Poll : Do you want the 1 million Cr limit and 1 trade per day removed ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter amine787
  • 122 comments
  • 8,917 views

Do you want the 1 million Cr limit and the 1 day per day limit to be removed ?


  • Total voters
    468
i personally want the redbull X1 removed and the limit to be 5 mil on trading, and 5 cars a day.
 
Well the majority of people at the moment want both to be removed. :(
 
I want trading to be removed altogether. Earn the damn cars yourself!! jeez
 
yes, remove both. freedom for traders :>
 
No value limit on trades. 2 trades per day. Stop giving cars to people on their birthdays.
 
Just kill the 1 mil limit, so I can get rid of my McLaren F1...
 
This issue is so old now, how many threads do we need on this! Move on with your lives...
 
I've always been fine with the one trade per day but the 1 mill trade cap restricts trading for cars most people want. Why not make the cap at 10 or 15 million? That way it eliminates the X2010s and the other insanely expensive cars while allowing cars like the FGT and the F1s to be traded. Also get rid of the one trade per ps3 per day. People are going to dupe anyway it's just going to take longer...
 
Hey dude, it's a racing game not a trading game. If you want all the cars work for them yourself. Ktnxbai.

Nice Poll btw........ o.O

Same as above, race not moan all the while.
 
I think changing the limit to 15 mil, and letting us trade at least 5 cars a day would be good. And if they don't do that they should at least bring back the credit boost. It's almost impossible to grind earning 97 000 every four minutes :/
 
Trading should be made fairer to stop cheats getting their own way:

A trading screen will come up with a car box ... both players choose the car they want to trade and when they both click accept the cars will be traded... This stops scammers and dupers because you lose the car you traded and get the car you wanted no problems.

But no removing the limits .... The game play experience is much betternow 👍 PD
 
Good poll.....👍

The results speak for themselves....2-1 to remove the ban....nearly 3-1 with variants.....
 
I say "keep the limits"!
 
Remove both limits immediately. While this hasn't affected me at all yet, there's no point for such restrictions.
 
What's the point of the 1000 car's trophy if you can trade so much for it? Ruin another aspect of the game smart move.

Sorry but I can't see any smart moves in this game. The move to change to the level system was definitely not smart, the move to split B-Spec from A-Spec was a fail, and the move to hinder us selling the cars we have won was also not the best idea. I could go on and on and on, but this topic is old by now ....

I think this cumulative trade idea is a great compromise!

Ultimately, people will need to realize that PD did this for 2 reasons.

1. They didn't want people duping. Whether you think it's cheating or not shouldn't matter, PD thought it was a problem. and...

2. People selling cars on ebay for real money. Not only is that a copyright issue, but it's just plain wrong. Of course... the wrong bit is just my opinion, but copyright problems are law (based on country of course).

I dare say PD did this only for your second mentioned reason. The buy, trade, restore, trade back glitch was a "much" better way as the birthday glitch when some people made 20-100 accounts per day to get their cars. And come on, I won't believe that Kaz played this game to level forty and grinded for all the cars. I would believe he never actually played the game at all except for just driving for fun with all the cars he likes.

Oh if that's not clear by now, I'm against the restrictions
 
Maybe just buy cars from others with credits and no limits.
 
I dare say PD did this only for your second mentioned reason. The buy, trade, restore, trade back glitch was a "much" better way as the birthday glitch when some people made 20-100 accounts per day to get their cars. And come on, I won't believe that Kaz played this game to level forty and grinded for all the cars. I would believe he never actually played the game at all except for just driving for fun with all the cars he likes.

Oh if that's not clear by now, I'm against the restrictions

I hate the quoting on this site...

I can see kaz playing this game the same way the "purists" play it. Or even the way I play it (I like to trade, but I choose not to dupe (though I could care less if people choose to do it...)) But, he also "made" the game... so for him, playing it is seeing his "masterpiece" grow. Also, being that he's such a perfectionist, thats why I can see him despising the duping. But either way really, we're on about the same thing.

Trading should be made fairer to stop cheats getting their own way:

A trading screen will come up with a car box ... both players choose the car they want to trade and when they both click accept the cars will be traded... This stops scammers and dupers because you lose the car you traded and get the car you wanted no problems.

But no removing the limits .... The game play experience is much betternow 👍 PD

I think this is a great idea as well! Too often people forget about the scamming system, but I'm not sure how easy it would be to program a "live trade" option into a game like this where everything is reactive. I think this would be ideal though, and it would be easy enough to make it so you couldn't trade to yourself on the same PS3 if such an option was necessary.

That said though... a point I forgot to make about the one trade per PS3 thing. What about all those youngens who are sharing a system with their siblings or their families? I mean, if my kids played GT5, I sure wouldn't be buying them another system... and I think I should be allowed to trade with my brother/sister/kid/gf/wife/grandmother whatever...

Those are the people getting hit hardest here.

Kaz. Ruining GT5 for Grandmas everywhere.

Maybe just buy cars from others with credits and no limits.

