(Poll) How should replay be? Full size view? or cinema scope?

• Thread starter khaaki
  • 16 comments

What do you think about CinemaScope of replay ?

• Yes, I can patience it

Votes: 18 33.3%
  • No, I can't patience it

Votes: 36 66.7%

• Total voters
I want to see every beautifully rendered pixel on each of the beautifully rendered cars on each of the beautifully rendered roads(the surrounding don't actually look all that great to me, for the most part) in this beautifully rendered game for the beautifully rendered PS4 in this beautifully rendered world in this beautifully rendered universe.

:D

Last edited:
All the racing broadcast on TV is 16:9 aspect ratio, GTS replays should be the same (just like all GTs before it) if they are going for realism. Letterbox movie style replays are probably less taxing on the system and improve the graphics. I'm torn myself which o prefer but PD probably won't do full replays now anyways.

All the racing broadcast on TV is 16:9 aspect ratio, GTS replays should be the same (just like all GTs before it) if they are going for realism. Letterbox movie style replays are probably less taxing on the system and improve the graphics.

This video got me to thinking; if we can have full 16:9 when spectating a live race, why can't we watch replays in 16:9 as well? I assumed the black bars in replays were there too save on power, but this appears to not be the case as the game has no problem rendering a full screen.

VBR
This video got me to thinking; if we can have full 16:9 when spectating a live race, why can't we watch replays in 16:9 as well? I assumed the black bars in replays were there too save on power, but this appears to not be the case as the game has no problem rendering a full screen.
Replays have better graphics settings compared to spectating in lobbies, that's why.

Back