PLmatt's Photo Gallery :: Mazda Protege :: 8.4.06 :: NEW UPDATE!

  • Thread starter Thread starter PLmatt91
  • 940 comments
  • 37,965 views
Vonie - I love the ones I blurred. I finally know what to do this time :) Thanks Vonie. I tried to do my best with these layers.

niclake13 - Thanks man :) As for the tips...Ask any else here like Krame, Dick Steel, magburner, Div, Voine, etc., I got all my tips from them. Thanks for the comment.

JFM92_GTRacer - LOL Yeah, Dive Replay = teh sick :) I'm not feelin' the classiness either, but it's probably the easier and best to date in my opinion. Thanks a lot man :)
 
Very nice! not many people take pics there! You make that place look so great. Compared to when i took Skyline pics there.
 
Master_Yoda
Very nice! not many people take pics there! You make that place look so great. Compared to when i took Skyline pics there.

I actually had no problem with this track. Except for the shadows. I took about 6 pics that had the dark part of the car on it, the shadow was awful, so I took those out and fixed these up. The lighting is good none the less. Than a lot M.Y. :)
 
PLmatt91
I actually had no problem with this track. Except for the shadows. I took about 6 pics that had the dark part of the car on it, the shadow was awful, so I took those out and fixed these up. The lighting is good none the less. Than a lot M.Y. :)
Yeah, lighting can sometimes a pain in the ass, and sometimes just not fixable :yuck:
 
Dude I love these pics. Probably your best right here. I can't pick a favorite out of this update, they're all awesome!
 
Very nice job man. They came out really good. The color of the pics is what I like the most. Really good angles. I knew the whole set was going to look good from the pics I saw last night.
 
Nice but with that title you should have made at least one fire shot...
 
speedy_2 - Haha, dude thanks a lot man. It's nice to have you back on GTP again :)

Krame - Thanks a lot yo. I looked at them today and wasn't as happy as I was a couple of days ago...Don't why? Any ways, thanks dude.

Dick Steel - Thank you.

freddy86 - This car is called "Triumph 1500 Spitfire" I wasn't going for the back fire shots...that's why. Thanks dude.
 
Request a car!!

But these are my requirements...

  • No Race Cars
  • Easy to Buy Car
  • Something under Cr. 300,000

Thanks,

-Matt
 
throttlehappy
red monaro!!!!!!
different rims, dumped on its a$$ :) :) :)

lololololololol...someones in the mood for monaro's.. :trouble:

anyway heres a request.. how about a corvette C5.. 💡
 
R32mania
lololololololol...someones in the mood for monaro's.. :trouble:

anyway heres a request.. how about a corvette C5.. 💡

hey, i got in first :)
who doesnt like monaros?
tell me where they live :)
 
:lol: It doesn't matter who gets in first. I'll pick a car if some one request one that I feel that I will do a good job with. So far, I'm still thinking of those two, and I don't know. Keep 'em up !
 
PLmatt91
:lol: It doesn't matter who gets in first. I'll pick a car if some one request one that I feel that I will do a good job with. So far, I'm still thinking of those two, and I don't know. Keep 'em up !

how couldnt you do a good job with a monaro
im completly unbiased ofcourse :)
 
throttlehappy
hey, i got in first :)
who doesnt like monaros?
tell me where they live :)

lolololol...your'e funny.. :dopey:

im not against monaro's...i love em..in fact i like it better than the GTO..even if its the same car,i still like the monaro better..
 
R32mania
lolololol...your'e funny.. :dopey:

im not against monaro's...i love em..in fact i like it better than the GTO..even if its the same car,i still like the monaro better..

just aswell......:trouble:
why i oughta :mad: :lol:
 
R32mania
lolololol...your'e funny.. :dopey:

im not against monaro's...i love em..in fact i like it better than the GTO..even if its the same car,i still like the monaro better..

our monaro is better, looks better, gets climate control, better interior, etc....
costs more though and the other thing is in the states in the newer gto's they get the 6 litre ls2 where as over here the ls2 is a hsv reserved motor 👎
 
How about any new NSX, any color, any wheels.
 
A Lancer! No matter which generation...
 
Okay, I think I found which car to use...But it's not from any of these :nervous: :indiff:...I'll have this update done by Monday or so :)
 
Krame
How about any new NSX, any color, any wheels.

lol..:)

fallenan9el calls me Mr.skyline... i'll call you Mr.NSX..:lol: it fits you well because you do love your NSX's..:dopey:
 
nice spitfire update matt. it looks good in that color. my favorite is the last one. 👍 👍
 
matt, you are an indecisive little bastard ya know it. You make these pplp spend their time to genuinely help you get a car for an update, and then say, "no thanks, i will disregard all of your opinions and do my own damn thing, thanks for wasting your time.
 
Back