Please keep GT Sport different to Forza

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
breeminator
breeminator
There was a recent thread asking for GT Sport to be made similar to Forza. As someone who feels so strongly about this subject that I have recently resolved to never again power up my Xbox One X, I feel the need to express the opposite view.

GT Sport and Forza are completely different to each other. FM7 and the Xbox One X came out around the same time as GTS. I'd owned a PS4, but it was stolen in a burglary, and my plan was to wait for a GT game on PS4, then buy a console bundle with the game. But, when the time came, the Xbox One X seemed so far ahead of PS4 Pro, that I was drawn to the Xbox side, and bought an Xbox One X and FM7. Yes, at first it seemed broadly similar to GT, but I quickly learned to hate the whole exclusive car concept, with cars that you can't obtain unless you do insanely dull and boring stuff all the time. So, GT Sport, please continue to make all cars available all the time. GT Sport has gone a little in the direction of Forza with the mileage exchange. This is just about tolerable because I've never seen one of the mileage exchange cars be the meta for a sport mode race, but all the same, I'd prefer it if that concept disappeared from the game, and certainly wouldn't want to see it extended to cover more content.

Then I tried FM7 online racing, and it doesn't have a proper ranking system, but the leagues sort of do it to some extent. But it had a huge problem with course cutting, course cutting was totally OP because not only do you win that race, but it dirties your lap time, making you start lower on the grid in the next race than if you drove clean. The way the ranking system works, you want to ideally always start last, so driving dirty is a win-win, you both get more points for that race and you get more points for the next race. So I would do races where I am not kidding, I was the only driver in the entire field who recorded a clean lap time, and hence I was the mug who started on pole for the next race. Then you had the ramming with impunity problem, with absolutely no mechanisms at all to even try to deter it. So, GT Sport, please continue your work towards supporting high quality online racing. I know it can be improved, but you're heading in the right direction.

Then there's the original tracks. I hate Maple Valley, Rio and Dubai in FM7. GT Sport, please keep giving us fabulous original tracks like Dragon Trail and Sardegna. Feel free to give us a track along the lines of Prague in FM7, as that one is rather good.

Anyway, I branched out into Forza Horizon, and played through FH1, 2 and 3, doing enough to max out my reward points in the Forza Hub. Doing that didn't fully expose me to the horrors that awaited me when I got FH4, and it became the first Horizon game that I tried to "properly" play right from the start. Giving credit where it's due, the graphics in FH4 are absolutely incredible. But I've come to realise there are more important aspects to games. FH4 takes the "make the player do insanely dull and boring stuff" to the extreme. If you want to have access to all the cars, you have to run the game up and complete the chores it dictates to you, and you have to do it every single week. You might have to, for example, drive 10 miles in a specific car as one bit of the week's chores. Oh, you wanted to qualify and race in a daily race today? Sorry, hard luck, you're going to have to spend that time doing these chores instead. It really does feel like the developers hate the players and the game is their way to express that hate. And you cannot ignore the cars that are obtained in that way, as some of them are totally OP and you will absolutely need to have them to be competitive. It's a bit like if you tried to do the last FIA Nations race and you couldn't use the SF-R Concept or X-Bow because you didn't play the game and complete the chores during two specific weeks many months ago.

FH4 totally blows away FM7 in several areas. The design of the map and the tracks is absolutely fantastic. The original tracks in GTS, to me, have more of the character of the tracks in FH4 than those in FM7, I'd say FH4 even exceeds GTS in the area of original tracks. FH4 has a proper ranking system, basically the same as GTS's DR. And FH4's tracks are cut-proof, you simply cannot ever shortcut a track in FH4. So it addresses some of the weaknesses that FM7 has, but it still doesn't do much to address ramming, and it has the huge problem of not scheduling races for specific time slots, matchmaking occurs on-demand, and this basically totally breaks the ranking system at higher levels because there is very little chance of top players ending up in the same race as other top players. So they quickly stop bothering, which just makes the problem worse. So, GT Sport, please continue with the excellent approach that regularly brings the top players together, both in the scheduled time slots for daily races, and the less frequent FIA races that add a higher level incentive to take part that is totally absent from Forza. The other thing about FH4 is you cannot choose to only do ranked races without freeroam rush, and frankly, for me, that just kills the whole thing dead.

