• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cytoria

Premium
France
France
Cytoria

THIS FORTNIGHT'S THEME

This week, we jump from the future to the past. Last winner @AngryKowski set this theme, let's hear what he has to say :

This fortnight's theme we are going back to the Goodwood circuit and compete in the famous Gtplanet Mini Cooper Trophy.

We are in the 60s/70s and this is an endurance racing series which only contains the little Mini Cooper racer from 1965. You have to create a livery for your own racing stable with a matching racing suit and a team-logo (you don't have to do an actual logo, it can be the name of the team written down). Your team-name has to have your gtplanet-username in it and you have to stick the logo with your user-made number/plate on your car somewhere. To make things a bit easier for everyone, you are only allowed to paint your helmet in one color, no decals.

You can use various sponsors too (they don't have to be time-accurate sponsors), but your design must be original, no replicas. It's the 60s/70s, you can and you should go wild and funky with your design.

There is no canvas too small for great ideas. Good luck!

CARS :
- Mini Cooper S '65

LIVERIES :
- Original liveries only, no replicas

UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS :
- You have to use an user-made team/logo.
- The car have to use your user name on a numberboard.
- The car can wear classic/old logos or current ones.
- The livery don’t have to be Sport Mode compatible.
- You have to create a matching suit.
- To ensure that everyone can enter, the helmet can only be painted to match the car/suit, but can't have decals or designs on it.

BONUS PICTURE SETTINGS :
- Three bonus pictures :
- Two of the car moving on the Goodwood Circuit.
- One on the pits with the driver

- The main pictures have to include the driver too
See examples in the "Suit Up!" theme poll

USER MADE DECALS :
- No restrictions

POLL : THE RULES

The poll will end on January 7, 2019 (23:00, CEST/GMT+1)
(5 days to vote, and this will leave a week for the winner to set up his theme.)

You can vote for 2 entries.
You can NOT vote for your own work.

POLL : THE ENTRIES

Poll Option #01

Poll Option #02

Poll Option #03

Poll Option #04

Poll Option #05
rk1.jpg

rk2.jpg

rk3.jpg
rk4.jpg

rk5.jpg

Poll Option #06
rc1.jpg

rc2.jpg

rc5.jpg

rc3.jpg

rc4.jpg

Poll Option #07

Poll Option #08

Poll Option #09

Poll Option #10

Poll Option #11

Poll Option #12
View media item 57117View media item 57116 _____________________________________

Poll Option #13

Poll Option #14

Poll Option #15

Poll Option #16

I went for #9 and #12

9 because of the classic look and usage of colours.

12 because of the colours too, it's eye catching somehow but also very 'fresh'.

If Princess Peach would own a Mini... :D

i just want to put a little footnote comment here on why I voted the way I did. Everyone's entries were once again, amazing. The key point of the brief for me when it came to judging was " It's the 60s/70s, you can and you should go wild and funky with your design." i felt the 2 i voted for completed that part of the brief more than any other. i wanted more than anything to give a vote to #8, #12, #7 and #5 but i felt they were too close to a classic livery and not inspired by a wild look of the 60s/70s.

i just want to put a little footnote comment here on why I voted the way I did. Everyone's entries were once again, amazing. The key point of the brief for me when it came to judging was " It's the 60s/70s, you can and you should go wild and funky with your design." i felt the 2 i voted for completed that part of the brief more than any other. i wanted more than anything to give a vote to #8, #12, #7 and #5 but i felt they were too close to a classic livery and not inspired by a wild look of the 60s/70s.

Useful note that for the future. I went purely for original style but maybe should have gone for that part. Having said that, I’d still vote M&Ms.

I liked the M&M design but couldn’t vote for it because “minis” in either case wouldn’t have an apostrophe.

Nice entries from everyone! For me no. 1 was clear. It had to be #8 from @Nuschel01. Not the wildest but with very nice details and beautiful colors. Pictures are absolutely perfect. Love it!
The second vote wasn't that easy. I wanted to choose #4 but the suit wasn't up there with the rest. I really like #5. Very original and ridiculous in a good way so it had to be the mini from @ringkurier. Nice work!

Thanks to everyone for participating and thank you for gving me the honor to suggest this theme for this LEC.

Last edited:
Nice entries from everyone! For me no. 1 was clear. It had to be #8 from @Nuschel01. Not the wildest but with very nice details and beautiful colors. Pictures are absolutely perfect. Love it!
The second vote wasn't that easy. I wanted to choose #4 but the suit wasn't up there with the rest. I really like #5. Very original and ridiculous in a good way so it had to be the mini from @ringkurier. Nice work!

Thanks to everyone for participating and thank you for gving me the honor to suggest this theme for this LEC.

Thank you. :cheers: The Mini is the suitable car to transport the message of airline comfort :D

Sad reacts only :(
You seem to go on the good way. :)
I was quite on a hurry at work the last two weeks with Holiday season, when I think about it today, I believe you should have deserved more than my "third vote". :cheers:

So hard to make a choice each week, the most eye-catching, the most detailed, the most realistic, the funkiest, the one who asked for so much work creating decals...

Maybe we should change the usual x votes system and create LEC Oscars! :D

MMX
I'd also like to point out, I had the number 7 on my car, happened to be the 7th entry, and got 7 votes, thanks for those btw.
My personal use car numbers are always 7 or a multiple of, so all those 7s trips me out a little.
I won the last LEC with 13 votes, my son was born in October 13th, and my entry was the #23... Who knows? :D

Back