POLL: Favorite Ferrari

  • Thread starter Thread starter Wyvern_64
  • 150 comments
  • 16,436 views

What is your favorite Ferrari?


  • Total voters
    576
I actually meant to vote for the F430 Scuderia, not the normal F430 :S

The Scuderia is just a blast to drive. It feels perfectly balanced and it feels like an accomplishment when you put in a fast lap with it.

But how can you not love the F40? I haven't spent much time with it in the game but I almost voted for that.
 
Mine is the 599, but have not bought and driven all of them. But got the 599 since that is my fave (in real life have looked to maybe get a used 575 Maranello). love the 599 but a big price jump up from a used 575.

What would I like them to add? A 250GTO. A F50. The 599FXX. A Daytona. Maybe a 575 Superamerica. (and let us flip the roof back). Loved the picture of the F40LM.
 
I had never heard of it before GT5, but I kinda like the styling of the SP1. It is my new favorite Ferrari.

It is followed closely by the 458 and the 599
 
I would have voted, but my favourite ferrari is the F430 competizione. Which should have been included as an RM on the Scuderia.
 
You weren't specific as to in game or not. But none of the above. The F50 for me.
 
Favorite all round car the F40.

Favorite car to drive the 458.

Cars I wished were in but arent: 288GTO, F50, Testarossa '84 and '92, 364GTB, 575.
 
Favourite: F40
But I still dream of a Ferrari Special dlc...(yeah sure).
Anyone knows (or has an idea) why the F430 can't have aero parts nor changeable rims? It's kind of weird...I wonder if it's the only premium car with such a restriction.
 
I love the F40, the interior is so basic, yet so amazing, especially at night.
 
Scuderia because Schumi-the King set it up.
 
The F40 : the spirit of the brand.
 
The F40. One of the best 3D models in the game. Full of nice details, especially the engine. When in photomode, it's absolutely stunning how detailed this car has been made by PD. Maybe even the best 3D model.
Only the three Lemans classics and the two Pebble beach might have some more higher detailed models.
And game play related, the F40 has to be driven without ABS and all other helpers!!! Only then, you get the real F40 feel. Yes, this car was shipped without ABS!!!

The F1 Ferraris are a nice add on to any collection.

Another very high detailed fun to drive Ferrari is the P4, with a beautiful design.
 
You weren't specific as to in game or not. But none of the above. The F50 for me.

I meant favorite Ferrari in GT5...

New popularity ranking:

1. 458 Italia '09
2. F40 '92
3. 430 Scuderia '07
4. 330 P4 Race Car '67
5. Enzo Ferrari '02
6. 599 '06
7. 512BB '76
7. F10
9. F2007
10. F430 '06
11. SP1 '08
12. California '08

I wonder where the FXX, F50, or 250 GTO would be... :drool:
 
Maserati MC12 & MC12 Corsa
Supercars-Maserati+MC12.jpg

2006-maserati-mc12-corsa-4_1280x0w.jpg



Sigh:indiff:.....guess we'll just have to live with Enzo though. They could have at least put the FXX package in as an RM car.

Isn't MC12 just a rebadged Enzo made for FIA GT homologation purposes? :p

My vote goes to 330 P4. Classic beauty.
 
Isn't MC12 just a rebadged Enzo made for FIA GT homologation purposes? :p

My vote goes to 330 P4. Classic beauty.

the windshield is even a c.o.p. from the ENZO, to lower the manufacturing costs.
 
Not a huge Ferrari fan in real life, but there is something about an F40 that gets me. One of the most beautiful cars in the world, in my opinion.
 
A little OT, but I saw a Top Gear episode last night where JC was basically orgasmic over the 458 Italia; in fact, I can't really remember him ever being that excited over a car before. (And it demolished May's personal 430 in the 1/4). :)
 
my fave is the 288 gto, stunning!

my most memorable experience is in the f430 winning at silverstone and getting an 89% asessment score.
 
Z: All the above, and thensome :).

Ferrari FTW.
 
I voted F430 '06 but my real life favourites are the 550/575 Maranello and the F355! Love those!
 
I love the 550 GT also, another to go on my wishlist for possible add-ons:

ferrari_550_maranello_gt_01.jpg


As for the cars in the game, my favorites are a 458 for racing that I love to use, one F40 I use for racing also that is very fun but not as fast as the 458, and a F40 that is drift tuned, amazing drifting car. :D I own all the Ferrari's in GT5, but those are my 3 favorites.
 
I only wish they'd included the old 250 GTO... something to put in the garage beside the Alfa Zagato...

800px-Nick_mason_goodwood.jpg


:drool: Oh my...
 
My favorite ferrari's of all time (that didn't make gt5 sadly) are the f50 and the '96 testarossa.

The f40 is my favorite in game ferrari. 👍
 
I only wish they'd included the old 250 GTO... something to put in the garage beside the Alfa Zagato...

800px-Nick_mason_goodwood.jpg

Yeah, imagine how fun an Alfa Zagato and Ferrari 250 GTO only race would be. :drool:
 
My favorite ferrari's of all time (that didn't make gt5 sadly) are the f50 and the '96 testarossa.

The f40 is my favorite in game ferrari. 👍


You picked (apparently) the most flawed ferrari's ever haha. But i must admit, there is something about the '96 Testarossa that i do adore. Can't put my finger on it.

My favourite Ferrari would be the 1957 Ferrari 250 Testarossa. It's stunning!

In game, I would say that the 599 is my favourite. It isn't that easy to drive but once you learn its nuances it's a dream (stock). I also have a tuned one, which used to handle like a boat, but with the right tuning setup, i can get it around the Nordschleife in In ~6mins 35 secs. Love it! :)
 
I voted for the F40. It has the speed, it has the looks and as a child of the 80s it has the nostaglic appeal as well. I'd probably vote the 430 Scuderia right behind it.

The 458 Italia is probably the best driving Ferrari (street car) in the game but I can't bring myself to vote for a car that ugly. The 458 and Enzo have done a good job of converting me from a lifelong Ferrari fan to a Lamborghini fan:indiff: Maybe I'll come back around when they put emotion back into their designs instead of these sterile computer designed vehicles:tdown:
 
Back