Then you have upgrades and tuning. FH4 is a building/tuning contest to a huge extent. It's nothing like GTS BOP, the differences in performance between car A and car B, when both are upgraded and tuned the best they can be, can be enormous. And the difference between an average user's attempt at building/tuning a car can be huge compared to the best possible building/tuning of a car. And it's not about knowing how to do these things in real life, the way to get the best performance in the game is to reverse engineer the equations it uses and exploit them. It's just not fun. You can spend days messing about with just one car, trying lots of different build and tuning options to find the best way to exploit the shortcomings in the PI system. I'm not sure just how many cars there are in the game now, but going through every one of them to do this is nigh on impossible. The game does now have leaderboards that help with crowdsourcing which cars are the best for which class and track, but there is no way to download the build/tune someone used to do a leaderboard performance. You can download a tune by that person, but they could make it different and inferior to what they actually used for the leaderboard performance. It's all a complete mess. So, GT Sport, please continue to focus Sport Mode on closely matched cars in stock form with no tuning permitted.

Related to it being largely a tuning contest is the limit of number of cars you can have. When you enter a race, you have no idea what class or tracks you will be racing, and you cannot apply a tune to a car once you find out, so you need multiple copies of cars, pre-tuned for different things. This means you are constantly banging up against the 750 car limit. I was spending more time managing my garage than playing the game. Every time you want to clear out your garage, you have to go through car by car, checking against a web page to see which cars can and can't be bought in the game. Obviously you must avoid deleting any cars that can only be obtained by doing chores during a specific week, as if you accidentally delete one of those, you can't replace it. You can easily spend 1-2 hours going through your entire garage doing this. And you have to do this every few hours of gameplay, as the game keeps giving you wheelspins and extra cars. It really was the last straw for me when in the most recent livestream, they responded to the complaints about this by saying that they have no plans to increase the garage size limit. All it needs to make it much easier to prune the garage is a little icon for each car to show if it can be bought in the game or not. This was requested a very long time ago, but they've never done it, so you still have to painfully consult a list on a website alongside the game, and the cars aren't sorted the same across the two within each manufacturer, making it a slow, tedious process.

Then you have the inability to change settings such as traction control once you know what you'll be racing. If you're racing an AWD lower class, you'll want TC off. If you're racing a powerful RWD monster, even the best players need TC on. You cannot change this setting after the point of knowing what you'll be racing. They mentioned this request in the most recent livestream and asked if the request could be made more specific. I'm not sure how much more specific it can be. The fact the developers don't even understand the request shows you how little they must actually play the game. So, GT Sport, please continue to a) allow us to know in advance what car and track we will be racing so we can set in advance any settings that cannot be changed after entering a race, and b) allow us to change settings such as TC during a race.

I think I've ranted enough. I feel better for having typed some of that. For me, the main difference is that GTS feels like a game where the elements fit together into a coherent whole. Forza feels like they're focused on individual elements in isolation and don't have the same grasp of how those elements interact. GT Sport, please continue to focus on providing a game where the elements combine as a coherent whole.

Love a good ol' bait thread in the morning.

Then I tried FM7 online racing, and it doesn't have a proper ranking system, but the leagues sort of do it to some extent. But it had a huge problem with course cutting, course cutting was totally OP because not only do you win that race, but it dirties your lap time, making you start lower on the grid in the next race than if you drove clean. The way the ranking system works, you want to ideally always start last, so driving dirty is a win-win, you both get more points for that race and you get more points for the next race. So I would do races where I am not kidding, I was the only driver in the entire field who recorded a clean lap time, and hence I was the mug who started on pole for the next race. Then you had the ramming with impunity problem, with absolutely no mechanisms at all to even try to deter it. So, GT Sport, please continue your work towards supporting high quality online racing. I know it can be improved, but you're heading in the right direction.

This is about the only thing I'll give you, but then again, GT Sport more or less ripped off iRacing's entire system and people think it's the greatest invention since sliced bread, so I dunno.

FH4 takes the "make the player do insanely dull and boring stuff" to the extreme. If you want to have access to all the cars, you have to run the game up and complete the chores it dictates to you, and you have to do it every single week. You might have to, for example, drive 10 miles in a specific car as one bit of the week's chores. Oh, you wanted to qualify and race in a daily race today? Sorry, hard luck, you're going to have to spend that time doing these chores instead.

