Polarfox's gallerie! *04.22.13 Licenceplate Pack Release!*

• Thread starter Polarfox
  • 40 comments
Wow, this is the kind of pics I'm loving, sure I'll watch about your licence plates work. excellent lighting, the realistic range without heavy editing, fine licence plate adding, first one should make a sweet header. Number two is quite funny and of course well done, some gastric troubles may be ^^

Real panoramas-total support Polarfox

Thanks GTracer98, GT-R, Haer Bev and NBDesignz.

1 more from the ring.

Really love this car

So photogenic, and it handles like a dream!

Well, not always.
Had a little connection loss / feedback problem, so it did sth wierd during longturn at dayatona. And even on Racign Soft, it drifted through 2/3 of the corner.

Licence Plate Pack will maybe pe published tonight if i find a way to get the US plate looking good.

Polarfox

Last edited:
New header

New Signature in the pictures.

Any thoughts on theese? feedback is apreciated ;)

Polarfox

Last edited:
New Signature in the pictures.

Any thoughts on theese? feedback is apreciated ;)
Not bad but in my opinion it's too busy...it doesn't scream Polarfox to me. i think a stylized fox head would be great as a sig. Something like this but unique to you...​

13034R639-1.jpg

👍​

Il will see what i can do tonight about it lee.
It came to my thought when you mentioned it.

Other hand, Licenceplate Pack is finished!

Click picture to go to download.

How to use:
1. Unzip all files into desired folder.
2. Install Licence Plate.ttf
3. Choose licence plate style (JDM, EURO, US) (.psd file)
4. Edit name/color combination.
5. Rightclick a layer and choose 'Merge Visible'
6. Save as .jpg
7. Import to your masterpiece, rescale.
8. Enjoy :)

Polarfox

Excellent stuff, Polarfox. Loving your latest set and your new header. The signature can still be improved, but given that it's something personal, I think I should leave it up to you to modify it or not. ;)

And before I forget it: Thanks for the licence plates! :cheers:

Thanks guys, hoping to see the licence plates in use in some awsome edits soon.

Been a little dead from my side due to school and many hours working on my KTM, damn mechanic put 8 of 3 screws in wrong place :grumpy:

Hopefully put up sth this weekend if the i get the time between exams and a KTM in parts :/

Pola

Some news, KTM is back in 1 piece, tho it needs a new coil, i took some pictures. Quite happy wth this one :D

Now i have a 6 day weekend, so ill maybe make some new hybrid pictures before i update to 2.12 :)

Polarfox

Back