Playing in the Rain - Take pictures of some rainy laps

  • Thread starter Thread starter MedigoFlame
  • 163 comments
  • 25,329 views
nrburgring24h4w.jpg

Shot at 2011-10-02

nrburgring24h.jpg

Shot at 2011-10-02
 
CircuitdelaSarthe2009_7.jpg
 
EigerNordwandShortTrack-2.jpg


SuzukaCircuit_1.jpg
 
Thought they all should be posted here as well:
spaf10photoshop013yj4.jpg

spaf10photoshop02cjv6.jpg

spaf10photoshop03pew1.jpg
 
I don't have any rain photos, but had a question. I never understood on some course they have wet reflections, but most real world courses don't have any wetreflections. Any one ever heard of why they did it this way?
 
Pretty sure hardware limitations. The only tracks with reflections are SSR7 and the Toscana Rally stage(s) from the special events. SSR7 doesn't feature any detailed sorroundings and the Rally stage(s) supports only 4 cars at once and also don't have a really detailed scenery (the reflections at Toscana look horrible by the way).
 
ok, so there was a little photoshop involved

7763146176_a8bd35631c.jpg


7763145290_cf57e1a705.jpg


PS: I didnt take this photo, just found it on the fourms
 
7782142360_90ce60f748.jpg


Newest photoshop endevour, please leave feedback

Props to Gt5 Brian
 
Last edited:
Awesome shots NB :drool:👍.

Now, my awful attempt at a rain edit :dopey:

:crazy:​
 
First time at a rain edit ever. Hope it doesnt look too bad :(

95871075.jpg


Now that i look at it though i think its missing something. Cant figure out what though.
 
The reflection is in a wrong perspective. I know, it's been a problem for me too. :(
 
However, the rain does look great! 👍
 
Back