PLEASE help me 'get' into Forza 4, after finally admitting-GT5=not4me.

Long story short - Forza has more cars that I like and I would want to drive with a remote since a racing wheel and pedals and a dedicated racing seat is not an option.

I remember first clicking on mygt.net on the car list in Forza 4 and seeing ALL the BMW's (e34 M5 both pre and facelift), M1 (never released!!!!!), 850i, e30 M3 i think and all that.
I only wish there was more 90s Audis and MBs like even the W140 S-class and the coupe C140 AMG versions perhaps, then the 90's Audi RS2, RS4, RS6 all of them. but they do have those Audis from the early 00's so that is also very very cool.
Also, SO many DLC packs.

with GT5 we have gotten THREE dlc packs with cars. thats it. all. You got 1000+ with Your game, what do You want, MORE? go and be happy with Your 60 skylines, 40 mx-5's, 45 rx-7's and happy when You finally get your Audi Quattro '82 or Bmw 2002 Turbo '73. or Daihatsu Midget Type-II '98. it was such a funny car that it was just cool to own something like that.a spare wheel right down windscreen. same place where cars USUALLY have BADGES'N'SHIZ, the midget had a spare wheel. ok thats it.

I cant deny i have MANY happy memories with GT but its mostly with GT3 (i was like 14-16 then, GT4 demo was a big deal 1-series BMW both 120i and 120d on a random track, i remember i got that off the net and it fit on a regular 700mb cd-r heh, it prolly got gave out in the japanese bmw dealerships or maybe in the u.s. aswell but def. not here in Estonia. so i just downloaded the version for my ps2 and played it. and then came the fine March day when it was finally time for Gran Turismo 4. I drove my car straight to the store that i knew had it on the first day it got released in EU, got there, payed the exact amount, and went into my car (Mitsubishi Galant 1991, hatchback, 5-door. same body as on the Mitsubishi Galant 4X4 VR4 Turbo '89 which was a rally beast back then, though :) also available in gt4/gt5). and i drove home and put it in my ps2. and the fun started. i really-REALLY had a good time with gt4 and it is WITHOUT A DOUBT the best GT game made.

GT5 had such high expectations that they were not impossible to fill but they failed soooo hard and it really looks even 2 years since release that they STILL dont care which means, that was what they were meaning GT5 was supposed to be - which is, absolute ********!
They have, in MY humble opinion, completely screwed up the whole series and defecated on the previous games with this "monster" they had the audacity to name GRAN TURISMO 5. i mean, why not just release it 5 years later than they promised ok we know they do that always, and name it Gran Turismo Online so it would not have been such a HUGE waiting and such a HUGE letdown. hardcore fans wouldve still bought it first day or pre-ordered it the first chance they got. and they couldve let the GRAN TURISMO 5 name for PlayStation 4 when it gets released and they have time to make themselves at home with that hardware.

1 thing is 4SURE: POLYPHONY NEEDS to hire 10-20 AMERICANS and 3-5 EUROPEANS to their team as well. from all the footage ive seen its 101% JAPANESE. how can they EVER think of trying to make a game for the WORLD? are they CRAZY? if we look back at WWII, then Yes, they are. but, really, the head honcho kukumuri haihuchu or whatever, the talk he talks, its not what a head of Polyphony Digital, head of GT-series should talk. this game lives a nice life in JP and i have no doubt they give their own people DLC's every week with JP cars throughout history not missing even 1 NISSAN or TOYOTA or HONDA and thats fine. but its JP. and im through with it.

now that ive introduced myself somewhat (hehe), i have only one big and burning question i need answered (and then some more not so big and burning ones :)) and i thought, why not ask them in this forum, where I will GUARANTEED, for sure, get the most detailed and honest answer?

Looking at the Car List of Forza 4 - how many cars are there that I WONT be able to enjoy?
Meaning, how many are such total EXCLUSIVES that they came only if you bought it from GAMESTOP, or if you preordered it from amazon, or etc etc.
How many DLC packs are available right now for me to buy as a European who plans to join Xbox Live the second I get my console.
I dont know if Estonia is on 'the list' - its not in the PS Network so i chose the closest country and people to me, Finland - and if necessary, i'll do it again with Xbox Live. But I want to be a part of the live experience and definitely buy ALL the DLC packs if only they are still available.