Where in god's name does FH4 make you do the bolded? Sure, it makes you do tasks if you want the Forzathon cars, but these can be completely any time in the week, and really, you don't have to do them if you don't want to. I have never, in the time that I've played the game, had to 'qualify' for a race online because I hadn't done the Forzathon playlist, and I have a feeling you're being dishonest with this.

So, GT Sport, please continue to make all cars available all the time.

Yeah, because restricting the old race cars (which are useless, by the way, for them being put into the land of misfit toys that is Group X) to exorbitant 10 million credit prices where the only way to get them is to deal with moronic AI in Blue Moon Bay grinding is 'making all cars available all the time'

And you cannot ignore the cars that are obtained in that way, as some of them are totally OP and you will absolutely need to have them to be competitive.

Point out which cars you can achieve through DLC or Forzathon that are OP then. Because for the most part, you can race whatever you want and be competitive, depending on what the Trial demands as a car class, since that's really the only time 85% of people actually race online and not just dick around in open lobbies.

Then you have upgrades and tuning. FH4 is a building/tuning contest to a huge extent. It's nothing like GTS BOP, the differences in performance between car A and car B, when both are upgraded and tuned the best they can be, can be enormous.

That's been one of the main draws for Forza for years, the fact that many different vehicles can be competitive and scaled up for different classes.

So, GT Sport, please continue to focus Sport Mode on closely matched cars in stock form with no tuning permitted.

Boy, sure is doing good on the GT Sport front. *ignore the fact that FF cars in Gr.4 have an innate advantage because FF cars have insane amounts of grip in the game, with Group C cars in Gr.1 BOP'd to infinity to make them semi-viable when they have no business being with modern LMP1 cars, ditto the Megane Trophy in Gr. 4 and the F1 GTR in Gr. 3, also a car in a class that it doesn't belong anywhere near*

This means you are constantly banging up against the 750 car limit.

How many cars do you really need? Even with the amount of cars the game throws at you, you can have enough to be comfortable in the variety, have a few duplicates for various purposes, and be nowhere near the 750 car limit. How many people have hit this barrier, realistically? Like maybe 5% of people playing the game?

Where in god's name does FH4 make you do the bolded? Sure, it makes you do tasks if you want the Forzathon cars, but these can be completely any time in the week, and really, you don't have to do them if you don't want to. I have never, in the time that I've played the game, had to 'qualify' for a race online because I hadn't done the Forzathon playlist, and I have a feeling you're being dishonest with this.
You misunderstood my point. I was saying it was the equivalent of if, in GTS, when what you wanted to spend your time doing is qualifying and racing a daily race, you had to do something else instead. I was trying to explain it in a way that is relevant for people who have only played GTS. Examples of OP cars that cannot be bought are the Bone Shaker and Ferrari 599XX Evo (for speed traps). An OP DLC car is the Peel Trident.

Saying you can do them any time during the week is just avoiding the point that you shouldn't have to do these things at all if you don't want to. Why would anyone want to play a game that says "Hey, we don't care if you ran the game up to do X because you really enjoy X, we want you to do Y, and we don't care how much you hate it. Do Y, or never be able to obtain this car.".

Saying you can do them any time during the week is just avoiding the point that you shouldn't have to do these things at all if you don't want to

And you don't have to. I've skipped a fair bit of Forzathon stuff because ultimately, the vehicle hasn't interested me enough to get it. Ultimately, it's up to you whether the hour or so you need to complete the Forzathon to win the vehicle is worthwhile. Evidently, you don't want to do them, so frankly, that's your prerogative. I shouldn't have to grind out Blue Moon Bay just to buy a vehicle that is inherently useless because Polyphony was too headstrong to make a halfway decent class system where classic race cars can actually be raced and not used as garage showpieces, but that's the way the cookie crumbles.

"Hey, we don't care if you ran the game up to do X because you really enjoy X, we want you to do Y, and we don't care how much you hate it. Do Y, or never be able to obtain this car.".

Considering the fact that they have sold former Forzathon prize cars in the Forzathon shop afterwards, this is also a tad disingenuous statement.

