Please let us paint the R8 Gordini! (and other un-paintable cars)

  • Thread starter Thread starter diegorborges
  • 85 comments
  • 8,977 views
What's more frustrating than not being able to paint the R8 Gordini is not being able to paint the Honda/Acura HSC it was paintable in GT5 but now in GT6 your stuck with it being a horrible grey.
 
Rit
I would also add that the Suzuki GSX that was paintable in earlier iterations of GT is not paintable in GT6 for whatever reason.. 👎

I would vote for this car to receive a detailed "interior". I love cars with high visibility.

:)
 
Yes, well... still no different colors for my beloved Gordini. :(
 
I'd like to paint the Alfa Romeo TZ3 Stradale but you can't even do that , you can't change rims on the Veyron and you can't paint certain cars like the Gordini for example...
 
To differentiate players online racing in the same car, hence the Base Models.
That's right. If we paint all cars in all colours, the indentification will be easier. :)
 
I'd like to paint the Alfa Romeo TZ3 Stradale but you can't even do that , you can't change rims on the Veyron and you can't paint certain cars like the Gordini for example...

Same here! Why I can't have the TZ3 in yellow? :(
 
One car I wish were paintable (apart from all the cars mentioned by you all) is the formula gt. I know it's a race car, but it isn't real, so the liveries are all make believe, why the hell isn't there a paintable base model for that???

What I would like is for cars like that, which have basic multi coloured liveries that aren't real, is to be able to paint each colour seperately. Even with the two basic livery patterns on the fgt, you could paint them to make them very close to f1 liveries. Or, with the huge number of different paints available, there would be an enormous number of custom liveries for race series'.

It would also be nice to be able to do this with road cars that come with stripes and two tone paint jobs from the factory. Instead, some cars you select without the stripes, then paint them and stripes appear, or vice versa. It's very annoying, and really wouldn't be hard to fix.
 
Same here! Why I can't have the TZ3 in yellow? :(
I miss the paintable TZ3. I thought that thing looked pretty sweet in French Blue or British Racing Green (Triumph). But since I'm not cloning birthday tickets anymore, I probably won't end up with 15 of them like in GT5.

It also sucks that you can't paint the GT by Citroen Concept. That was one of the few cars that looked good in silver chrome.
 
Add the [Chevrolet Silverado SST '02] to the list.
 
Well, I have made the montage of R8 Gordini in red:
r8.png
 
It's just a diecast model in this picture, but how good it looks, eh

Renault%20Gordini%20R8%20(10).jpg
 
With the TZ2 I think it shouldn't be paintable, since it's showing a livery like most racecars. Now if we had a livery editor...
 
It's interesting that something like this is unpaintable, but cars like the DeLorean and F40 are. :odd:
 
What's more frustrating than not being able to paint the R8 Gordini is not being able to paint the Honda/Acura HSC it was paintable in GT5 but now in GT6 your stuck with it being a horrible grey.

Fully agree.. and the Viper GTS-R Concept..
 
SVX
It's interesting that something like this is unpaintable, but cars like the DeLorean and F40 are. :odd:
You can paint the DeLorean! I am so buying it in GT7 and painting it chrome!
 
It's weird that there are paint & number features in GT6 but certain cars cannot be painted & certain cars cannot have numbers on them. PD should make those features available in all cars. PD should also make a base version for every racing car.
 
Even a livery editor for race cars only would be good. I wouldn't use a livery editor on road cars anyway, I don't even like stickers on road cars, so my road cars would all have nice clean paint jobs, but it annoys me no end that most race cars are only available in one livery. A livery editor for race cars would make it so much better for online race series'.

Hell it would even make it forgivable that they only have ONE v8 supercar lol. At least you could have a full grid of xr8s in different liveries!
 
I wish the Range Stormer concept was still paintable, loved that one in black.
 
Back