A ark2518 Messages 1 United Kingdom Nov 5, 2017 #1 Hi all new to site and game I have played some online races how do you watch a replay of race I must be missing something please Last edited: Nov 5, 2017
Hi all new to site and game I have played some online races how do you watch a replay of race I must be missing something please
Obelisk Premium Messages 10,018 United States Messages RMedia_Obelisk Nov 8, 2017 #2 ark2518 Hi all new to site and game I have played some online races how do you watch a replay of race I must be missing something please Click to expand... After the race, in the top left corner, there's a menu labelled "Replay". If you click on that, you can save the replay. To view the replay, go to your Library menu and go to the Replay section. It should be there.
ark2518 Hi all new to site and game I have played some online races how do you watch a replay of race I must be missing something please Click to expand... After the race, in the top left corner, there's a menu labelled "Replay". If you click on that, you can save the replay. To view the replay, go to your Library menu and go to the Replay section. It should be there.