Alienware_10 Messages 77 Messages Alienware_10 Jan 23, 2011 #1 Since I haven't found any gameplay videos of X2010 on Nordschleife, I made it myself =) Enjoy
C capnbard Messages 24 Messages capnbard Messages capn bard Jan 24, 2011 #2 nice run but you must not have looked very hard for x2010 ring footage...
returpack Messages 158 Messages Escudo91 Jan 24, 2011 #3 capnbard nice run but you must not have looked very hard for x2010 ring footage... Click to expand... But there can't be many gameplays with playseats? It's a while since I checked this part of the forum, but I haven't seen any before. Every time I see a video where someone uses a playsteat I get jealous Nice driving! I haven't tried the X1 on Nordschleife, but I would definitely drive terrible compared to this. Last edited: Jan 24, 2011
capnbard nice run but you must not have looked very hard for x2010 ring footage... Click to expand... But there can't be many gameplays with playseats? It's a while since I checked this part of the forum, but I haven't seen any before. Every time I see a video where someone uses a playsteat I get jealous Nice driving! I haven't tried the X1 on Nordschleife, but I would definitely drive terrible compared to this.