So, in concl. , How many DLC Packs from FORZA 4 are still available to a new Xbox owner and Forza 4 owner?

Does Xbox Live Marketplace work on real money meaning credit cards etc. only or can I also buy it with "points" meaning I buy a lets say 100$ card from a store in my country and enter the code that i got for the 100$ i paid, and i can transfer it to my account on the marketplace?

thats how it is on psn and i love it because if it were not for this i wouldnt be able to buy ANYTHING from PSN because im registered as a Finland user and they would automatically say sorry but You're registered in Finland and You are trying to pay from Estonia. Not possible, sorry.

In conclusion, how does the MARKETPLACE work? are there various options for various people around the world or how would it be possible for a NorthWest European like me to buy ALL DLC packs for Forza 4 that is possible.

Final and the most less important question - Is Kinect a necessary 'thing'/add-on to enjoy Forza 4? I, myself dont really think so, what about You?

I Thank YOU for taking the time to read my maybe hectic or at times 'babbling' text, English is my 3rd language with Estonian/Russian being 1st and 2nd (i cant write in Russian, though, only speak) but I feel that my writing in English is pretty good, meaning the correct "appearence" although sometimes my sentences might seem goofy, the words are 99.5% correctly written. It's from reading on the internet from a VERY young age and playing games on PS, PS2, PS3, Xbox, Xbox360 (now gone but will buy one again).

I had a 360 for only 3 months from EU launch date to 3 months later when I sold it (didnt even know about Forza back then, and even if i did, i wouldve said, hahahha, yeah right, GRAN TURISMO 5 is gonna blow ANY racing simulation AWAYYYYYY. well yeah, its still blowing itself away with a real annoying sound.

I await all the responses from You, ANY information is VERY VERY much appreciated, answers to my questions or information in general, i welcome ALL contact. :)

There were 5 ore order cars and 3 ltd edition cars and they are all now available for download so you can drive every car available. There is a version of forza to stay away from though as it doesn't contain the second edition I can't remember the name of it but I'm sure someone here will be able to tell you what it's called

There were 5 ore order cars and 3 ltd edition cars and they are all now available for download so you can drive every car available. There is a version of forza to stay away from though as it doesn't contain the second edition I can't remember the name of it but I'm sure someone here will be able to tell you what it's called

'Forza motorsport 4 essentials edition'

Thank You for the info, fellow FP'ers :)

i dont think i will get stuck with that version as i think im going with a xbox 250gb + forza4 bundle and i will make sure right there in the store that they are not giving me no essentials there but the whole god damn game :lol:

hennesey86: so what You're saying is there were 5 cars that came only with a pre-order Forza 4 but that now all these 5 cars are on sale in online?
are they in a DLC pack or what? just available one at a time?
Also, what about the 3 LTD Edition cars? What were they originally for? Some kind of LTD Ed. Forza 4 releases? and now that its not hot any more, those cars are also available for sell on the marketplace? :lol:

I'm just having a bit of a hard time understanding.
btw, where would i go first if i got my xbox live working, choose marketplace, and go to forza 4 or something or do i need to buy stuff WHILE im playing forza 4 meaning i go in the game to the store to buy me the DLC packs + cars? and again, are these 5 preorder and 3 ltd cars also part of some DLC pack or are they all 8 cars available as just .. cars for Forza 4? :)

i hope someone can clarify.
i'm getting the game pretty soon and im such a noob when it comes to everything xbox related i just dont know anything, thats why im asking everything heh

will i probably also get a month or so worth of free xbox live at the start when i buy the box from the store? if so, the papers etc. should be in the box that the xbox is in right? :) ill just make sure right there in the parking lot if thats the case :)

Thank You and if anyone can answer any of my other questions i would appreciate it truly VERY VERY much.

I completely understand its not a new game so there might not be much activity in the forum atm but still thanks for all You who had the time to reply or even read my post. Next time please leave a few words also :) Thank You!!
I will also buy Forza Horizon its just that I will play Forza 4 first!

