What oil do you like? Doesn't matter. It's all about Castrol this fortnight. Livery and image by @Cytoria - (click for full-size)
This Fortnight's Theme
Castrol. Who doesn't have a favorite livery in mind when you hear that word? I know I do. Tom's Supra anyone? This fortnight Cytoria has brought us an interesting imaginative story to get you inspired too, let's hear:
If the LEC #13 was about copying something real, this week’s theme is more about creativity and freedom. I’ve also chosen the Gr.4 class cars because they were the less represented in the previous competitions (Blitz’s NSX from LEC #01 is the only winning Gr.4 car yet).
« I’m a marketing director and I work for Castrol Competition Service. This year, we’ve got the budget to sponsor one team in an international touring car series. We can’t afford a full season in the FIA WEC or another high-end championship, so we’d rather focus on smaller classes. Over the years, Castrol sponsored a lot of teams, with very various designs. Now we want to choose the team which shows the best our identity and involvement in motorsports.»
CARS: Gr.4 cars only.
LIVERIES: Original creations are highly encouraged, but I won’t disqualify a livery inspired by an existing Castrol livery.
USER MADE DECALS: Allowed.
LOCATIONS: Shiretoko / White Sands for the main pics
- Castrol has to be the main sponsor of the car, but it may not be the only sponsor if you wish so.
- As the theme takes place in the present and with modern cars, only the current Castrol logo is allowed. You can still play with it (text only, round shape only, etc…) but you can’t use older versions of the logo.
- All Gr.4 cars are allowed.
- The livery must be Sport Mode friendly. You can use your own number plate or none, but the livery must be compatible with the « Type 1 » GT plate.
- No need to design a suit or helmet.
- Presentation : two main pics from the mandatory locations (see settings in the spoiler below), and one bonus shot with no restrictions.
Please, ensure you read and understand all requirements for this poll. Failure to follow the rules may result in disqualification. If you have questions, start a convo with me.
- The only way you can take part is to be a member of the GTPlanet forums. If you haven't created your account yet, click here.
- Do not vote for your own entry.
- You have three votes to spend - use them wisely!
- Do not try to sway the poll.
- Please, view each image in its full size before voting.
- In the event of a tie, a 24H tiebreaker poll will be posted. All contestants in the tiebreaker are asked to vote; if one person doesn't, all other contestants votes won't count.
Poll Option #1
Poll Option #2
Poll Option #3
Poll Option #4
Poll Option #5
Poll Option #6
Poll Option #7
Poll Option #8
Poll Option #9
Poll Option #10
Poll Option #11
Poll Option #12
Poll Option #13
Poll Option #14
Poll Option #15
Poll Option #16
View media item 43862View media item 43827
Poll Option #17
Poll Option #18
Poll Option #19
Poll Option #20
Poll Option #21
Poll Option #22
Poll Option #23
Poll Option #24
View media item 43944View media item 43945
Poll Option #25
Poll Option #26
Poll Option #27
Poll Option #28
Poll Option #29
Poll Option #30
Poll Option #31
Poll Option #32