POLL: The GT Sport Livery Editor Competition 18 - CLOSED

• Thread starter Cytoria
  • 47 comments

Itasha Challenge

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you to everyone that voted for me. This was only my 3rd LEC and I never expected to win.

It was also great that my daughter was able to participate, so I especially want to thank @Baliwa for choosing a theme that got her interested.

Gutted I didn’t rank higher but big well done to everyone, some damn fine work!!

oh neat, almost all get the vote and we have new winner congrats Machine, Sjaak, baldgye, and slenderman.
in the end hope you guys enjoy the challenge, see you next time on next challenge (if I ever can get some win again :lol:)

Congratulations on the win. Code Geass was a wonderful anime and I recommend it to anyone.

Congratulations to the winners, well deserved! Thanks to the three people who voted for me, considering the level it really makes me happy :)

4 votes. Not bad overall.

I should improve my itasha livery making skills more. It was a fun challenge.

I think the reason someone voted for my livery (Option 16) is probably due to the story that I made and the one-off character on the sides and the bonnet of the car. Ah well, at least I got a vote...

Congratulations to @machine1121 and co on the podium! Will get that Atenza at some point once I have a dupe, just like @Noisy's LEC 17 winning Genesis Gr.3 where it earned a spot in one of my dupes, otherwise I will dump the GTPlanet livery from @Kenocar that I have on my one and only Atenza at the moment!

Screenshot 2018-12-05 22.45.51.png

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    111.1 KB · Views: 8
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back