Playseat Car Pack - Available February 7

• Thread starter neddyie118
  • 152 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
February Clues get guessing:cool:

Clue 1 Car 1: I only take “no” for an answer. Is that understood?

Clue 1 Car 2: VW and Porsche have not cornered the market on frunks.

Clue 1 Car 3: We Americans tried something very different when we built the racetrack at COTA.

Clue 1 Car 4: While $358/horsepower may seem like a lot, you get a much more than just loads of torque.

Clue 1 Car 5: Very excellent real life quotes to help you get through the day: Enjoy the ride. It’s all about the journey. Race or die! Run for your life!

Clue 1 Car 6: Sometimes just sounding like you are going fast is as good as going fast.

Clue 1 Car 7:

Last edited:
Man I really suck at these.

7 does feel like it should be a type R .. The new one would be a nice edition to the game.

Longshot but Clue 2 could be a Tesla of some sort, maybe the new Model X?.. I don't know ¬.¬

Clueless on the others.

That's ok, it will probably get leaked on Sunday again ;D

Zonda R for Clue 7?

baby-praying.jpg

#2 is the Alpine GTA Le Mans, rear engined with the trunk at the front.

#4 358x600= 214 800. MSRP of the Aston DB11 is 214 820$. Coincidence?

#5 Nissan had that "Life is a Journey; enjoy the ride!" slogan back in the 90s... Nismo GT-R LM?

#6 could be the S800.

He's going about 65-70mph tops in that video :lol:

February Clues get guessing:cool: New DLC coming on Monday:cheers:

Clue 1 Car 1: I only take “no” for an answer. Is that understood?

Clue 1 Car 2: VW and Porsche have not cornered the market on frunks.

Clue 1 Car 3: We Americans tried something very different when we built the racetrack at COTA.

Clue 1 Car 4: While $358/horsepower may seem like a lot, you get a much more than just loads of torque.

Clue 1 Car 5: Very excellent real life quotes to help you get through the day: Enjoy the ride. It’s all about the journey. Race or die! Run for your life!

Clue 1 Car 6: Sometimes just sounding like you are going fast is as good as going fast.

Clue 1 Car 7:

https://www..reddit.com/r/forza/comments/5lv2i2/complete_list_of_leaked_cars_for_fh3_so_far_from/
Car 1: 1985 Holden VK Commodore
Car 2: 1990 Renault Alpine GTA Le Mans
Car 3: 2016 Cadillac ATS-V (only new American car that's been leaked)
Car 4: ???
Car 5: ???
Car 6: ???
Car 7: 2010 Pagani Zonda R

Last edited:
Car 6 sounds like the S800. I loved the sound it had in GT.

Car 5 is giving me a Fast and Furious vibe. Maybe Dom's Charger.

Clue 1 Car 1: Wiegert pretty much answered this one for me (and anyone else who wanted to guess it). Blue Meanie quote, the Holden Commodore SS Group A which is known as the "Blue Meanie".

Clue 1 Car 2:
It could be the leaked Alpine GTA, given its RR layout (meaning it has a "frunk"), or a Tesla like the Model 3 or the Model X. Remember, "frunk" was a term coined by Tesla first and foremost... But odds are that this car is the Alpine.

Clue 1 Car 3:
Maybe it's the '95 Nismo GT-R LM...? COTA was the track where the infamous other GT-R with a "LM" on its name spent the most time being driven, but since that won't make it into a Horizon game anytime soon... It's bound to be the non-FF Skyline. :lol:

Clue 1 Car 4: @-Fred- has a hell of a coincidence theory going on (:lol:), but he does make an interesting point. That number gets the price dangerously close to DB11 territory... And we know there's always one modern super/hypercar in a Horizon 3 DLC car pack.

Clue 1 Car 5: The Nissan slogan theory can put the GT-R LM here, but I already put that car in a different clue. The Lotus 3-Eleven sounds like a good candidate, however; it's positively mental, and while it's not that powerful compared to the usual supercar suspects, it can make journeys quite memorable... "Race or die" sounds like a proper quote for a Lotus with no windshield. :crazy: :lol:

Clue 1 Car 6:
Well there are plenty of cars which fit this one. The S800 thing sounds accurate, as it sounds like a horde of angry wasps for a car with so little horsepower... So I'll go with that one.

Clue 1 Car 7:
There are three candidats for this one, and they're all leaked cars. The Pagani Zonda R, the '16 Honda Civic Type R.

"Wait, why did you say three then, Niku?", I hear you ask. Well, remember there is a little Vauxhall Corsa with a "VXR" attached to its name on the leaked DLC cars list... :sly:

Last edited:
VXR
@Niku Driver HC I might be mistaken, but the FF GTR is in Forza 6?

Actually, you are not mistaken. It's in Forza 6 as a DLC car. I thought otherwise, but now I stand corrected.

Although it might take longer for the FF GTR to be in a Horizon videogame... Therefore, the R33 GT-R LM is a more likely car for the COTA clue.

Actually, you are not mistaken. It's in Forza 6 as a DLC car. I thought otherwise, but now I stand corrected.

Although it might take longer for the FF GTR to be in a Horizon videogame... Therefore, the R33 GT-R LM is a more likely car for the COTA clue.
"We Americans tried something very different when we built the racetrack at COTA."
I don't understand what a Japanese car from the 90's has to do with that clue.

Unless I'm missing something?

"VW and Porsche have not cornered the market on frunks."

It's been guessed multiple times already, but refer to my avatar. I've only been waiting five months for it, leaving an empty threat before each reveal that if it's not this month, I'll do something violent (which I never do).

The fun part will be if I changed my avatar in about an hour.

Last edited:
Clue 1 Car 3 Might be this thing here, I remember watching a random episode from some Jesse James show where he builds this for COTA
Austin-008-600x343.jpg

I've got money that says we're gonna be seeing a Formula 1 car cutting up the streets in Australia soon.

I watched this video 10 or more times when it first popped up, so it popped into my head as soon as I saw COTA and "different" in the same sentence. :lol:

Well going by the list of leaked cars.

Clue 1 Car 7 - Could be anyone one of the cars listed below as they all have the letter R in their names

Most likely to be :

2016 Honda Civic Type R
2010 Pagani Zonda R

Could possibly be :

2005 Mercedes McLaren SLR
2014 Nissan Nismo Juke RS
2016 Vauxhall Corsa VXR

Latest Posts

Back