Plenty of Big Racing Game Deals on Euro PlayStation Store This Week

Flatout 4 is actually pretty good, its tough as nails though however if you buy the DLC car pack you can use those in the campaign to help the difficulty spike.

I had played Project Cars so I'm thinking about buying it now just to have some fun when I'm not in GTS or when the -one make- Daily Races are boring.
What do you think? Worth?

I had played Project Cars so I'm thinking about buying it now just to have some fun when I'm not in GTS or when the -one make- Daily Races are boring.

Its pretty good, on standard ps4 it is a bit rough in places like its pushing the ps4 beyond what it can do. However if you like sim races its well worth a go!

Its pretty good, on standard ps4 it is a bit rough in places like its pushing the ps4 beyond what it can do. However if you like sim races its well worth a go!
Yeah it's looking really goog I'll go for it.
Even though it's clear from my name that I'm a GTholic:lol:

The Game of The Year Edition is only £11.99, that's insane value for all the content you get (full game plus season pass with all DLC). I'm really loving the race weekends at the moment, & am setting up some very good races on it. However, I hate career mode with a passion; it's ruined by all the wet races imho. The AI are on rails in the wet, & the player is on ice (different physic models). You have to tune the hell out of the car to even have any chance of staying on the road. Only tried the Ginetta Junior so far, but couldn't be bothered to do the last race in the championship because of this problem. Will only be doing race weekends, as I have total control over the weather & can make sure the rain is turned off (which is a shame because it looks very nice).

Back