I'm not a big fan of this because it doesn't factor in the rarity of a certain car which changes the value. As I said, I was able to trade many rare used cars that I paid less than $200,000 for, for vehicles in the top tier of GT5. 330's, miuras, 2j's, etc.
 
The thing that irks me the most are comments such as these:



First of all, the whole "its a racing game not a trading game" comment is purely subjective. There is clearly a collecting aspect to the game and it was also clearly marketed with the ability to trade with friends. Sure, PD didn't have the exploitation in mind, but that doesn't make it wrong? I mean if you don't like the trading, then you could simply not trade? I'm not sure how it affects you at all?



This second remark is equally off base. If someone chooses to trade or dupe their way to the 1000 cars trophy, then who cares? Is it cheating? Thats for you to decide, but how does someone else "cheating" affect you being able to get the 1000 cars trophy? How does it ruin any part of the game, other than you (seemingly) being jealous about someone "cheating" their way to a trophy without affecting you in the slightest?

I think there are good arguments to support the trade block and good arguments against it. But I haven't seen many (if any) posts on this forum that highlight any of them?

That all said, I think the limits are silly. If people want to dupe the premium cars to infinity thats great, because all it does is allow players (such as myself) who don't dupe, and check the UCD religiously to trade cars that are very cheap, but VERY rare, for cars that are much more common, but are much more expensive.

But I'm open to logical debate on the matter. If there is such a thing in this forum?

Well said!! There are way to many "game police" on here. To each their own. If you want to race with under powered cars...great for you...if you want to race with equal powered cars..great for you...if you want to race with 500 more hp cars....great for you....trade or don't trade.....dupe or don't dupe.....let people decide for themselves what makes the game fun for them...quit being GT5 Nazi's..
 
Last edited:
Well said!! There a re way to many "game police" on here. To each their own. If you want to race with under powered cars...great for you...if you want to race with equal powered cars..great for you...if you want to race with 500 more hp cars....great for you....trade or don't trade.....dupe or don't dupe.....let people decide for themselves what makes the game fun for them...quit being GT5 Nazi's..

Well said, remove the restrictions and let everyone play the game THEIR OWN WAY, nobody is getting hurt here, IT'S A GAME. I should be able to play it in the way that is fun for me. Even IF I wanted to cheat, it doesn't hurt anyone else. It's not like I can win money or anything else by cheating, so why should ANYONE else care how I play MY game?
 
Well said, remove the restrictions and let everyone play the game THEIR OWN WAY, nobody is getting hurt here, IT'S A GAME. I should be able to play it in the way that is fun for me. Even IF I wanted to cheat, it doesn't hurt anyone else. It's not like I can win money or anything else by cheating, so why should ANYONE else care how I play MY game?

I don't care how anyone plays the game but it really does get tiresome to read these pathetic posts crying about the trading limit day after day. You can't do anything about it so get over it and move on. You're owed nothing.

While people like you are getting wound up about the limits placed on gifting cars (not trading!), the people you think are trying to tell you 'how to play the game' are busy enjoying racing.
 
I voted to remove the 1,000,000 credit limit only, because I think getting rid of the 1 car per day limit could clog up the servers.

^
 
This game has alot more to offer than just racing , I think lots of people get a buzz out of trading ( I know I do ) and since the limits have been placed the game seems to have slowed down in my opinion . On line trade rooms are empty and not as exicting and the Market place is very slow moving , before the limits the Market place was fast enviroment and was buzzing with trades and for me that's seems to have gone . Don't get get wrong I love my racing and rare trades but this was the game that gave all too all and it should be played how ever one wishes . Peace .
 
I don't care how anyone plays the game but it really does get tiresome to read these pathetic posts crying about the trading limit day after day. You can't do anything about it so get over it and move on. You're owed nothing.

While people like you are getting wound up about the limits placed on gifting cars (not trading!), the people you think are trying to tell you 'how to play the game' are busy enjoying racing.

Your right about me getting wound up about the limits placed on gifting, trading, or what ever you may call it. I may not be owed anything, but I did buy GT5, therefore I am not wrong to expect a quality game in return for my payment. I am not trying to 'cry' about anything, I am expressing my opinion in hopes of PD reading some of the forums. I don't know of a way to get in touch with them directly, so I am doing so indirectly through these forums. I'm sure they do read them from time to time (I hope) to get an idea of what the GT community wants.
 
What's the point of the 1000 car's trophy if you can trade so much for it? Ruin another aspect of the game smart move.
Yeah. Just like unlimited trading ruined GTPSP, and all the Pokemon games! :rolleyes:

Still, I voted to only remove the credit cap because of this reason:
I voted to remove the 1,000,000 credit limit only, because I think getting rid of the 1 car per day limit could clog up the servers.
Though there is no question that they should remove the "Per PS3" limitation.



I don't care how anyone plays the game but it really does get tiresome to read these pathetic posts crying about the trading limit day after day. You can't do anything about it so get over it and move on. You're owed nothing.
Its pretty scary that someone held a gun to your head and forced you to read/post in this thread then.
 
Back