Playing in the Rain - Take pictures of some rainy laps

  • Thread starter Thread starter MedigoFlame
  • 163 comments
  • 25,329 views
My Camaro and the end of a rainstorm at the 'Ring.
picture.php

A little while later after the rain had stopped...
picture.php

Can you spot the differences on the car? (Besides the different angle.)

I didn't know foglights came on in the rain. Kinda cool
 
I didn't know foglights came on in the rain. Kinda cool

Yeah, the first time I noticed it I was trying to do a clean on the Ring with the Ford Mustang GT '07 and noticed that the inner grille lights stayed on as long as it was raining then the lights went off then it got dark and just the regular low-beam lights and the marker lights were on.
 
gotta love the rain shots when you don't get any jagged edges
 
Last edited:
Here's my effort then, Fiat 500 playing in the rain on SSR7

MERCPICS001.jpg
 
i was kinda waiting for a thread like this.

shot these a few days ago.

5472090209_a4064b72c3_b.jpg


i like how this one turned out

5472681888_be0668bb59_b.jpg


5472089479_e9865991fa_b.jpg


5472680062_67af72376f_b.jpg


5472090209_a4064b72c3_b.jpg


hope you like it...
 
a>

Circuit de la Sarthe after a short rain
 
A couple of standards from me that I took ages ago
CircuitdelaSarthe2009.jpg

CircuitdelaSarthe2009_3.jpg
 
Back