Planning 24 Hour Online Nürburgring Charity Run

  • Thread starter Thread starter KaosAngel
  • 119 comments
  • 10,360 views
I'm will definitely take part if I have time. Just let me know the date and I'll do my best to participate.
 
I'd be interested in giving it a shot but no one would be able to see me sort of thing. lack of a webcam but I can moan and complain over the blue tooth mic if it helps lol. I think some more details would help but I'd be willing to do it if I am available.
 
Anyone here willing to help plan this out over a chatroom or something?
 
Hmm interested in racing not so much the planning :)

Although I assume we can pit to eat and do other important things like piss ? :P
 
Hmm interested in racing not so much the planning :)

Although I assume we can pit to eat and do other important things like piss ? :P

Of course, just pull over I guess. It can't be longer than a certain time though! Can't cheat with naps. :P
 
Anyone here willing to help plan this out over a chatroom or something?

Unfortunately I need to go to work now, maybe we should get a set time and meet in some chatroom with everyone interested.
 
I would be interested in driving in an event like this.
 
Im interested in doing this. Might team up with the wife, if not I can go solo :) been pulling "all-nighters" on this game since it came out anyway so whats one more right? :) Its just like an alarm clock CTA for you EVE players :p
 
I am interested and i will do it. :D
 
I am in. Just need to unlock the event.
 
Sounds like good fun really. And in the name of charity, 24 hours of mentality bending hell of the last 2-3 hours is all part of the fun. As long as it's a weekend and not 24-25th im all down for it. Doing it all in one go is what seperates the boys from the men, all solo ha ha.
 
Im in. Just tell me when and Ill be there
 
I definitely would be up for this, only question is when would this be likely to take place? I don't plan on getting a PS3 and GT5 until at least Boxing Day, if not January. But hell yeah, 24 hours of the Nurburgring would be awesome!
 
What track are you planning on running this on? I was under the impression that the 24hour track is only unlocked for online at level 40. It would be a shame to drive under a different version.
 
What track are you planning on running this on? I was under the impression that the 24hour track is only unlocked for online at level 40. It would be a shame to drive under a different version.

I believe that only the host needs to have the track unlocked. Other people can join without limitations.
 
i'm in! this will be sweet
 
I'm done with finals after this Thursday; I would most likely join in if it were past that date.
 
Great idea I'll be up for this. Just hope it's on one of the days I get off work.
 
If This gonna be on weekend i will really join up. Wana try my skills and mental for really big race ;)
 
I would love to be involved in this.
Even if it meant my car just rolled off track half way through and stayed stuck to a wall while I snored on my lounge floor :D
 
Anyone willing to talk about the planning right now?
 
Back