Poll: Like Spectator Mode or not?

  • Thread starter Thread starter GT_Prologue5
  • 65 comments
  • 5,658 views

Do you think Spectator Mode is good or not?

  • Yes, I think it's a great advancement.

    Votes: 121 91.0%
  • No, I would rather race then watch others.

    Votes: 12 9.0%

  • Total voters
    133
Wow that number is getting bigger! For every 1 person that says no, there is 10 that say yes. I see we have a nearly unanimous vote for spectator mode.
 
I like the idea of spectator mode. I hope its like race driver grids, where when waiting for a race to finish you can watch the rest.
 
I like the idea of spectator mode. I hope its like race driver grids, where when waiting for a race to finish you can watch the rest.

Reminds me of GTA's races online. Except normally theres an idiot that crashes through the rest of the field.
 
Another Spectator mode vid

 
Does anyone know if we will have online replays? Not spectator mode, but a normal replay of an online race.

Yes, I answered in this in my post earlier - there was a screenshot from GT Academy of the lobby screen and it clearly had a "save replay" option.

Edit: Here's some screenshots taken from GTAcademy.
gran-turismo-5-online-menu-screens-2.jpg

gran-turismo-5-online-menu-screens-3.jpg


As you can see, "Save Replay".
 
Awesome! I'll have my own personal collection of replays.
 
Back