Please keep GT Sport different to Forza

I agree with the OP, but for different reasons. GTS and FORZA are two different games, renders different kinds of entertainment, perhaps are aimed at a different market and each has its own place in the racing genre. Whether I'm correct or not, I do play both and enjoy both. For relaxed racing with the kids or selling a car in the auction house I go to FM7, but for more serious racing I'll go to GTS [which perhaps I do more often]. As for painting I think both has it's pro's and cons, but that depends on the painters choice. The rest are 50/50. AND I hope both games stay the way they are [with some game based improvements though].

Last edited:
And I hope T10 keep Forza different to GT Sport, as FM7's free play mode with all the cars and tracks available makes it one of greatest single player car games of all the time for me.

43618954552_fe97012354_b.jpg

And I hope T10 keep Forza different to GT Sport, as FM7's free play mode with all the cars and tracks available makes it one of greatest single player car games of all the time for me.

43618954552_fe97012354_b.jpg
Couple that with Horizon's dedicated free roam mode, then that would be even much better.

No one said forza is a bad game, calm down mate

You have a very noticeable habit of trying to twist relatively benign statements into ones that seemingly are charged, one sided statements.

He certainly wasn't saying that, but then again, I don't know how you would twist such a thing (Which admittedly, Forza is definitely strong in) to mean it like that unless you were directly trying to stoke the fires. Which I have a feeling you are.

Did you even bother reading the post?

Not only that, but the whole thread is based around how bad Forza is, formed around quite a bit innacurate statements.

Last edited:

Actually it gets a lot of criticism, mainly due to it's online. But that's only half the game for some of us. And with FM7s free play mode you're not limited to certain cars on certain tracks like some previous GT and Forza games (that get hailed as the greatest games in the series by some) and I just like to point that out from time to time as a gamer.

Last edited:
You couldn't be more wrong. People herp and chirp about how bad the Forza franchise is all the time, yet GTS is no different when it comes to gameplay. It was even released as an early access at launch FULL PRICE (something PD has gotten used in recent years since GT5), but let's hold it at high regard because it's GT.

Forza should indeed stay different from GTS. We don't need another early access with less features and content.

You couldn't be more wrong. People herp and chirp about how bad the Forza franchise is all the time, yet GTS is no different when it comes to gameplay. It was even released as an early access at launch FULL PRICE (something PD has gotten used in recent years since GT5), but let's hold it at high regard because it's GT.

Forza should indeed stay different from GTS. We don't need another early access with less features and content.
There's people that herp and chirp against both series, I'm not sure why people try to make it sound one sided. Who are we to say what does/doesn't consist of early access? The game released with just as much content as other games in the racing genre, even if the content is down from it's own iterations. Not only that, but Forza did the exact same thing when it moved over to a new generation of consoles. You're going about it in a way that's just as worse as some of the other extremists, ignoring the fact that it was done by both sides but putting it out to only one side.

There's people that herp and chirp against both series, I'm not sure why people try to make it sound one sided. Who are we to say what does/doesn't consist of early access? The game released with just as much content as other games in the racing genre, even if the content is down from it's own iterations. Not only that, but Forza did the exact same thing when it moved over to a new generation of consoles. You're going about it in a way that's just as worse as some of the other extremists, ignoring the fact that it was done by both sides but putting it out to only one side.
Wrong. If you have actually read my old posts back in 2013, I criticized Forza 5 for that same reason when GT6 launched. Like GTS, Forza 5 lacked content and features compared to GT6. It even relied on tokens before Forza Hub was even thing.

To this day I still hold respect to GT6 for its content and features unlike Forza 5, even if most of it was standard. So no, it is not "one sided" as you put it.

Last edited:

God forbid that happens, some people will finally see how amazing the content for the last couple of Forzas has been.
While youtuber Super GT's videos don't always put Forza in good light, at least he gets how amazing the amount of cars in the games is.

Wrong. If you have actually read my old posts back in 2013, I criticized Forza 5 for that same reason when GT6 launched. Like GTS, Forza 5 lacked content and features compared to GT6. It even relied on tokens before Forza Hub was even thing.

To this day I still hold respect to GT6 for its content and features unlike Forza 5, even if most of it was standard. So no, it is not "one sided" as you put it.
I'm fully aware of you jumping ship. I've gotten into many discussions with you when you did the same thing for GT in the past, but I don't recall you even making a fuss about FM5. If it's true than I'll retract that statement. However, that changes nothing about my question though - How is this considered "early access" when these games launched with just as much content, or similarly enough content, with other titles in the racing genre?

I'm fully aware of you jumping ship. I've gotten into many discussions with you when you did the same thing for GT in the past, but I don't recall you even making a fuss about FM5. If it's true than I'll retract that statement.
That's because I never got the game when it first launched. I think I got it either after FH2 or FM6 back in 2015 when I got the original XB1. Can't exactly remember. It was a long time ago. It would be very hard for me to find those old posts unless somebody (who really despises me) takes the time and day to find them. Lol.
However, that changes nothing about my question though - How is this considered "early access" when these games launched with just as much content, or similarly enough content, with other titles in the racing genre?
Which games do you have in mind? Forza 5 or every racing game in general? If Forza 5 it wouldn't much different to what GTS is. Maybe early access was the wrong thing to say. That's just how I feel toward these kind of games.

Last edited:
Back