Please STOP focusing on online multiplayer!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gamerwillz
  • 185 comments
  • 14,266 views
This is an idiot 10year old kid. He has too much free time.

Hey, hey cool it now. Keep the discussion clean, no throwing insults now.
 
Sorry, I have to admit that online multiplayer is really good. I have just joined a good room with good connection with clean racers. Shuffle Races. Played for quite a long time and I really, really enjoyed it. So forgive me guys. I am retarded in this thread.

PD, focus on both, online and career modes. Not just career like what I was saying. I was so wrong. ;)

Honestly, I feel really stupid here right now. :O
I am glad you were able to see that it is a good feature. Online racing can be loads of fun with the right people.
 
I am glad you were able to see that it is a good feature. Online racing can be loads of fun with the right people.
Yes, the online feature is the reason i went in to the gt5 world from forza 3. I still will say "please PD focus more on the online mode, and the stability of the servers" Online gaming is the future, nothing can be more fun then driving with real people, friends, and family, not some dumb AI whos driving on drugs like mushrooms and stuff.
 
Soooo, the next time your Mom says "eat your spinach" when you've never tried it before will you at least try it before you start kicking and screaming?
 
Soooo, the next time your Mom says "eat your spinach" when you've never tried it before will you at least try it before you start kicking and screaming?

So true. I should have tried it before I make this thread.

I was kind of panicked when I noticed that the single player seems to have been toned down and blamed online. I'm just seeing Gran Turismo as a career game, so that is why I acted like that.

It is a fact that the career is the main strength of Gran Turismo and it is where it came from, but online is starting to kick off. Now I am pleased that PD have added online because it does seems incredible! Hopefully GT6 will be strong on both sides. 50/50 will be great, like Uncharted 2.

When I have heard that Uncharted 2 will have online, I was like "Oh no..." (because the first Uncharted is recognised by strong single player) and wondered if it will shorten the story in the single player but it doesn't and the fact that the online is very successful. But in GT5, career seems to be toned down though... What took Polyphony Digital 6 years?
 
Last edited:
In defense of the original poster, I will have to say that GT5 is a bit half baked. A-Spec (and B-Spec) need more events; credits, XP and prize cars could use some fiddling; we need to be able to tweak our gear ratios; brake upgrades would be nice, Kaz. :lol: GT5 has some room for improvement.

Right now, the PSN seems to be burdened by the traffic GT5 is generating, so it'll be a bit before we see the true vision Kaz has for his online world. But it's pretty clear that he hears us, and his team are still working on this baby, so it should be coming to life more and more as time goes on.
 
Back