POLL: Favorite Ferrari

  • Thread starter Thread starter Wyvern_64
  • 150 comments
  • 16,436 views

What is your favorite Ferrari?


  • Total voters
    576
I voted for the 599. It is on top of my favorite cars ever list. Plus, my wife likes the wheels. :) I'll take mine in white, please.

That's interesting, my wife likes the car but not the wheels... maybe they can make a deal :)


We got passed by one yesterday. It passed us twice, so either the driver had a coffee along the way or he needs to buy a new satnav....
 
Nice pic Wyvern_64 !!
But this is my favourite, i've didi it during a license...

5255707158_ae6c06b665_b.jpg

Nice drift. :drool: That must be the one around the Carousel at the Nurb. :sly:

And interludes, how could you not like Ferrari?! :lol: Is it something specific about the company or their cars, or just an overall feeling of dislike? No offense intended by the way, you're just one of the only people I have ever known not to like Ferrari. :dunce:

Current order of popularity:
1. 458 Italia '09
2. F40 '92
3. 430 Scuderia '07
4. 330 P4 Race Car '67
5. Enzo Ferrari '02
6. 599 '06
7. 512BB '76
8. F10
9. F2007
10. F430 '06
11. California '08
12. SP1 '08
 
I want THIS as DLC

Ferrari_FXX-evo_277_1024x768.jpg


2010-ferrari-fxx-3.jpg


And with THIS engine sound



If they are going to bring it in as DLC, only to have it sound like a 4-pot hairdryer; I'm going to shoot PD's sound designer in the head:mad:
 
I think the “Enzo Ferrari '02” is most beautiful Ferrari ever, I would take one of those any day, my next choice would have to be the Ferrari 599 '06, I love the 599, I wish they had the Ferrari 599 GTO and 599XX in the game, I love them, they should be in the game!
 
zedextreme8177, that thing looks amazing :D

I'd easily pay $5-10 for just the FXX and F50. :D
 
NO, you are very Wrong, there is nothing better than Sex, let’s not be ridiculous!!!!

If you were poor and married, driving a Ferrari trumps sex any day.:D
 
I fell in love with the 512BB when i bought GT5

:confused:

Do you do anything with it? Or just take it around to photo locations for pics? Because so far that's about all the good use I can find for it.

It's a mean, nasty, evil bitch of a car that simply wants to kill you. If you let it slide even the least bit, it tries to end you (and itself), it's just nasty and unpleasant.

The Cobra, for example (one of my all time favorite cars btw), is terrifying, however, you can ride it. You can hang on for dear life and gather it up after it kicks out and ride that slide and reign it back on, only to step on the loud pedal and send your heart rate through the roof again.

The 512 is nowhere near as fast, nor powerful, and yet, it is far more likely to leave you in a closed casket viewing.

Too much weight on too little rubber seems to be the problem I think. But all in all, it's just a horrid, unpleasant car. I wish I could get it planted for the Supercar Nostalgia race. The Countach I bought is much more planted, much faster overall (lap times), and can be ridden out too. However.... damned PD didn't make the Countach a premium, so I really can't (won't) use it for A-Spec races.

Tryin' not to use my Cobra as to me a "supercar" means mid-engined and european (normally Italian, but not always). But it's a fun little thing, and probably would win that series too. (despite it (Cobra) being terrifying, it also feels fun, like it's just very playfull and having fun, but yet is also a big bear or tiger, and just playing around can take your head off - but it doesn't mean to do it! lol :D )

To respond to the OP question - 458 Italia, by far. Best looking (hands down), and flat out impressive. I mean... it's no Lamborghini, but it's still pretty good. :D
 
I loved the F40 while going into this game when I first bought it. But, the 458 Italia quickly became my favorite.
 
I love the Enzo. Beautiful car, great sound, and its tendency to oversteer makes it a challenge to drive but it's extremely quick if you can control it.
 
PD: *Removes limit on highest level* "Uh oh, looks like you have to be level 50 to drive an F50"

:lol:

"And guess what the level for the F2007 is now" :)
 
If you were poor and married, driving a Ferrari trumps sex any day.:D

Yes, but with a Ferrari, you can have great sex anytime you like, but I do understand what you are saying lol
 
F40 for nostalgia.
 
My favorite Ferrari has been and remains the F355. I loved the styling and performance of that car. When choosing a Ferrari in GT5, I have to go with the Scuderia, because it's the closest thing imo to the F355.
 
The 430 Scuderia will be my favorite Ferrari 'till they make a road going version of the 458 Challenge.
 
I picked the F40. First off, it's the super car that i grew up with. That's the car that I looked up to as a small kid. besides, it's, in my opinion, one of the last, firebreathing, kill-you-if-you're-not-careful super cars. Only to be trumped by the F40 Competizione, which isn't avilable in GT5.

Yes, but with a Ferrari, you can have great sex anytime you like, but I do understand what you are saying lol

I highly doubt that. A Ferrari won't amount to much if you have to treat your date to a bowl of instant ramen because you're spending your very last penny on fuel and insurance :lol:

I would cut my own thing off to be a Formula One driver!
I can asure you, if you really mean it, you've never put it to good use :D
 
The 512BB is my favorite.

I just love the look of '70s supercars.
 
I can asure you, if you really mean it, you've never put it to good use :D

Yep, either has never yet, or is just, in general, unable to. ;)
 
Back