• Poll closed .

Cytoria

Premium
France
France
Cytoria
2B7675CA-A154-43F7-A940-B9DDA7894A17.png

THIS FORTNIGHT'S THEME

This week, we are looking at Japanese little monsters. Last winner @daan set this theme, here are the details :

« We've done minis and 500s in the past but I don't think the Kei cars* have been represented much. So, here's your chance to give love to these tiny tots.

gran-turismo%E2%84%A2sport_20200611101847-jpg.929313

Apart from the cars, there are absolutely no restrictions. If you want to do a Castrol Supra on the Sports 800, feel free. If you want to do an Itasha on the S660, feel free. If you want to do a Ferrari 250GTO on the S800, feel free.If you want to do a training shoe on the Copen, feel free.

* I know that the S800 & Sports 800 aren't Kei cars but lets assume they are for this contest. »

CARS :
- Daihatsu Copen '02
- Honda S660 '15
- Honda S800 '66
- Honda Beat '91
- Toyota Sport 800 '65

LIVERIES :
- Anything you like. Original, replicas, whatever you want.

UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS :
- None
- Sport Mode compatible is not mandatory.

BONUS PICTURE SETTINGS :
- Up to Two Bonus Pictures allowed.

USER MADE DECALS :
- No restrictions.

POLL : THE RULES

The poll will end on July 2nd, 2020 (22:00, CEST/GMT+1)
(5 days to vote, and this will leave a week for the winner to set up his theme.)

You can vote for 3 entries.
You can NOT vote for your own work.

Please take the time to open all the spoilers, they definitely show the liveries in the best way for most of them.

POLL : THE ENTRIES

Poll Option #01

Poll Option #02
sld1.jpg

sld2.jpg

Poll Option #03

Poll Option #04
49999082882_b2cd7ea475_z.jpg

49998309288_fc8b7b7bf7_z.jpg

49999082817_a7902f8899_z.jpg

49998309213_1272f6d018_z.jpg

Poll Option #05

Poll Option #06

Poll Option #07

Poll Option #08

Poll Option #09

Poll Option #10

Poll Option #11

Poll Option #12

Poll Option #13

Poll Option #14

Poll Option #15

Poll Option #16

Poll Option #17
View media item 63683View media item 63682 _____________________________________

Poll Option #18

Poll Option #19

Poll Option #20

full

full

full

full

Poll Option #21

Poll Option #22

Poll Option #23

Poll Option #24
View media item 64340View media item 64341 _____________________________________

Poll Option #25

Poll Option #26

Poll Option #27

Last edited:
This round was not my favourite, thanks to you all it was more entertaining then I initially expected.

#4 - Classy. Love the simple nostalgic styling.
#7 - My humour voting this round. Meister Glanz!
#23 - Completly crazy, well crafted and funny!

Another entry in the 0 votes club :cool:
Well I like it!
I feel really sorry for you.

Your liveries usually show a lot of work and high-end quality decals. I feel they sometimes are too « classy » and lack the eye-popping effect to attract some votes.

Your best scoring entries were the Marshmallow Mini and the green 3000GT for the Lemons, although I clearly see that your Nikka SF19 or Teda Audi R8 LMS took far more time/work to make...

Thanks, really appreciate the feed back!
I wasn't trying for sympathy but I think I agree I don't have the striking race-looking liveries and they tend to be a little more on the novelty end rather than realistic. I do spend a lot of time on the details that probably most people won't see unless they zoom in on the full size images.

Thanks, really appreciate the feed back!
I wasn't trying for sympathy but I think I agree I don't have the striking race-looking liveries and they tend to be a little more on the novelty end rather than realistic. I do spend a lot of time on the details that probably most people won't see unless they zoom in on the full size images.
As long as you're having fun that's all that matters to me

Oh I definitely am. My post probably looks more of a complaint than I intended. I love the whole process of making a livery from idea to finishing touches and then the discussions of the final entry on here. I use my liveries in the game all the time and I'm almost always proud of what I enter!

ok i think i can expand on why I voted the way I did now.

#7 @lauriebeamont this was always going to be my number one vote. perfect execution and i LOVE a cartoon character livery and i love Mr Sparkle, 100%. easy vote.

#17 @Sian Fantastic replica, the wheel arch linework tipped me over. Superb choice right here. I would have given up and tried something else but you nailed it. massive props.

#23 @Raphaele Absolutely ridiculous and completely outlandish. I love it. Every detail is on point. Loved the Mattel wheel arch detail also as @Cytoria pointed out. Loved the colour. Loved the entire concept. Great work mate.

#17 @Sian Fantastic replica, the wheel arch linework tipped me over. Superb choice right here. I would have given up and tried something else but you nailed it. massive props.
Thank you for the kind words!
Happy you noticed this detail, it has been quite a pain where you know, from one wheel arch to the other, going by the bonnet! :D

Back