Thank You for the info, fellow FP'ers :)

i dont think i will get stuck with that version as i think im going with a xbox 250gb + forza4 bundle and i will make sure right there in the store that they are not giving me no essentials there but the whole god damn game :lol:

hennesey86: so what You're saying is there were 5 cars that came only with a pre-order Forza 4 but that now all these 5 cars are on sale in online?
are they in a DLC pack or what? just available one at a time?
Also, what about the 3 LTD Edition cars? What were they originally for? Some kind of LTD Ed. Forza 4 releases? and now that its not hot any more, those cars are also available for sell on the marketplace? :lol:

I'm just having a bit of a hard time understanding.
btw, where would i go first if i got my xbox live working, choose marketplace, and go to forza 4 or something or do i need to buy stuff WHILE im playing forza 4 meaning i go in the game to the store to buy me the DLC packs + cars? and again, are these 5 preorder and 3 ltd cars also part of some DLC pack or are they all 8 cars available as just .. cars for Forza 4? :)

i hope someone can clarify.
i'm getting the game pretty soon and im such a noob when it comes to everything xbox related i just dont know anything, thats why im asking everything heh

will i probably also get a month or so worth of free xbox live at the start when i buy the box from the store? if so, the papers etc. should be in the box that the xbox is in right? :) ill just make sure right there in the parking lot if thats the case :)

Thank You and if anyone can answer any of my other questions i would appreciate it truly VERY VERY much.

I completely understand its not a new game so there might not be much activity in the forum atm but still thanks for all You who had the time to reply or even read my post. Next time please leave a few words also :) Thank You!!
I will also buy Forza Horizon its just that I will play Forza 4 first!

Xbox LIve Gold free month trial comes inside the box of the 250 GB bundle along with skyrim as a reedemable code. The Forza 4 copy included is in fact the ''essentials edition'' and you can't do anything about it because it's a closed box sale. I ended up picking a full copy of FM4 at Gamestop for 30 bucks but you want to be careful though, the guy almost gave me another ''essentials edition'' copy, I had to point him out that it wasn't the full game so he gave the standard copy.

BTW, Skyrim is just epic, it made having to get 2 copies of FM4 totally worth it. I got my Xbox in matte black, also, I think that bundle costs 300 bucks now, I got mine at Wal-Mart and it did cost 300$ but the price tag said 250$ just like it was before christmas, so I only paid 250 bucks. Everyone else was selling it for 300$ so I guess I had a bit of luck.

are You sure thats the case in EUROPE also? what is on the cover of the essentials version/any other easy way to spot it?

and what exactly is Skyrim? i didnt catch that from Your post apart that it was epic :)

Thanks You all!

can anyone tell me approx. how much do ALL the DLC-series + other LTD cars and other DLC cars cost in total when i would like to buy them all at once?

and does the marketplace work like psn in that You send money to your account and this is then converted to real money so You could buy what You want for the money You put in.
Im just thinking that credit cards i cant use cause im in Estonia, put i'll prolly have to register in Finland cause atleast in PSN there wasnt Estonia (and many other EU countries, what a backwards hick company, Sony!).
So is there a way to buy a card with a code written on it and you can then load money onto Your account equal to how much the card cost at the computer/gaming store like it is with PSN?

thank You, i really need to know that, I will be buying an xbox and the forza 4 any day now :)

are You sure thats the case in EUROPE also? what is on the cover of the essentials version/any other easy way to spot it?

It was here in the UK when I got the console and games bundle for Christmas. My Essentials edition is still in it's wrapper, I bought the full game second hand for £5. :)

ok i already know about that, ill be buying just a xbox360 without a forza and then a forza alone and make 100% sure it doesnt say ESSENTIAL anywhere.
thats done.

NOW, could someone PLEASE answer any of my other questions?

How many cars are there that were once meant only For "Limited Special Editon" and all that jazz and then for many different store pre-orders. Are these cars now for sale for everyone in the Forza4 Marketplace? Or what happened to them? Did they get put into DLC's? I'd REALLY like to know about that because I'm ALL about owning EVERY SINGLE CAR in Forza 4.

