Playseat Car Pack - Available February 7

• Thread starter neddyie118
  • 152 comments
Not really sure of that; after all, Gran Turismo 3 (IIRC, may have been an earlier, PSX-era game) also had Porsches in it,

I don't know that really comparable considering T10 has had the Porsche very recently and hasn't hinted at losing it like they did with FM4 when they added RUF and later clarified that they indeed lost the license.

I guess we'll find out in a month or two. :lol:

Not really sure of that; after all, Gran Turismo 3 (IIRC, may have been an earlier, PSX-era game) also had Porsches in it, and we're yet to see Stuttgart's finest in a Polyphony game. And remember: they're not in the game, they're in a dev build which was released by accident, and only on PC.
GT3 had one Porsche hidden and it wasn't released due to the EA exclusive license, Turn 10 doesn't have that problem.

GT3 had one Porsche hidden and it wasn't released due to the EA exclusive license, Turn 10 doesn't have that problem.

Sure, but what I meant by that is that the presence of hidden content in the game doesn't automatically signify that said content will be released. I guess that, as @Northstar said, we'll find out if a Porsche Pack is coming, and what it may contain, only in a month or two... :lol:

Back