Yeah, because restricting the old race cars (which are useless, by the way, for them being put into the land of misfit toys that is Group X) to exorbitant 10 million credit prices where the only way to get them is to deal with moronic AI in Blue Moon Bay grinding is 'making all cars available all the time'
Re this, I came to GTS just a few months ago, and have been able to get all the cars. I simply couldn't have done that in FH4. They are available all the time in the sense that there is no limited time window when you can obtain them. I just leave it running overnight to get 2.2m for an 8 hour race. If you couldn't do this, I'd agree, obtaining all the cars in GTS would require an insane amount of playing, but they leave this route open, presumably intentionally. Also, the expensive cars tend not to be the meta for sport mode races.

Boy, sure is doing good on the GT Sport front. *ignore the fact that FF cars in Gr.4 have an innate advantage because FF cars have insane amounts of grip in the game, with Group C cars in Gr.1 BOP'd to infinity to make them semi-viable when they have no business being with modern LMP1 cars, ditto the Megane Trophy in Gr. 4 and the F1 GTR in Gr. 3, also a car in a class that it doesn't belong anywhere near*
Again, this wasn't really my point. A race will be Gr.3, say, in GTS, so you only have to pick from those cars. You don't join a race and find someone has found some way to make an obscure Gr.X car totally OP for your race. It's reasonably feasible to go through every single Gr.3 car before the race, drive a few laps, and find the one that suits you best. You can do this because the car is the only variable, and the set of permitted cars is a small subset of the total. With building and tuning that means hundreds of cars are potentially viable, first of all it takes a huge amount of time just to try out a single car if it has a lot of possible build options for that class, and secondly it takes a huge amount of time to do that for every single possible car.

How many cars do you really need? Even with the amount of cars the game throws at you, you can have enough to be comfortable in the variety, have a few duplicates for various purposes, and be nowhere near the 750 car limit. How many people have hit this barrier, realistically? Like maybe 5% of people playing the game?
I was constantly hitting the 750 car limit, and that was without even buying all the DLC cars I'd paid real world money for. If other people don't find it a problem, fine, but for me it was a huge problem that destroyed what enjoyment there was left in the game after the weekly chores had sucked the will to live out of me for yet another week.

Considering the fact that they have sold former Forzathon prize cars in the Forzathon shop afterwards, this is also a tad disingenuous statement.
Just because there are multiple time limited windows when you can get a car doesn't change the fact it is still only available in limited time windows. Why have the concept at all? How does it benefit the players to have cars that most of the time cannot be obtained? It's just an impediment to being able to actually play the game and enjoy it.

How can one be unhappy cars not being able to be accessed in Forza when they want but completely bat a blind eye to the multiple 20 million credit cars in GT that require countless hours of grinding to buy due to the games horrible economy

How can one be unhappy cars not being able to be accessed in Forza when they want but completely bat a blind eye to the multiple 20 million credit cars in GT that require countless hours of grinding to buy due to the games horrible economy

Exactly. I would rather have it be a time sensitive event sort of thing, where once I complete a few menial tasks, I get said vehicle with no strings attached, then have to grind for vehicles that are worth 20 million credits, and then not use them because the game does a terrible job with class based racing and alienates them anyway.

Yes, at first it seemed broadly similar to GT, but I quickly learned to hate the whole exclusive car concept, with cars that you can't obtain unless you do insanely dull and boring stuff all the time.
Oh, you mean like how GT used to do? I don't think that's so much GT going towards Forza, but more so the other way around really.

FH4 takes the "make the player do insanely dull and boring stuff" to the extreme. If you want to have access to all the cars, you have to run the game up and complete the chores it dictates to you, and you have to do it every single week.
You mean those free extra DLC? Shame on them for asking the consumer to play their game in order to get freebies! Sure just giving it away would be nice, but this is a minor trade off in order to get new content at $0.

It really does feel like the developers hate the players and the game is their way to express that hate
Wow, that is a pretty asinine thing to say. Way to go with that ridiculous statement.

Then you have upgrades and tuning. FH4 is a building/tuning contest to a huge extent. It's nothing like GTS BOP, the differences in performance between car A and car B, when both are upgraded and tuned the best they can be, can be enormous. And the difference between an average user's attempt at building/tuning a car can be huge compared to the best possible building/tuning of a car. And it's not about knowing how to do these things in real life, the way to get the best performance in the game is to reverse engineer the equations it uses and exploit them. It's just not fun.
What? I really don't understand because if you know how to tune than you'll have an advantage in ANY game. This is a thing that's true to both franchies.