It is total madness in GT5 (and even in GT4 but back then there was no online play so ok i would say You werent a total freak if You got 100% cars in Your garage) but now its just sick with the 30 RX-7, 35 MX-5, 20 Skylines and 1 Daihatsu Midget. wtf couldnt they add the other Midget from GT4? in GT5 there's only the II-Type..oh ..i see.. the old one wasnt good enough, even though it also looked funny as **** with THREE wheels. but anyway.

Owning EVERY POSSIBLE CAR in Forza 4 is not CRAZY at all, It's absolutely normal considering how many GREAT cars there are, you will in the end possibly end up with 10% of cars that You PROBABLY wont be enjoying driving on Tsukuba or the Nürburgring Nordschleife.
Every other car - You WILL enjoy doing that. At least I know I will. But I guess maybe I'm just crazy like that.

One more question - Can I also use Top Gear Test Track for every single car to go around or is it only for the Kia Cee'd and a so called add-on to the game? Or is the track completely playable and You can drive all 671 different cars from Forza 4 on the Top Gear track, even the Ford Transit Van. oh man, how cool would that be! Someone please answer that!

Thank Youu!

I got the bundle with Forza 4 and skyrim and it was the essentials version of Forza 4. You are able to get all the cars not included on the disc as DLC. I made the switch at the beginning of January from GT5, wish i would have done it sooner. car list is 100x better, plus being able to create custom liveries and car modification and tuning is much better.

is it possible to turn my money into XBL money in game stores or somewhere or is XBL DLC buying strictly with a credit card or some type of other thing?
You can buy a card in a store, and exchange the electronic code for MS points on your account. $1.00 USD is equivalent to 80 points, and I think €1.00 is approximately the same. You have to buy MS points in "bundles" though, like 500, 1000, etc.

can anyone tell me approx. how much do ALL the DLC-series + other LTD cars and other DLC cars cost in total when i would like to buy them all at once?
Shouden kindly calculated this out in a Q&A thread called "Buying all DLC, please help."

what is a season pass?
In the Forza series, the Season Pass is a "bundle" feature that unlocks access to the first six months of DLC packs, and typically a few other DLC on the side. It costs less than buying each DLC pack individually, but you still have to buy the remaining DLC packs that are not included. Those can only be purchased individually.

Once you have the Season Pass, simply download the free "sample" car for each DLC pack and it should unlock the content automatically (remember that this only applies for some of the packs, though). The "sample" car actually contains the data for the entire pack; it enables players who haven't bought the DLC to see those cars when they race online.

To buy the DLC's you need to buy Microsoft points. See the linked info.

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/microsoftpoints

Thank YOU, LISSA!
That is exactly what I was asking and as it turns out that it is EXACTLY as it is on PSN! I can just go to my gaming store 5 miles from here and buy the points from there like i did for PSN to buy cars for GT5.

Thank You again :)

Once you have the Season Pass, simply download the free "sample" car for each DLC pack and it should unlock the content automatically (remember that this only applies for some of the packs, though).

So, Season Pass is something that I buy once I already have my MS points and then buy it with those points? approx. how many points does a season pass go these days or is there one for Forza4 anymore considering they dont make many DLC's anymore for it? or am i wrong?
If anyone has info regarding this, please let me know.

Thank You, Wolfe.

Once you have the Season Pass, simply download the free "sample" car for each DLC pack and it should unlock the content automatically (remember that this only applies for some of the packs, though).

So, Season Pass is something that I buy once I already have my MS points and then buy it with those points? approx. how many points does a season pass go these days or is there one for Forza4 anymore considering they dont make many DLC's anymore for it? or am i wrong?

Thank You, Wolfe.

The FM4 Season Pass is 2400 points.

