PlayStation 3??? Talk here about the PS3 rumours and questions!!!

• Thread starter Jon
  • 110 comments

What should the first ps3 game be?

• Grand Turismo 5 (if 4 is made for ps2)

Votes: 16 84.2%
  • Grand Theft Auto San Andres

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Hitman 3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Super Smash Bros 3

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Playstation Model 4

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 37
This belongs in the PS2 forum. GT4 is being released on the PS2 it's gonna be released early 2004. See the 'Rumor and Speculation' forum for more info on GT4. ;)

Woah! woah! Super Smash Bros 3? Isn't that a little "Nintendo-ish"? Is Sony buying that title? Or even more amazingly, Nintendo sharing it? :eek: :odd:
Did you add that as a joke? :P

Srry about this thread being in the gta forum im a little new to this site and just getting use to it...

if you type in super smash bros 3 in google.com you should find a artical about sony buying the super smash bros name...
this info was givin to me by hyperdumbass@aol.com

Here is also the new ps3 logo!!!

Attachments

• logo.gif
    logo.gif
    10.7 KB · Views: 28
that controler is fake, all they did was swap the locations of the d-pad, and the left analong stick

How about this for a change...I'll add in a piece of info that has some factual info behind it. And no photoshopped pics to go with it...

http://www.cnn.com/2003/TECH/biztech/07/11/japan.chips.ap/index.html
from ccc.com:
The new chip running at 3.2 gigahertz will be able to handle large amounts of video data and could be used in home network servers, mobile systems and next-generation video game machines. Sony has said it plans to use the chip in the successor to its PlayStation2.

Apparently, Sony is picking new items for the PS3 to have in it. If they're only picking memory at this point, what else hasn't been figured out?

AO

Originally posted by Der Alta
How about this for a change...I'll add in a piece of info that has some factual info behind it. And no photoshopped pics to go with it...

http://www.cnn.com/2003/TECH/biztech/07/11/japan.chips.ap/index.html

Apparently, Sony is picking new items for the PS3 to have in it. If they're only picking memory at this point, what else hasn't been figured out?

AO

It better have the following:

USB2
Firewire2
Built-in Ethernet
Standard resolution: HDTV
DVD±R/W
Bluedisk capabilities
Built-in Hard drive
Ability to be used with a universal remote(Movie functions)

I think that sony should'nt release PS3 now may be after 2-3 years, because people still buying ps2 wont finish off Playing its games yet i know ps3 must be a :spin: :rockon: but...

Also please tell me how can i get some info on Playstation 3, any website?

It's fun reading back over this - PS4 got a lot more attention and activity by comparison.

Over 7,000 posts for the ps4 compared to 100 for ps3. I didn't have high speed Internet available to me in 2003. Times online sure have changed.

There was so much more uncertainty and mythos surrounding the PS3, the magical Cell processor, rumours of 1080p60 for every game, a launch in 2003!? :lol: the pictures of a console with two disc drives and what appears to be a mutilated gamecube controller...
With the PS4 we know what's coming, high-end PC games, a better controller, heavy social integration and streming services :irked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back