Enjoy Car Life
Premium
Germany
Fürstentum Lippe
GTP_Nuschel
GAMES
full

THIS MONTH'S THEME

Time to play! Last winner @996rick chose this theme which was originally proposed by @daan for GTS LEC #29. Let's recap what daan said about this theme:

"Everyone likes a game. Computer game or board game, the choice is yours. Fan of Pong? Mario or Sonic? Lara Croft or Nathan Whatsisface? Monopoly, Scrabble or Trivial Pursuit? Lets see a livery based on a game."

CARS:
  • Group Racing Cars
  • VGTs with a wing
  • Open Wheelers
  • Vintage Racing Cars
  • Touring Cars

LIVERIES:
  • Original video or board game designs

UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS:
  • The featured game can not be a racing game

POLL - THE RULES

The poll will end on October 21st, 2022 at 23:59 UTC.
This means you have one week to decide which entries to vote for. After the winner is decided, they will decide the next Livery Editor Competition’s theme from a random selection three themes that were suggested via the Theme Suggestion form.

Please note:
  • You can vote for THREE - 3 - entries.
  • You can NOT vote for your own work.
  • Most, if not all entries have spoilers, they definitely show the liveries in the way the creator intended, be sure to view those as well.
Take your time, and vote away!

Without further ado, here are the entries:

Poll Option #01 - PS4 Base
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #02 - PS4 Base
full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #03 - PS5 Raytracing
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #04 - PS5 Raytracing
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #05 - PS5 Framerate
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #06 - PS5 Raytracing
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #07 - PS5 Raytracing
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #08 - PS4 Base
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #09 - PS5 Raytracing
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #10 - PS5 Raytracing
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #11 - PS4 Base

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #12 - PS5 Raytracing
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #13 - Playstation
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #14 - PS5 Raytracing
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #15 - Playstation
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #16 - PS5 Raytracing
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #17 - Playstation
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #18 - Playstation

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #19 - PS5 Raytracing
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #20 - PS4 Pro
full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #21 - PS4 Base
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #22 - PS4 Base
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #23 - PS5 Raytracing
full

full

full

full

8qTbOTv.png

Poll Option #24 - PS5 Raytracing
full

full

full

full

Good luck to everyone who entered :gtpflag:

Same! I'm going to to have to take another close look tomorrow and narrow it down. I thought I knew but now I don't know lol

#9, #12 and #23 are the ones for me this time.

Love the execution of 9, it can enter SuperGT right away and just look right.

12 grabbed my attention immediately. Can’t explain why though but i just had to give it a vote. Amazing job.

And 23 is giving me 7up Jordan vibes with those colours and after long deliberation it was worth my vote.

Honourable mentions: 8 & 10

Entries 3, 19 and 24 were my picks - I honestly could have chosen about 10.

Im not aware of the game for entry 3 but the execution is so classy just thought it was nicely done.
19 just pops off the screen I could easily be convinced that livery exists out there already
24 for the sheer effort - perfect use of the vgt car - if there were ever a car in the game that would be it 👍

Loads of other great entries too, pleasure as always ❤️

Well, this one was a tough one to choose only three entries. Easily could have voted for 5, if not 7! In the end I had to narrow it down to:

3. A simple and effective colour scheme with well-considered sponsor placement in a complimentary colour. Also nicely timed with autumn (fall, for my American compatriots). Never heard of the game, but the livery makes me want to look into it!

9. Brilliant. A really clever use of the game logo colours and a strong design overall. Would look perfectly at home in the Super GT!

19. Epic! I have no idea what the game is, but the combination of characters, colours and car are spot on.

Last edited:
I voted for 3, 17 and 23 with 2 and 14 getting honourable mentions. Well done everyone!

1, 3, and 19 for me.

Tough to choose between some of the entries, If I were scoring the liveries out of 10, most of them would be within half a mark of each other.

Entries 3, 19 and 24 were my picks - I honestly could have chosen about 10.