FYI, the Forza Horizon Season Pass is more expensive (4000 points), but it includes the Rally expansion pack for that game. FM4 had a Porsche expansion pack, but the FM4 Season Pass does not cover it.

ok i already found a store in my country selling xbox cards so no problem with that. im gonna buy 2 x 5000 points for the start. so 10.000 points. would that cover ALL DLC's and ANYTHING else to do with FORZA4?
now i just want to know which does the REGULAR forza look like ? is it on 2 dvd's like someone said? im gonna buy just a xbox360 250gb with no gaynect and then buy the real forza but how do i know which is the REAL one?
i dont guess any limited edition forzas are up for grabs anymore right? :)

We ( my other half and I) both managed to get the LCE second hand from game stores in our town, so you may very well find one. There are a few available on Amazon here in the UK, and Amazon WILL post to Estonia.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B005YQ331S/?tag=gtplanetuk-20

They also have Forza 4 new

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0053WH47W/?tag=gtplanetuk-20

This is the Essentials Edition...note how it looks identical apart from small writing saying it's the Essentials Edition....look out for that!!!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/250000001X/?tag=gtplanetuk-20

The DLC's are 560 MSP, except for the Porsche expansion pack. I can't remember off the top of my head how much we spent to buy all the DLC's and the VIP membership. Sorry.

well, i'd rather buy a normal Forza 4 from here in the .EE and then just buy the LTD Collectors ED. cars from the marketplace cause they supposed to be available up there with ALL the DLC's and everything else.
So I think that would be the best way to go.

Now, i only need to buy an Xbox, will probably go with the 250gb without the kinect thingy. and then a proper forza4 version. ill also buy 2x4200 points for about 80EUR from a local website which delivers the code very fast and is a good website all around. although if im in a store that happens to have the 4200 xbox points available , ill buy them in the store.

If there ARE any cars that i cant get from the XBOX MARKETPLACE then please guys - let me know - and ill go hunt down the col ltd. ed.

As I have both I'll speak briefly on the issue. A little about me is I went to school for building race cars, I currently work in a speed shop, I work on high-performance vehicles on the weekends for fun, to say I live and breath fast cars is an understatement and I've been around the block in more than a few of the cars in both games.

My choice between them:
NONE! Both have merit, and as a fan of anything with two or four wheels that's cool or fast I refuse to limit myself to driving only one brand of car so I don't limit myself to one brand of racing game!

Forza:
Forza has the flash, the sound, the beautiful lighting effects, the ability to create those race replicas, the cars I drool over in magazines, and the tuning options affect the vehicles in a more realistic way. Through my surround sound, playing on my TV in HDMI, and displaying a larger number of cars I want to drive, Forza takes the cake.

GT5:
What GT5 lacks in the areas of cars sounding like vacuum cleaners, the graphics being unpolished, standard vs premium interiors, and not having a particularly impressive list of cars in comparison to Forza (speaking as a Ford and Pontiac muscle car nut so I REALY got the short end of the stick in GT5 haha) it makes up for in more realistic physics with stock cars. Once you start tuning, GT5 is not the most realistic in how the changes affect the car, however if you were to take the same 100% showroom stock car on the same track in both games it slowly becomes clear that GT5 put a lot more into the physics and how the individual cars reacts. Simply put, (with a wheel/shifter/clutch) GT5 gives each car more "individual personality" than Forza if that makes any sense.

Either way, I ended up with both and I think of them like COD/Counter-Strike vs SWAT 4/Rainbow Six (at least the older R6 games): one provides fast-paced action with lots of glitter, the other requires more precision and concentration with a bit more realism in the base dynamics. Neither is better, they just focus on different aspects of driving and provide a different experience!

and not having a particularly impressive list of cars in comparison to Forza (speaking as a Ford and Pontiac muscle car nut so I REALY got the short end of the stick in GT5 haha) it makes up for in more realistic physics with stock cars.

hehe, aint that the truth! I'm a German 80's/90's car nut myself although I like everything American made from '61 to '79. there are a couple cars from the 80s (mostly limos or limo versions of cars that i like) but all in all 60-80 is where its at. too bad GT5 has NEITHER - no USA cars and no BMW/Audi/Mercedes-Benz cars except the very odd few. Forza can run miles on them with that! :)

I really enjoyed Your reply, It's apparent You know Your cars and really love cars. I wish You a great experience with both. When I get my Xbox and Forza 4 I will still keep the PS3 and GT5 so it doesnt mean I wont ever play it again. When GT6 comes out, god damn it, i'll probably buy that too.
But Forza 5 I will be buying for as sure as I will be buying Grand Theft Auto V (GTA V) in May 2013 for PS3. Ive always been interested in only two game series - GT and GTA. no i can add something a little different to it: Forza Motorsport. :)

^^ Nice response there.

