Polarfox's gallerie! *04.22.13 Licenceplate Pack Release!*

• Thread starter Polarfox
  • 40 comments
Pola3F0x

First of, a little about me:

Birth: May 1995
Setup: PS3 Slim 320GB. 37" Philips TV.
Editing software: Photoshop CS5 Extended
PC: HP ProBook 4330s (Ye i know its crap, School laptop as my other laptop has crashed.) Razor Naga mouse. Logitech sth keyboard.

Been playing Gran Turismo for many years now, but first after about 8 months of GT5 before i started taking some pictures. Now the pictures have advanced a lot, and when i figured out what the panning mode was. it all got even easier! :)

So, lets put up what you came for.

One of my first "real" pictures with color editing
other than lazyway Softlight.

My first rimswap that was looking good.

And some more

Now some pictures form the
Green Hell

Im especially happy with this one, looks great imo.

And more GT500 Action!

Enough racecars, lets see something more "common"
Of course im talking about hybrids!

Needs more color

And a panoramashot of a low'n'slow EVO X!

Sorry for a long post, had a lot to catch up after long time without a gallerie.

More to come!

Polarfox

Last edited:
Nice launch of photos one! looking forward to the next upcoming one too. :D

Last edited:
I think these shots make for a great start of your gallery, Polarfox. Can't wait to see what you'll show us next. ;) 👍

Thanks GT-R, didnt have time to get some more pictures today. better luck tomorrow i hope.
Its really apreciated that i got good feedback on my pictures, thats whak keeps some going.

Till next time, heres some REALLY old photos I found on my computer. Damn, dont even remember taking them! :embarrassed:

My first ever GT5 shot :embarrassed:

You said panning mode? no idea what that is! :embarrassed:

Because 'Merica!

And my very first Photoshop edit: Ratlook R32!
Long time ago, luckily!

Remember i did this one for a thread that died.

My first HDR try.

And 2nd

Polarfox

Very nice start, the stance work is fine, and the Lancer shot looks very nice, cool Nissan Z cam recording edit.

Pictures #5 and #7 look fine to me. Also, there's no need to be in a hurry when it comes to releasing pictures/sets. 👍

Pictures #5 and #7 look fine to me. Also, there's no need to be in a hurry when it comes to releasing pictures/sets. 👍

Ye i know, just thought i would share some of the old stuff to comparism to new pictures :)
I belive #5 was taken right after GtpStance Topics opened.
#7 was done right after the DLC with GT-r Black Edition

Sunset photoshoot pictures taken, and got 5 that im happy with, and 1 im not really understanding.

Always cool with glowing discs!

Now, heres the thing, i feel this picture turned out really grainy? But is it possible to avoid getting grainy pictures in tunnels? Have never gotten a clean picture inside a tunnel before.

Polarfox

Thanks GT-R and HaerBev.

Put the EVO 9 on a new chassis and it looks way better :)

Lets head to Kyoto! :)

Picture before new paintjob/rims.

GIFTTIME!
GTPlanet Licence Plate (as seen on the Kyoto and SSRX pictures)
In the .zip file, you will find a .psd and a .ttf (font) that you can use
to create some quite nice licenceplates. All text can be edited.

^Click to go to mediafire.com!^​

Polarfox.

Very nice gallery start Polarfox :cheers:. That Evo set is really good 👍👍. My favourites are the first and last pics :drool:.

Pictures #2, #5 and #6 are my favourites from this set. Love the colour combination you went for this time around. 👍

Thanks Haer Bev, GT-R and Hgrf :)
More to come possibly later tonight, will try my luck on some panoramas using the evo, really love that car. Nearly the same as a friend of mikes real life evo using a specialbuilt HKS stroker engine.

Emil

Last edited:
Argh!!!
If my laptop wont work properly im sure im soon gonna suffer from heart and mental issues! Useless piece of s**t! 15 minutes just to get the layers alligned? In what year was that normal? 1980?

Last edited:
After some more hours of swearing and almost taking my laptop put for some fresh air. The sort of air it might get at a drop from 3rd floor...

First try at a panorama using larger pictures and about 30 refrence points.
Put together by 3 2x pictures.

Now, about 80 refrence points.
5 2x pictures.

Quite happy with the last one :)

Any thoughts?

Polarfox

The sempiternal heat laptop problem, it doesn't take me a lot of time with merging pics, upgraded my pc in January core i5, ssd, usb3, wd 3to double hdd and more.

Yes, real panorama, really loving the second, softly and nicely edited, smart idea to inclue the entire wall, it gives a lot more value to the pic, efficient falling white light from the tree to the car, congrats Emil.

Thanks Nicolas, GT HP NUT and Haer Bev.

Atm i wish i had money to buy a new pc, but atm im saving for car insted (priorities 👍)

The first was more of a test panorama. to see ho Hugin worked. Worked way better than PS5's auto allign, as you set the refrence points manually.
Im sure i could have alligned them manually in PS5, but i chose to use Hugin. Advanced program, took some time to understand how it worked etc etc. But now i work faster with Hugin than PS when it comes to panoramas.

Yes Haer, I am so happy with the 2 shots from Kyoto earlier of the evo that i got 2 days ago. I walked for like 30 minutes to find a good spot, and when i looked from camera spot C / 3 (on the balcony) i realised what i wanted.
Really happy with the whole look of the scene.

For those of you who is interested. Im currently making a Licence Plate Pack.
It will contain: Euro style (long thin plates), JDM and US style plates.
Possibly uploaded in some hours.

Polarfox.

Last edited:
Both panorama shots look fine to me. It's even more fascinating that these are your first ones. Great job. 👍

Brilliant gallery, I like all the shots you have in here! :) Well, if I have to pick some favorites, then it's the orange Infinity and the GT500 NSX!

Underground Racing Gallardo TT panoramas!

Made of 3 2x pictures.
Will maybe be used for header for my gallery.

Made of 4 2x pictures.

Even a racer needs a toiletbreak :)

Have more shots for editing after some driving lessions tomorrow.

Polarfox.

These two panoramas have a realistic feel to them. Everything looks crisp and clear. Great job mate. 👍

Back