Im not aware of the game for entry 3 but the execution is so classy just thought it was nicely done.
19 just pops off the screen I could easily be convinced that livery exists out there already
24 for the sheer effort - perfect use of the vgt car - if there were ever a car in the game that would be it 👍

Loads of other great entries too, pleasure as always ❤️

Well, this one was a tough one to choose only three entries. Easily could have voted for 5, if not 7! In the end I had to narrow it down to:

3. A simple and effective colour scheme with well-considered sponsor placement in a complimentary colour. Also nicely timed with autumn (fall, for my American compatriots). Never heard of the game, but the livery makes me want to look into it!

9. Brilliant. A really clever use of the game logo colours and a strong design overall. Would look perfectly at home in the Super GT!

19. Epic! I have no idea what the game is, but the combination of characters, colours and car are spot on.
Thank you all for voting for me, for those of you that haven't heard of the game you should play it, its normally less than a tenner and has a great story and aesthetic

For me it was a tricky decision as always. Interestingly, some of my favourite liveries this week came from games I’d never heard of, and we saw a really diverse range of styles come to play.

#1- Fallout Mazda- I liked this one straight away. The deliberate use of a very modern, tidy and clean car, with the fake rust and checker plate was a cool contrast. There’s heaps of detail in this one which got it over the line for a vote.
#9 Sonic BRZ- I’ve said before when voting that I’m very partial to a car I think looks like it could drive on a real race track tomorrow. This one could enter the next Super GT round at Motegi and I wouldn’t bat an eyelid. My favourite this comp, great work!
#19 ? Civic- I don’t know what this game is, but this car looks phenomenal. Great colours, great design and a really cool car overall. It hits you in a way that only a proper Japanese livery can do.

Special mentions-
#5 Samurai Supra- This one is a phenomenal use of line work and contrast and is very unlucky not to get my vote. I think it’s been pretty hard done by not to get more votes.
#15 Galaga Porsche- Very cool design and base work on this one. I don’t wanna think about the amount of SVGs or time invested but you’ve done a great job.
#16 Hotwheels Merc- Where it all started for most of us, a different take on the challenge and a design that would look right at home in a short card. Very good use of the brands existing style and imagery.
#18 Goldeneye Aston- I loved the game as a kid and I think the design is fantastic. Feels classy, Aston-y and Bond-y. The unfortunate thing (and something I struggled with) is that there’s very few period correct race cars in the game for this era of gaming. You’ve certainly made the best of the modern car however.

Great work all around :gtpflag:

For me it was a tricky decision as always. Interestingly, some of my favourite liveries this week came from games I’d never heard of, and we saw a really diverse range of styles come to play.

#1- Fallout Mazda- I liked this one straight away. The deliberate use of a very modern, tidy and clean car, with the fake rust and checker plate was a cool contrast. There’s heaps of detail in this one which got it over the line for a vote.
#9 Sonic BRZ- I’ve said before when voting that I’m very partial to a car I think looks like it could drive on a real race track tomorrow. This one could enter the next Super GT round at Motegi and I wouldn’t bat an eyelid. My favourite this comp, great work!
#19 ? Civic- I don’t know what this game is, but this car looks phenomenal. Great colours, great design and a really cool car overall. It hits you in a way that only a proper Japanese livery can do.

Special mentions-
#5 Samurai Supra- This one is a phenomenal use of line work and contrast and is very unlucky not to get my vote. I think it’s been pretty hard done by not to get more votes.
#15 Galaga Porsche- Very cool design and base work on this one. I don’t wanna think about the amount of SVGs or time invested but you’ve done a great job.
#16 Hotwheels Merc- Where it all started for most of us, a different take on the challenge and a design that would look right at home in a short card. Very good use of the brands existing style and imagery.
#18 Goldeneye Aston- I loved the game as a kid and I think the design is fantastic. Feels classy, Aston-y and Bond-y. The unfortunate thing (and something I struggled with) is that there’s very few period correct race cars in the game for this era of gaming. You’ve certainly made the best of the modern car however.

Great work all around :gtpflag:
Thanks for your vote mate :cheers:

Back