I've owned all the GT games, and started to gradually lose interest when FM3 came out. Now I'm hooked on FM4, so much so, that I ended up selling the PS3 and GT5!

Compared to actual high speed driving, FM4 comes pretty close to nailing it. FM5 should fill in the gaps quite nicely.

GT I think...unfortunately...safe to say, is dead for now.

hehe, aint that the truth! I'm a German 80's/90's car nut myself although I like everything American made from '61 to '79. there are a couple cars from the 80s (mostly limos or limo versions of cars that i like) but all in all 60-80 is where its at. too bad GT5 has NEITHER - no USA cars and no BMW/Audi/Mercedes-Benz cars except the very odd few. Forza can run miles on them with that! :)

I really enjoyed Your reply, It's apparent You know Your cars and really love cars. I wish You a great experience with both. When I get my Xbox and Forza 4 I will still keep the PS3 and GT5 so it doesnt mean I wont ever play it again. When GT6 comes out, god damn it, i'll probably buy that too.
But Forza 5 I will be buying for as sure as I will be buying Grand Theft Auto V (GTA V) in May 2013 for PS3. Ive always been interested in only two game series - GT and GTA. no i can add something a little different to it: Forza Motorsport. :)

^^ 👍

I might have learned to live with GT, if only they hadn't half-assed the other 800 cars, and if the engine and shift sounds would have been half decent. :boggled:

GT5:
What GT5 lacks in the areas of cars sounding like vacuum cleaners, the graphics being unpolished, standard vs premium interiors, and not having a particularly impressive list of cars in comparison to Forza (speaking as a Ford and Pontiac muscle car nut so I REALY got the short end of the stick in GT5 haha) it makes up for in more realistic physics with stock cars. Once you start tuning, GT5 is not the most realistic in how the changes affect the car, however if you were to take the same 100% showroom stock car on the same track in both games it slowly becomes clear that GT5 put a lot more into the physics and how the individual cars reacts. Simply put, (with a wheel/shifter/clutch) GT5 gives each car more "individual personality" than Forza if that makes any sense.

Your point makes sense, I just totally disagree with it, either stock or tuned. GT5's physics engine misses areas that FM4 at the very least starts to cover as a model, particularly in the areas of the suspension and tyre models (the later of which is very, very basic in GT5).

However this is a more suited place for a physics discussion....

http://www.forzaplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=78&highlight=gt+fm+physics

Thank You, Wolfe.

I'm getting a feeling of deja vu...

^^ 👍
I might have learned to live with GT, if only they hadn't half-assed the other 800 cars, and if the engine and shift sounds would have been half decent. :boggled:

i absolutely agree with this statement, its truuuee, sooo truueee, SO TRUE, its!

Your point makes sense, I just totally disagree with it, either stock or tuned. GT5's physics engine misses areas that FM4 at the very least starts to cover as a model, particularly in the areas of the suspension and tyre models (the later of which is very, very basic in GT5).

However this is a more suited place for a physics discussion....

http://www.forzaplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=78&highlight=gt+fm+physics

this was perhaps the only thing I totally didn't agree on Enzo_Guy with. to start arguing or discussing which game has the best REAL LIFE CAR physics, GT5 or Forza4 is at this moment, IN MY HUMBLE OPINION, like arguing or discussing about apples and oranges. meaning, both sides prefer their fruit and want the other side to agree that, yeah, well, i guess an apple IS a better choice because there are so many different strains to choose from but the Orange guy automatically says, well yeah, if we're talking strictly eating, but what about ORANGE JUICE? Where would the planet be without orange juice, omfg im gona go and buy 300 gallons of OJ from the nearest store incase of Hurricane Pamela omg omg says the dude who prefers oranges. lol, says the person who prefers apples and goes inside to continue playing Forza 4.

can anyone shed some light on the "concept" of the word 'UNiCORN' which is used in the Forza 4 Car list and Track list thread.

