PITS 2-[Project International Touring Series 2]PS4 

• Thread starter Alex ONeill
  • 5,565 comments
Season 9 Points after round 2!!

View attachment 777856

We had a great night of racing with 15 drivers, thank you all for coming out last night! There was some great, close racing. Stance has added to his lead over Colts with Sgeti and BigTime Dave just behind, should be an awesome chase for the championship.

Next week we are running 2 - 45 min races at Imola, see you all next week!

Glad to hear this series is going well thus far, I should be back for next week's race.

@ONESPACE @CB_racer . :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Some very fine racing last night. Yes, colts and alex were also in the battle upfront. Yet the weaving and dicing between the three of us lasted the whole race. Paint was swapped on more than one occasion. All good in my book, hopefully you two agree. :cheers:
There was one time I sent onespace into the kitty litter, but he deserved it.:crazy::P:lol: (I did wait for him)

Gas, you had to mention gas. I have a perfectly good explanation for running a lil short, I blame all that on @Fallen_log with his wacky fuel estimates. :cheers:.

Some very fine racing last night. Yes, colts and alex were also in the battle upfront. Yet the weaving and dicing between the three of us lasted the whole race. Paint was swapped on more than one occasion. All good in my book, hopefully you two agree. :cheers:
There was one time I sent onespace into the kitty litter, but he deserved it.:crazy::P:lol: (I did wait for him)

Gas, you had to mention gas. I have a perfectly good explanation for running a lil short, I blame all that on @Fallen_log with his wacky fuel estimates. :cheers:.

Don't ever rely on Fallen's math! lol

If I could laugh harder I would.. That was some of the best racing I've had in awhile. Alex and myself had a miss hap. But we both raced back to the front. And @Stanc03 had a good come back too.
Hopefully next week is as good. Great series @Alex ONeill car keeps an even playing field. With that track anyways.

I must add Alex's and mikes rooms are fun and my face always hurt the next day from laughing,
Its tough for me because it's not uk times especially if I have work next day , but hey hoe it's worth it to hear all the banter through out Thursday's race , I guess mugello is not a race track that Senna once owned hahaha, good racing guys.

Thanks again for setting up the race on Thursday. Awesome recovery @Stanc03 after the big hit during the opening lap. I saw the whole thing. :ouch: Had a good time chasing down Bear at the end. Would have placed higher if not for this:

:grumpy:

I thought you spun out in turn 11 (Palagio) too after blowing by me?:eek:

2018-11-06.png

Good idea log,

Me thinks I'd better put some practice in after my dismally bad performance last week at mugello last week,,
Imola is a brilliant track part from tamborello corner which is not there , a tricky fast flowing track where huge amounts of time can be made, all the the best.

Guys, I won't be able to open an early practice room tonight but I should make it home just in time to open the race room. I will send out the invites as soon as I get home.

Just double-checking. Y'all (USA/Canada EST/EDT) have already rolled back your clock by one hour right?
Just checking so I'll know when to check in due to whatever time adjustment.

Back