Either way, knowing what things does what in real life is actually something that helps greatly when tuning, and what to expect. That holds true for most games as well.

If one game is about exploiting, than they both are.

You can spend days messing about with just one car, trying lots of different build and tuning options to find the best way to exploit the shortcomings in the PI system.
What exploits for instance?

The game does now have leaderboards that help with crowdsourcing which cars are the best for which class and track, but there is no way to download the build/tune someone used to do a leaderboard performance. You can download a tune by that person, but they could make it different and inferior to what they actually used for the leaderboard performance. It's all a complete mess. So, GT Sport, please continue to focus Sport Mode on closely matched cars in stock form with no tuning permitted.
They've always had leaderboards. But either way, jumping in the car that everyone uses isn't going to make up for the difference in ability. There is a way to download the tune that the person used, if they themselves downloaded a tune, or uploaded it in the first place. If they didn't upload it then you can't have access to it, and that's actually a good thing. No one is uploading tunes to be inferior, that's just downright stupid. It's an income for them so why would you intentionally make something crappy? Why is it a complete mess that you're not allowed to steal someones tune if they dont want you to?

PS, I do just fine on the leaderboards without ever using the top picked car.

Related to it being largely a tuning contest is the limit of number of cars you can have. When you enter a race, you have no idea what class or tracks you will be racing, and you cannot apply a tune to a car once you find out, so you need multiple copies of cars, pre-tuned for different things.
The limit is definitely something that sucks. When you enter a race you actually have all that information available to you, what are you actually talking about? You can apply a tune at any time so I'm also confused about that. You can save many tunes into the list and load them on a whim, you don't need to have copies of cars unless you literally want to. At this point it sounds like you either didn't play the game or you're just making some things up.

You can easily spend 1-2 hours going through your entire garage doing this.
They could definitely use a system to help speed that up, but this tends to happen with games that have a large pool of cars to choose from.

Then you have the inability to change settings such as traction control once you know what you'll be racing.
What? You can change your settings in either game at any time before the race starts. I even think during the race too, but I could be wrong on that.

Because all you have to do to obtain those in GTS is leave it running while you sleep to get 2.2m every 8 hours. But even if you couldn't do that, you hardly ever need an expensive car for a sport mode race. The only car that costs over 1m that I can recall using in a sport mode race is the F50.

But yes, I'm certainly not a fan of some elements of GTS, so it's a lesser of 2 evils. I'd rather leave the game running for 8 hours each night than have to do pointless activities that can take several hours some weeks, but you don't even need to do that in GTS to have the cars you need for sport mode. I have one account where I've only earned 15m credits and have had no problem obtaining every car I've ever wanted to use in sport mode.

When you enter a race you actually have all that information available to you, what are you actually talking about? You can apply a tune at any time so I'm also confused about that. You can save many tunes into the list and load them on a whim, you don't need to have copies of cars unless you literally want to. At this point it sounds like you either didn't play the game or you're just making some things up.
I'm talking about ranked adventure. I thought that would have been obvious with what I had said earlier in the post about ranking systems. When you enter a ranked adventure, you do not know what you will be racing, and once you find out, you cannot apply a tune, and you cannot change settings such as TC.

I'm talking about ranked adventure. I thought that would have been obvious with what I had said earlier in the post about ranking systems. When you enter a ranked adventure, you do not know what you will be racing, and once you find out, you cannot apply a tune, and you cannot change settings such as TC.
How was something that wasn’t said at all in the point being made there obvious? Sure you mentioned ranked somewhere in your wall of text, but it wasn’t even in the same paragraph and not even extending the original point.

Since you actually barely made that obvious: you’re right, if that is a thing than it would be nice to change.

Weird I could have sworn I posted a lot more than those few sentences though. Care to address the other points?

Why this wasn’t posted in one of the many other Vs threads is beyond me, as this is all it is, really.

Last edited:
Weird I could have sworn I posted a lot more than those few sentences though. Care to address the other points?
I honestly can't be bothered. I came to GTS to get away from all this nonsense. If they ever make GTS like Forza, I'll stop playing GTS. I'm off to do something more useful.

I honestly can't be bothered. I came to GTS to get away from all this nonsense. If they ever make GTS like Forza, I'll stop playing GTS. I'm off to do something more useful.

