Playlist?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cunny Funt
  • 66 comments
  • 2,946 views
Race Idiot
Well there is only one song with a Chick singing on GT4P.

And the American GT2 soundtrack was awesome, it's what introduced me to STP in the first place and Soul Coughing. Although I had never heard of Muse untill I heard them on GT3 and i'd never heard of Feeder untill I played the first GT. The soundtrack on the Pal version of GT2 was terrible, so terrible I can't remember anything about it.

wait a minute... muse was in GT3? I dont recall that.
 
Race Idiot
Well there is only one song with a Chick singing on GT4P.

I haven't listened to all of the songs from Prologue, but if there's only one, then it would be "Break Down" by D.S. Which, as I understand it, is sort of an offshoot of
daiki kasho, in that the songs are made specifically for GT, and aren't available anywhere else. Mainly indicated by the fact that D.S. doesn't seem to exist outside of the GT4P songs.

How many songs did D.S. provide for GT4P? I've only ripped three of them so far ("What to Believe", "Break Down", and "Good Days, Bad Days"). Are there more I should look for? I'm rather fond of those three, I wouldn't mind terribly if they made their way into the final U.S. release of GT4.
 
How come they don't put all kinds of music 50/50 on the game cause the GT3 soundtrack suck there was way to much rock and metal music
 
Whitetee32
How come they don't put all kinds of music 50/50 on the game cause the GT3 soundtrack suck there was way to much rock and metal music

Because for some reason KY wants only songs that is sung about cars or racing.
For me, it's all in the instrumental.
 
Yeah, I like instrumental music too for racing and the kind that gets me pumped up.
 
I never listen to music when racing, the engine is my music. I only listen to music in menus or replays.
 
VIPERGTSR01
I never listen to music when racing, the engine is my music. I only listen to music in menus or replays.
Same for me, I only listen during replays, but I used to listen to music everytime.
 
Back