• Total voters

VBR

Meme Dissident in Exile...
Premium
England
Yorkshire
ScapeGoat4U
WhippingBoy
Out of these two excellent PS4 racing games which one do you prefer, & what are the reasons for your choice?

Why? I'm simply interested in finding out which type of game is more popular is all.

:)

I'm unsure how I'd vote tbh! Love to pick up the pad & play DC for a few minutes here & there, great game, no bugs, much eye candy, but no compatible wheel for me. Play P CARS with wheel, great when it works, but much bugs.

Hmmm...

MMX
I got bored with both pretty quick. Haven't played either in months.

That is an interesting point actually as I was left with the same feeling. Both bring some elements that I wish all racing games would follow but yet, I wasn't hooked in a manner like what GT and FM do to me.

If I'd posted this in the DRIVECLUB forum, it would've got more votes for DC. If I'd posted this in the Project CARS forum, it would've got more votes for PC. That's why I posted it in this forum, however, it's not had many votes at all. Nevermind, you can't win 'em all.

:lol:

PCARS. I've played PCARS for over 150 hours already. I tried the PS+ free version of DC, and after playing for half an hour I no longer wanted to play it. Totally not my thing. I didn't even find it fun.

Back