B bossman88 Messages 46 Messages MadLion88 Messages MadLion M5 Nov 24, 2010 #1 I cant restart the car after pitstop with a manual tranny, I dont have that problem with semi auto car any idea plz?
I cant restart the car after pitstop with a manual tranny, I dont have that problem with semi auto car any idea plz?
alexleighton Messages 524 Messages alexlmx6 & GTP_AlexL Messages alexlmx6 Nov 24, 2010 #2 Clutch in, give it some gas and clutch out, just like starting a car.
chrisr1984 Messages 446 Messages GTP_ChrisR1984 Nov 24, 2010 #5 i get this aswell, i go into the pits ai controlled, get whats needs to be done and then the ai just doesnt drive off.. just sits there in neutral
i get this aswell, i go into the pits ai controlled, get whats needs to be done and then the ai just doesnt drive off.. just sits there in neutral
B bossman88 Messages 46 Messages MadLion88 Messages MadLion M5 Nov 26, 2010 #6 appplezz101 wait is that with the logitech wheel? Click to expand... yes with the G25
Ibonibo Premium Messages 5,439 Luxemburg Nov 26, 2010 #7 i didn't play with the g25 but did you try taking the gear out or putting 1st gear in?
G Glock Messages 19 Nov 29, 2010 #8 *ibo* S3 Racer i didn't play with the g25 but did you try taking the gear out or putting 1st gear in? Click to expand... same here, and yeah I've tried that too.
*ibo* S3 Racer i didn't play with the g25 but did you try taking the gear out or putting 1st gear in? Click to expand... same here, and yeah I've tried that too.