't know if the overheating is meant to be this harsh or if it is a glitch or if it is car specific. All I know is that due to the driving incidents we have been running into it has caused multiple people to DNF due to blown engines from damage to the car. I almost had my engine blown up in Race 2 due to an incident with an inconsiderate driver. I just don't know what else to do to counter all the blown engines we are getting from damage. It is either I turn damage off for the time being or we step up our game as drivers and stop being overly aggressive on laps 1-3 which should prevent major wrecks. The engine overheating issue only comes after the car sustains damage. So either I treat the root cause or I treat the symptoms. For the sake of everyone's enjoyment and sanity I would just rather turn the damage off till the first patch comes, before I start penalizing drivers for aggressive driving. I always have to remind myself that we are not professionals and we make mistakes. At the end of the day we are all friends and mean each other no ill will on track, we are here to have fun.

TLDR: Full Damage / Mechanical Failures are only turned off temporarily till the first patch comes.

Last edited:
Good Morning All,

I am going to pass this decision to the members of the league, would you guys rather we run with "Full Damage" turned ON or OFF until the first patch?

I would prefer it on, but I haven't had a blown engine yet, so I am biased lol. Please let me know.

-Haz

I'm not swaying I say leave it on. I ran pcars from day 1 and only had 1 or 2 engines blow. I have always ran restrictor as low as it can go before engine failure, it help with front downforce. Don't wreck and full damage shouldn't be an issue, just some wear and tear.
Edit. ( radiator as low as possible before engine failure ).

Last edited:
Serious about people driving respectfully? Yea, this is SNAIL still isn't it?
SNAIL? You do know that there are OLR rules in PITS. SNAIL did not write them. SNail='Sunday Night american interactive league'. We race at a different time, format, console and totally more interactive game. Just saying.

Former SNAIL members, like myself, are welcome. Where are you?

Last edited:
I work Sundays at 4pm EST so the races are ending when I have to leave for work. I would join otherwise as I'm enjoying PCars 2

SNAIL? You do now that there are OLR rules in PITS. SNAIL did not write them.

Actually, they did. The PITS OLR is taken and slightly modified version of the old WRRC OLR, which I "wrote" by modifying [with permission from Zer05ive] the Sunday SNAIL OLR. The PITS OLR effectively follows the same scope and purpose as the current SNAIL OLR. The same goes for other PITS process as well including the IR procedure, IR definitions and penalty system.

Not an attempt to instigate or argue, only clarify.

I appreciate everyone's feedback and debate on the question in hand. I am discussing further with PITS 2 Management, and will let you know soon regarding FULL DAMAGE. There has been and IR submitted regarding Race #2 that needs to be evaluated before points can be posted. Thank you for your understanding and patience.

How many of you can relate to this one? I know I can!!
F0F05CE3-C40A-4F78-A6E5-E43D30F8562C.jpeg

Back