PLmatt's Photo Gallery :: Mazda Protege :: 8.4.06 :: NEW UPDATE!

  • Thread starter Thread starter PLmatt91
  • 940 comments
  • 37,992 views
Looks good, Matt.
I like the last one for it's colors and action.
 
Thanks Vonie, I controlled my color this time :D Remember back in the day when every one said my pictures were over saturated? :p
 
I like the 4th and 7th thumbnails
 
Update 6

BMW Z4

z414eu.jpg






Okay, before you say that the Photo Travel pics don't have color, I just wanted to say I wanted a look that has a "steel" look to it, as if it's a neutral color. I'm very, very satisfied with the outcome of these pictures. I just love the way they look :D Please comment on these too!!​
 
I like the 3rd one, but other than that nothing special, good drifting.
 
Thanks Vonie. I didn't want to exceed for what I was looking for. Next update should be more, "In your face" type :lol:
 
Nice pics. The pics look very subtle, especially the phototravel ones. I like the phototravel ones better.
 
Thanks Krame. I wanted to do about 10 pics from that Photo Travel location, but I couldn't think of any pictures at the moment then. I'm glad you liked it.
 
man those BMW pics are awsome
 
lookin good man :) the framing on the drift shots are beautiful. on the 2nd thumb on the last row, it wouldve looked very sexy if the car was in focus and the track/background was blurred 👍 good job man, keep it up :)
 
Yeah, the Z4!!! :)

Cool pics, the PT's ain't bad either.
 
appie17 - :D Thanks man.

FaLLeNAn9eL - o_O! Thanks FA. I wanted to have that "Not Focused" look :lol: But I agree, that would look 'effing sweet if it was :D

sejtur - Thanks sej. Z4 is one of my favorite drift cars with my settings. And I love the "cold" look in the PT pics.

Thanks every one! :D

Keep commenting if you want, I'm getting a new set of a pics by the end of the week.
 
I know what you mean after a few hours and you see your thread nearing the bottom after an update it can get discouraging. I think they look excellent, looks like you needed to replace them tires after all that smoke ;). Great update man. 👍
 
Geee, thanks garnettrules21. I thought my pics sucked at first...but a lot of people were on when I posted it, so I didn't think they liked it. But thanks GR, I'm glad you liked it :D
 
PLmatt91
Geee, thanks garnettrules21. I thought my pics sucked at first...but a lot of people were on when I posted it, so I didn't think they liked it. But thanks GR, I'm glad you liked it :D
Heh, know the feeling. Ive never tried drifting a Z4 before. Its probably because i havent won one. I love drifting so usually when i save replays, its off drifting and thus my pictures are the same.

Good stuff though.
 
not your best matt but still good. i like the 2nd and 3rd shots and all of the photo travel ones. 👍
 
i like the simplicity of the photo travel pics... and nice drift shots too...i also like the burn out pic.. :D
 
nice set of rims you have chosen for the BMW those photo travel pics are clean and simple i like it. that drift shot is awsome the smoke just goes on and on well done...👍
 
Cool Z4 photos. The Mustang is also very good. Great angles. Nice job you have here. :)
 
Lord Nicon - You don't have to win Z4 dude...You can buy it. I drifted a lot when I first got GT4, now it's time to time or when ever I am bored. Thanks LN.

pain killer - The 2nd and 3rd shot are the ones I took my time on. Every time I edit the pictures, I say I'll take my time, then after the 4th picture, I start rushing :lol: Thanks PK.

R32mania - Simple is my middle name :lol: That's why I don't like the difficult stuff Div and PB and Frazn and etc. do here. It's too much work for me imo and I don't always get the look I'm aiming for. The burn out picture was supposed to be from the back but there were already too many pics with the rear shots, so I just did that one. Thanks man.

wrxrex - If you look in my garage in GT4, that's the only set of rims I really got :lol: I love 'em a lot. Like I told R32mania, I love the simplicity of all the pictures and stuff. What drift shot though? There's more than one :D Thanks rex.

Dick Steel - Thank you.

NTX1982 - I started a bout 4 new galleries under old names so I wanted this one to actually start off better :D As for the angles, I started to get inspired by pictures online and rotating the pictures in Photoshop and seeing how they would look with an angle. So yeah, thanks :)

Thanks every one!
 
Very nice shots of the Z4! The car looks real good in them.

btw thx for the comment in my gallery...
 
LGforce - Thanks LG :)

freddy86 - Thanks Freddy. Drifting is the best if you know how to :D And no problem...

Give me a request!!

For the last 4 days, I've been looking for a car to do an update on. And no luck, all the pictures I took were horrible, no clue what happened either. I formatted my USB Flash Drive again and that was the problem...So here are my requirements if you want to request an update...

  • No Race cars
  • No LM cars
  • Easy to buy cars
  • Different colors of that car
  • Nothing more than 200, 000 Cr.

Thanks every one :D
 
Back