Poll Time - Where does the AIs Stupidity excel ?...

• Thread starter Flerbizky
  • 4 comments

So - What is PDs AI worst at ?...

• Total voters

Flerbizky

Weltanschauung
Premium
Denmark
Whateversville
Flerbizky
When Driving a Car or Riding a Bike ?... And I know this could be in both the GT4 and the TT forum, so it ended up here.....

While driving a car.

The AI in TT doesn't bug me a lot, since I pass them up easily, and there's only 4 of them idiots on the track, instead of the 6 in GT4. And they are always spaced apart, so there aren't multiple bikes trapping me.

I don't mind the AI too much in TT, because the races are short and you start about 10 seconds back you have to work a bit to pass everyone, also because bikes are much smaller than cars you don't have to worry about slamming into 3 cars (or at least moving off the racing line ;)) at a corner because they started braking ages before you did.

Much preferred to pass everyone on corner 1, cruise the next 15 minutes bored out of your mind.

I voted for the AI being dumber in GT4, as I have yet to see the TT AI fly off the track on a regular basis. In GT4, it is not uncommon for there to be a turn where the AI cars crash one after another, such as at Autumn Ring or Laguna Seca. The TT is much better at staying on the track and, if you crash into another bike, at making recoveries.

Back