Poll: FM8 cover car

What car do you think will be the cover car of FM8?

• Lamborghini Sián

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • Ferrari SF90

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Koenigsegg Jesko

Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Corvette Stingray

• Aston Martin Valkyrie

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • Tesla Cybertruck

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mustang Mach E

• Porsche Taycan

• McLaren GT

• Other

Votes: 11 25.0%
  • AMG One

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Race car

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It cant be the C8 Corvette. Its already heavily featured on the PCARS 3 trailer, which means it cant be the cover car of FM8.

It wont be the Jesko, since it was added in Grid and in Crew 2. I would say its between AMG One, AM Valkyrie or Mercedes AMG Black Series.
I definitely agree here, but I would also love to see the Huracan Evo, whether that is just in the game or on the cover, but I also think it would be a very viable option for a cover car; however, more likely in my eyes would to see one of the 'next-gen' hypercard like AMG ONE and Valkyrie. Valhalla is also a possibility, but why would you choose that over the Valkyrie? Just my bit in any case :cheers:

So after the reveal, the Apollo IE appears to be the most likely candidate as it was the most prominently featured car in the reveal trailer. Who would have seen that coming? ;)

I’d actually be surprised if the Apollo IE is still the cover car by the time the game actually comes out. Assuming it’ll be a late 2021 release, possibly 2022, by the time of the release the Apollo IE won’t be a particularly new car.

I think the cover car of FM8 should really be the Nissan Z Proto, reimagined with the same livery as the 350Z from Motorsport 2. Just think about it, how much nostalgia that would bring.

Last edited:
Im definitely withdrawing my vote for the Corvette, considering it’s already in Horizon 4. I really don’t know what it’s going to be now. Maybe something electric.

I still think there is a possibility that whatever car is on the cover is something that hasn't even been revealed yet. They always like to use a new car that has not yet been in any other racing games, and FM7's cover car was first revealed at E3 when the game was announced.

I still think there is a possibility that whatever car is on the cover is something that hasn't even been revealed yet. They always like to use a new car that has not yet been in any other racing games, and FM7's cover car was first revealed at E3 when the game was announced.

You’re right, I don’t see them adding in a car that’s already existing.

Last edited:
I think it should be three iconic racing cars from history to show what Forza's all about. Have sitting together on a finish line.
Not sure which three. I mean you could go with themes. Like have '66 GT40 MK.II, 2005 GT, and a 2017 GT all lined up, but then it looks like an ad for Ford. Maybe three different race cars from three different disciplines? Like a WRC Fiesta, Formula 1 car, and a GT3 together... Something like that.

Since the AMG One is going to be the hero car in Horizon 5, I'm changing my FM cover prediction to either the new M4 GT3 or the Gordon Murray T.50s.

2024 Corvette C8 Z06 GT3.R

Screenshot 2023-01-27 8.42.50 PM.png

After the Developer Direct, I'm starting to think the Porsche Mission R Concept is pretty likely.
It’s now unlikely, as it is now featured in the “High performance” update of Forza Horizon 5.

Back