Please, because really, this seems like a thinly veiled fanwar bait thread that basically nobody bit on legitimately, and those that did basically pointed out that the vast majority of your criticisms for FH4 (Not even FM7, to make it fair to the argument!) were wrong or twisted in a way to sway those that did come in half-cocked and ready to fight on the side of GT would salivate over.

You can't be bothered, but you just wrote a small book?

You came to GTS to get away from this? What are you even talking about, you literally started this! :lol:

Something more useful? You do realize how odd that sounds after writing such large VS post, right? One filled with a good bit of inaccuracies

I have a feeling its not that you can't be bothered, but more so you don't know how to back up what you claim.

If you have to resort to exploits to have the money to buy a single car, maybe there’s bigger problems at hand
Oh wait, what was that he said about exploits again? :lol:

I definitely do not want GTS to go down the same path as FM.

I was a massive fan of Forza at one time, however FM peaked on the xbox 360, and it went way down hill since it came to Xbox one and hasn't really recovered. However, I went through the same sort of phase with GT during the PS3 era, which is what made me switch to Forza in the first place, but now I’m back to GT. Funny how that worked out.

Last edited:
I was a massive fan of Forza at one time, however FM peaked on the xbox 360, and it went way down hill since it came to Xbox one and hasn't really recovered. Pls don't be like Forza.
I think you've said this in basically every Forza thread there is. :lol:

I think the biggest difference is that Forza 7 has no ongoing support as of this month.

GT Sport? yeah....

https://www.gtplanet.net/forza-motorsport-7s-july-update-is-doing-away-with-locked-cars/

Anyway I love the GT Sport free cars support but I strongly prefer the Forza 7 / FH4 economy, someone has already mentioned the 20 mil cars...

I agree with you for many FH4 critics but I feel too much drama.
The only OP "exclusive" car was the Bone Shaker, if you want a new (free) car often it is a prize for 50% Season. It takes an hour, maybe less. If you think it's extremely boring I guess you got bored of the game.

I just want Forza car list and track list with GT sports graphics and physics. Turn 10 have a better ability to get real world tracks (no begging for spa or American tracks in their playerbase) and they get their hands on the newer cars better than poliphony can...

As an example of why it's a waste of time to engage with ImaRobot, I said:
"The game does now have leaderboards that help with crowdsourcing which cars are the best for which class and track"
The reply was:
"They've always had leaderboards"
Yes, it has, but not for every class and track, hardly any were class leaderboards, so they didn't help with crowdsourcing which cars are the best for which class and track. And people accuse me of being inaccurate!

"The game does now have leaderboards that help with crowdsourcing which cars are the best for which class and track"
The reply was:
Yes, it has, but not for every class and track, hardly any were class leaderboards, so they didn't help with crowdsourcing which cars are the best for which class and track. And people accuse me of being inaccurate!

If you're going to insult him at least be man enough to tag him

As of today if you do the Premium sports launge Blue mon bay event with an N300 car gatting the maximum 375.000 every time you will need 54 races to get 20 million with every race lasting about 12 minutes you will need 355 races (4.260 minutes or 71 hours until the servers close down if you own none of them / don't win any of them.

Because all you have to do to obtain those in GTS is leave it running while you sleep to get 2.2m every 8 hours.

Love a good ol' bait thread in the morning.

Boy, sure is doing good on the GT Sport front. *ignore the fact that FF cars in Gr.4 have an innate advantage because FF cars have insane amounts of grip in the game

FF are generally more stable/easier to drive than FR/MR cars, but they also have a lot of understeer. I wouldn't say they have insane amouth of grip, they are just easier to drive and some of them are quite fast in straight line, but they are also understeery and have usually the worse tyre wear than FR/MR/AWD cars

The reply was:
You are inaccurate, wildly so. If it’s so hard for you to discuss the points you yourself are trying to make, than just don’t post. That’ll make it easier for everyone.

There is leaderboards for every single track and every class. Weather and time being variable and dynamic, which in turn affects grip, means they won’t be able to have a leaderboard for each track from the races themselves. However, if you go to Rivals you’ll notice that every single track and class has a leaderboard available, and every race in there is set with the same conditions.

Anything else that you’re obviously wrong about that you want to bring up?

Back