Playlist?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cunny Funt
  • 66 comments
  • 2,946 views
Messages
4
Does anyone know what kinda music, artists etc are on the new game. Hope this hasn't been posted before(i know it annoys people alot on this site!!)

I used to find myself driving to Buck Rogers By feeder all the time on GT3. i liked the song but now i hate it so much.
 
daiki kasho(or how it´s spelled!) will be in GT4 i think cuz it was in GT3, In GTC and in GT4Prologue!!....and some other bands, which want to get famous with this "advertisment-game"!!!....no!JOKE!....there was a song called "good days, bad days" i liked it and think it´s a rock band behind this song and of course this band WILL be in GT4!!
...yeah!""""...stop me now, u gotta stop me where i stand, u gotta stop the way i stand and never let me......"""
 
from what I've heard in the trailers, it looks like it's going to be more generic techno-rock. At least be thankful it isn't EA's obnoxious "EA TRAX" soiling your ears.
 
Honsetly, I could care less if there's music or not as I never have it playing while racing to begin with...or even during the replays...
 
yeah, techno and trance. great!
But I'm always driving without music, because i need the noise of the engines!
 
While playing gt3 ,I switched off the music I like to hear the enigine sound
 
One of the pressers (although Babel Fished) mentioned there was classical music on the soundtrack.
 
capnlarge
One of the pressers (although Babel Fished) mentioned there was classical music on the soundtrack.

that should be neat.
 
kinigitt
from what I've heard in the trailers, it looks like it's going to be more generic techno-rock. At least be thankful it isn't EA's obnoxious "EA TRAX" soiling your ears.


I love the music EA picks!!!!
 
PhatFat
I love the music EA picks!!!!

you die now. :)

edit: just in case anyone was wondering: that was a joke. I was not threatening him.
 
kinigitt
you die now. :)

edit: just in case anyone was wondering: that was a joke. I was not threatening him.

I prefer one of the following:

"Die. Die twice."

or

"Burst into flames, burst into flames, BURST INTO FLAMES!!!"

Of course it's all in fun.. my friends and I tease each other with these quite often.

:)

As for the music.. I'm actually quite partial to a few of those D.S. songs from Prologue (ripped 'em off the Toyota demo), especially "Good Days, Bad Days", as well as the two E3-Trailer songs, "What to Believe" and "Break Down". If those are in the game, I'm good.

But I've had the music in GT3 turned off for the longest time now. Even the songs I like get old after a while. And with the new engine sounds in GT4, it might be a while before I listen to any of it's music.. hehe.
 
i hope they dont have those irritating menu sounds anymore. like when you won a car or just when u tried to pic a race. I wouldn't worry to much about the ingame music all the movies i have seen sofar on the net have kick ass music.
 
The sound when you buy something used to wreck my head on GT3 you used to have to press OK a million times then it played that crappy sound over and over.AHH. I really only l;isten to the music during endurance races but it used to repeat so quick i just turned it off and listened to my own music while driving
 
I downloaded prologue's music, and listen to that while playing GT3. (along with the TGS song ripped)
 
kinigitt
you die now. :)

edit: just in case anyone was wondering: that was a joke. I was not threatening him.


I think I' gonna go cry all day. :(
 
Dogg Turismo is the greatest musical piece in history.

I'm surprised it didn't win a grammy.

Put ya' pedal to da medal
Ask all the kids in the ghetto
It's the game hot like a kettle
and I guarantee they all say "Hellooo!"
 
I love SNOOP DOGG!!! i want more of him in GT....kinda got me into a rythem when i drove...especially on long enduros! and more Daiki Kaisho!!!! i am a huge Trance, House, Hi-NRG, etc. fan so bring on the beats!
 
Izanagi
I love SNOOP DOGG!!! i want more of him in GT....kinda got me into a rythem when i drove...especially on long enduros! and more Daiki Kaisho!!!! i am a huge Trance, House, Hi-NRG, etc. fan so bring on the beats!



I like him to but his song in GT3 wasn't that great.
 
O.K.... How should I say this.... Well, I don't think hip-hop was meant for speeding down the front straightaway at grand valley speedway at 150mph in a Fantasy f-1 car with over 900hp. And if it is rap, it should one with a fast beat. That song was my least favorite out of all the songs. But hey, that's my opinion. And where's the love for hard rock? Didn't anyone like "Turbo-Lover" by Judas Priest? Everytime I'm neck-and-neck with another car beside mine or me and another car are fighting for 1st place, That song gets my adrenaline pumpin'! I think there should be more hard rock and metal in the soundtrack. Here's my picks:

Saliva - Survival of the Sickest
The Killers - Somebody Told Me
Breaking Benjamin - So Cold
Metallica - Fuel
Jay Z - 99 Problems
No Doubt - Hellagood
Foo Fighters - All my Life
Nas - One Mic
Auf Der Maur - Followed The Waves

Pretty cool, huh? Rock music makes racing alot more dramatic.
 
Smoke_U_24/7
O.K.... How should I say this.... Well, I don't think hip-hop was meant for speeding down the front straightaway at grand valley speedway at 150mph in a Fantasy f-1 car with over 900hp. And if it is rap, it should one with a fast beat. That song was my least favorite out of all the songs. But hey, that's my opinion. And where's the love for hard rock? Didn't anyone like "Turbo-Lover" by Judas Priest? Everytime I'm neck-and-neck with another car beside mine or me and another car are fighting for 1st place, That song gets my adrenaline pumpin'! I think there should be more hard rock and metal in the soundtrack. Here's my picks:

Saliva - Survival of the Sickest
The Killers - Somebody Told Me
Breaking Benjamin - So Cold
Metallica - Fuel
Jay Z - 99 Problems
No Doubt - Hellagood
Foo Fighters - All my Life
Nas - One Mic
Auf Der Maur - Followed The Waves

Pretty cool, huh? Rock music makes racing alot more dramatic.

especially Jay Z and Nas rock. :sly:
 
I think my favorite high-adreneline racing song in GT3 was Motley Crüe's "Kickstart My Heart".

However:

Smoke_U_24/7
Metallica - Fuel

Oh, HELL YEAH.

*runs off to find his Reload CD*
 
Van Halen all the way!!!!:) (actually, Van Halen track indeed confirmed!!!!!!!!)





"It's About Time" by Van Halen...






.
 
man if u want driving music....atleast what i used to drive thru when racing people is Spineshank, Ill Nino (Confessions CD), Covenant, Pantera, Slipknot if you're messed up and driving hehehe....a lot of that music makes u wanna move fast so if you guys like this kind of stuff, most definatly try it while you're cruisin and see if its a match! 👍
 
Now this is more like it! I have to say that I'm a Metallica fan, And any song (well except for Low Man's Lyric on Reload) By Them Is good enough to race to. 99 Problems is now my favorite song by Jay-Z.

btw, Jedi2016...

Devils Dance, Devil's Dance, Devils Dance! My favorite track from that cd!
 
Back