POLL: The GT7 Livery Editor Competition #10 (Games) - CLOSED

• Thread starter Nuschel01
  • 42 comments

Games

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Looks like this one is a done deal. Congrats @Nuschel01 @JarredJackson @Hayden great podium!

Thanks for the votes everyone!

Here’s my top 5 with Nuschel01 in first.

17 @svenhjs666 Vette - So yeah, I’m a Red Wings fan, naturally I’m going to love the NHL livery! But bias notwithstanding, this livery is hot, errrr cold! All kidding aside, a very clean look, not over badged, and really matches the game well (wasn't this a cover design?). I like these wheels but find they can be too much on all but the butchest cars… an excellent choice with the Vette.

12 @Razgriz2118 Supra - I really like this one. Sticker quality livery, the colors, design and decal work are all top notch. My only recommendation would be to lose the tear/rip decals on rear fenders/hood, and replace it with a similar jagged feathers look. If you don’t know the game (which I don’t) then I think they’d play better.

24 @ZombieLiquid Lambo - Tremendous effort, above and beyond. For sheer technical difficulty, this one is the king. Lots of little details that could almost go unnoticed without a close eye. I believe it would have done better with some better badging. Without the nose decals, I’d have no idea what game this is, and I've played several of the Metal Gear games - ages ago.

9 @JarredJackson Subes - Tough, well executed livery. Awesome color combo and design work. The livery really matches the game well. I think with some two-tone silver and color matched wheels, you could have won. ;) Fab 2nd place regardless!

19 @Nuschel01 Civic - What a great livery. Fantastic choices from the car to the colors to the application, just really well done! Bonus shots are fire as well. It honestly makes me want to go find one of these games and play it. Well deserved win.

Last edited:
17 @svenhjs666 Vette - So yeah, I’m a Red Wings fan, naturally I’m going to love the NHL livery! But bias notwithstanding, this livery is hot, errrr cold! All kidding aside, a very clean look, not over badged, and really matches the game well (wasn't this a cover design?). I like these wheels but find they can be too much on all but the butchest cars… an excellent choice with the Vette.
I don't think it was a cover design,at least i'm not aware of it.
Initial i've collected all the teams badges and started to spread them over the car & overlay it with some opacity decal.
But while in progress i didn't like the result so i've started all over again.
Shame of the waste of time,but it is the way it is.

Congrats @Nuschel01 & @JarredJackson on well earned 1st and 2nd!

Gotta say I’m super surprised to see my StreetFighter livery hit the podium. Definitely one of the quicker and simpler designs I’ve made and I feel like there’s a lot of “more worthy” entrants this time around.

Certainly not complaining but it is a perfect demonstration that you never know what people will vote for; and it has little to do with complexity, method used or time invested. It’s also a good example that the external GTP community holds just as much power here as us regularly voting entrants. I don’t remember seeing anyone comment that they voted for the Audi, yet here we are :lol:

Well done @Nuschel01

Twin Peaks Reaction GIF

24 @ZombieLiquid Lambo - Tremendous effort, above and beyond. For sheer technical difficulty, this one is the king. Lots of little details that could almost go unnoticed without a close eye. I believe it would have done better with some better badging. Without the nose decals, I’d have no idea what game this is, and I've played several of the Metal Gear games - ages ago.
Thanks for the appreciation of the detail zigzag! It was definitely the most challenging livery I had done. I was going to do some more badging but wanted to keep it more like a realistic metal gear which doesn't have any badge work but I knew I had to put some on it.

Congrats to all the winners and I really appreciate the votes guys! There was some really awesome work on this one!

Back