Poll : Do you want the 1 million Cr limit and 1 trade per day removed ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter amine787
  • 122 comments
  • 8,917 views

Do you want the 1 million Cr limit and the 1 day per day limit to be removed ?


  • Total voters
    468
I think they should remove the limit up to 3 million, because you dont want everything handed to you, and make it to allow you to trade 5 cars a day:tup:
 
Ur_Worse_F3ar
I think they should remove the limit up to 3 million, because you dont want everything handed to you, and make it to allow you to trade 5 cars a day:tup:

Despite agreeing about the horrendous million limit, 5 cars a day would kill the servers! People would obviously abuse it beyond recognition and everyone who doesn't will suffer for it too. Some middle ground is needed and a fairer limit would suffice.

Let's not get greedy. :)
 
I think the restrictions are fine, makes people work hard for earning credits.

Agreed, but when society and their instant gratification show up...

Voted no and am to be included in the 17.56% troll vote because I earn stuff the hard way versus just trading/glitching.
 
Back