Pod Race Circuit (GT: Concept Track)

North Korea
With Kim Jong Un
PodRaceLayout.jpg

I miss those cute little things so much, I'm really enraged at PD for not including it in GT4. Also I've loved to press handbrake when idling on this thing. C:

Yep. The Pod was able to communicate with other Pods in the vicinity and it would wag it's tail when it was happy. The lights would turn different colours depending on how it was being driven too. Not sure if the tail worked with that too.

They would also make various sounds depending how well/bad you drove.

Can someone explain on which city is this circuit based? I think it's a redesigned version of the SS Route 11 start/finish straight, but I wouldn't say it for sure...

Can someone explain on which city is this circuit based? I think it's a redesigned version of the SS Route 11 start/finish straight, but I wouldn't say it for sure...
It's a re-model of Special Stage route 5 from Gran Turismo 3, Gran Turismo 6 was revised and the pit lane you drive in for the pod circuit is not the same.

It's so so sooooo cute that some times it's terrifying me with all those 6 Pod with weird "emotion" noises and so on...

We Really NEED this coming back!

EDIT: Ops double post but the last post was from long time ago (May 16, 2014).

I think this is how the track would work in GT6 without traction control:

Some guy with a 1000hp Dodge Viper would stop, apply the handbrake, turn on the nitrous and do a 10 foot burnout off the ramp and end up doing 80 barrel rolls when he lands

Interesting track for small cars at least :lol:. Voted

Latest Posts

Back