PITS 2-[Project International Touring Series 2]PS4 

• Thread starter Alex ONeill
  • 5,565 comments
I pulled the trigger and bit the bullet. Ordered the Fanatec PS4 starter kit, and the hand brake. total was right around 700 even with shipping
The pedals I want are 330 bucks and the shifter is 2 hundos. Maybe some Christmas items.
Congrats man :cheers:.

When are you supposed to be receiving everything?

Could do without the shifter boy. The paddles does work good.
Would love to get a Fanatec CSL Elite pS4 for me some time. I'll settle for the pedals that come with it. Don't use the pedal clutch anyway. Accelerator and brake pedals plus paddles and I good to go.
How do you launch w/out clutch? Im curious i used mine on g29 but this kit wont have it and was my only real concern

How do you launch w/out clutch? Im curious i used mine on g29 but this kit wont have it and was my only real concern
I launch just fine using paddles with manual gearing, automatic clutch on G29. Plus one less thing to worry about having to do if using foot pedal clutch and other hand for shifter to change gears. Ok, two less distractions to worry about or doing.
Don't know how it works for Fanatec or that kit you refer to though but I assume should be similar principle.

Congrats man :cheers:.

When are you supposed to be receiving everything?
It said 2 day shipping, but don't deliver on weekends. So I would guess Monday or Tuesday. I ordered it Thursday.
I'm still looking for a shaft replacement for my T500. I've seen a couple broken T300 bases for sale (parts). Just not sure if the metal shafts are the same parts in each base.

The game uses and Auto Clutch function if you don't have a clutch on your pedals.
I have a clutch on my pedals (pedals came with accelerator, brake and clutch) but I don't use it as I prefer the paddles. I simply assigned the paddles for gear shifting....left for down shift, right for up shift. Happy as pappy. Gear shifting right at my fingertips.

It said 2 day shipping, but don't deliver on weekends. So I would guess Monday or Tuesday. I ordered it Thursday.
I'm still looking for a shaft replacement for my T500. I've seen a couple broken T300 bases for sale (parts). Just not sure if the metal shafts are the same parts in each base.

I have a non working T300 base I could dig up for you if you want to tinker with or pull parts from it. If you cover shipping it’s yours. If you’re interested I’ll see if I can locate it.

I have a non working T300 base I could dig up for you if you want to tinker with or pull parts from it. If you cover shipping it’s yours. If you’re interested I’ll see if I can locate it.
I'll pm ya tomorrow. Hopefully thrustmaster used some of the same parts. The hubs should be the same, since all the wheels are interchangeable. So hopefully the shafts are the same too. And thanks, awesome man.

14$ of lumber, some hand tools and a couple hours today. my new rig base in progress. Grabbing plywood and hunting down a new seat next monday.

Attachments

• 20181022_162511.jpg
    20181022_162511.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 13
  • 20181023_084554.jpg
    20181023_084554.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 9
So are we racing the 355 tonight, If I am definitely on the lineup tonight I will have a catnap as I've been up since 5am , happy racing.
I never knew each lazer scanned track costs around thirty thousand pounds .

Who would have thought that a track with only 5 turns, would be so much fun. Plenty of bumper to bumper racing across the whole race field. Also plenty of carnegie, You want carneigie, take a look at stanc video feed and at the 1:29:40 mark you will get a drivers view of @Mike Lobban taking to the skies. So if Mike appears a little bit slower than usual today, give him a pass for a few days.

@Stanc03 from 52:50 on your video feed above is where the action begins. Appears you had clipped the curb which allowed me to get a better exit and pull along side of you when someone went sideways in the middle of the track. You were correct, highlite of the night. :bowdown:

It was a great track for racing IMO. One of the best....Unlike a certain COTA. Good choice of car too. Kudos to the lobby admins for choosing the combo.
Sgeti and Stanc man you guys were sure on fire last night consistently being in the lead from my observations. :bowdown:

Yeah you guys were flying out there! I watched the stream and you guys had crazy speed out there, I believe my top speed was 165 mph,was that from running 0 break ducts?

Latest Posts

Back