Can these cars be also bought from the general Xbox Forza 4 Marketplace
like I am planning on buying 3 x 4200 MS points, putting them on my account and then going crazy with it.
I hope they have EVERY DLC EVER made for Forza 4 from the very first 1 right down to the very last one - cause I would very much like to buy them all.

Then there are the cars not included in DLC's - the special cars - I heard there were 5 cars that people got who pre-ordered F4 but those 5 cars are supposed to be available on Marketplace now? true/false?

Also, there were supposed to be 3 Ltd Ed cars that came with some form of the game if not mistaken and now they are too at last available for sale on the Marketplace? true/false?

Are there ANY other cars like this, that I should watch out for and know that I have the chance to buy them from the Marketplace?

All the info i so far have gotten on the pre-order/ltd.ed. cars was from a post made on this thread at the very beginning by a very nice and sharing user called 'hennessey86'. Thank You :)

Any info on these cars (5pre-order/3-ltd.ed.) is VERY welcome as in what cars they might be or ARE and whether it is true that they are available indeed in the Marketplace fraction of Forza 4 ?
Please do let me know of any other such happenings like the two samples that are here, they were once only for one type of crowd but now they are sold to all, who wishes. If You know of any cars that are like that or even tracks or anything else that can be bought on the Marketplace and used in the Forza 4 game, please do let me know.

I appreciate it LOTS. Thanks in advance.:cheers: or 420:rolleyes::)

I'm getting a feeling of deja vu...

how so, browneyedman? I'm not feeling ya, meaning, I'm not following You.
In plain English - I don't understand. :)

how so, browneyedman? I'm not feeling ya, meaning, I'm not following You.
In plain English - I don't understand. :)

It was meant in fun. Above my comment about 8 or so posts you repeated yourself twice in the same reply...

It was meant in fun. Above my comment about 8 or so posts you repeated yourself twice in the same reply...

That's what deja vu is...like you've seen it before...sorry...I meant no harm:)

I know one thing for sure...GT5 can't be all bad...they've sold a gazillion copies...I boggles my mind why FM4 hasn't outsold GT5..

to start arguing or discussing which game has the best REAL LIFE CAR physics, GT5 or Forza4 is at this moment, IN MY HUMBLE OPINION, like arguing or discussing about apples and oranges. meaning, both sides prefer their fruit and want the other side to agree that, yeah, well, i guess an apple IS a better choice because there are so many different strains to choose from but the Orange guy automatically says, well yeah, if we're talking strictly eating, but what about ORANGE JUICE? Where would the planet be without orange juice, omfg im gona go and buy 300 gallons of OJ from the nearest store incase of Hurricane Pamela omg omg says the dude who prefers oranges. lol, says the person who prefers apples and goes inside to continue playing Forza 4.
:lol:

I know one thing for sure...GT5 can't be all bad...they've sold a gazillion copies...I boggles my mind why FM4 hasn't outsold GT5..
Gran Turismo had an extra decade to gain momentum and gamers' trust as "The Real Driving Simulator." It also spearheaded the (sub)genre; there was nothing like it when Gran Turismo 1 arrived on the scene. Just fantasy supercar/sportscar games with police chases and whatnot, including a humble road racer by the name of The Need for Speed. :)

That's what deja vu is...like you've seen it before...sorry...I meant no harm:)

oh no, i wasnt trying to imply to anything bad at all :)

but stilll i dont see where i posted twice (2 posts one after the other) ?

please refer me to it so i can ask the Admins to delete it.

if You are taling about the same thing that happened in this thread where there are two of my posts that i would like the Admins to quit because obv. we the users dont have the possibility (at least I didn't find so) then I understand, it is a double post and just happened :)

Thank YOU, LISSA!
That is exactly what I was asking and as it turns out that it is EXACTLY as it is on PSN! I can just go to my gaming store 5 miles from here and buy the points from there like i did for PSN to buy cars for GT5.

Thank You again :)

Thank You, Wolfe.

Thank You, Wolfe.

Here...it's nothing to get excited about...I was having a little fun....;)

Back