[POLL] United States Presidential Elections 2016

The party nominees are named. Now who do you support?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He won't.
Thanks for answering a question I didn't ask... :rolleyes:

Incidentally, for viewers in the UK, coverage of the RNC including Donald Trump's speech is about to start on BBC Parliament.... in case you don't have anything better to do with your Friday night!

Lol ..

Daddys got some sugar!

donald-ivanka-trump-throwback-photo-lead-11.jpg

Says it all really. Sick ****.

Unless Donald Trump is married to his daughter it's definitely not his wife! :lol:

Ah sorry then, as for that, I'm not surprised. Did you not see the interviews people posted about the two of them. I always get who Ivanka and Melania is. I just know one is a hot younger last named Trump and the other is older and still hot last named Trump.

I wonder if, now that Obama's daughters are older and college aged, if I could pull a frame out of hours of video that make him appear to be touching her inappropriately.

Hell, they managed a one time shot of backlighting and dust that made him look angelic. I'm sure it can work the other way.

I wonder if, now that Obama's daughters are older and college aged, if I could pull a frame out of hours of video that make him appear to be touching her inappropriately.

Hell, they managed a one time shot of backlighting and dust that made him look angelic. I'm sure it can work the other way.

Yeah but you wouldn't waste your time on that surely, or would you?

No, just pointing out how media works. There's a 99.9% chance he wasn't being too friendly in that picture.

Problem is...he's been in plenty of interviews even in real time where he was plenty creepy, I agree this could be a harmless picture and just people trying to take the piss out of stuff because it's Trump. But on the opposite side, there is that creepiness.

Also I was just joking with you on your joke, cause it is a bit funny how such little things on both sides of the race are taken to such a degree.

Ah sorry then, as for that, I'm not surprised. Did you not see the interviews people posted about the two of them. I always get who Ivanka and Melania is. I just know one is a hot younger last named Trump and the other is older and still hot last named Trump.

All the women do look similar in that family, and they all seem to dress the same like dolls.

Yeah I have seen those interviews, he's always saying kinda cringeworthy stuff about Ivanka, she always has to sit there and laugh whilst screaming in her head for him to shut up! :lol:

If you see it in motion its even worse! There's even a pat! Lots of fallout on Twitter.

Last edited:
All the women do look similar in that family, and they all seem to dress the same like dolls.

Yeah I have seen those interviews, he's always saying kinda cringeworthy stuff about Ivanka, she always has to sit there and laugh whilst screaming in her head for him to shut up! :lol:
Are you a mind reader?

Are you defending any percieved anti Trump news without reason?
Are you criticizing every single thing you see about Trump without logic or reason? I'm wondering how you can read Ivanka Trump's mind. By all accounts she's quite proud of and adores her father. How does a doll dress by the way?

Are you criticizing every single thing you see about Trump without logic or reason? I'm wondering how you can read Ivanka Trump's mind. By all accounts she's quite proud of and adores her father. How does a doll dress by the way?

I just said it was kina creepy the way he grabbed her hips as did half of Twitter.... How that criticizing every single thing I see about Trump?

If your Dad is talking about dating you in an interview on national television is doesn't take a mind reader to be pretty sure that she wouldn't be best pleased in him saying that stuff, whether it's an off the cuff joke or not. Why on earth would anyone be OK with someone saying that?!

Doll's, as similar to one another, in they wear that same single colour panel cut fitted dresses more than anything else for example. That's why they can be confused for one another sometimes, hence my reply to LMSCorvetteGT2.

Problem is...he's been in plenty of interviews even in real time where he was plenty creepy, I agree this could be a harmless picture and just people trying to take the piss out of stuff because it's Trump. But on the opposite side, there is that creepiness.
Oh, he's a creep alright and has said plenty of things that belong more to the swinging 60s.

Honestly, it's why I'm surprised Christian conservatives support him.

I knew it would be easy to find.

I just said it was kina creepy the way he grabbed her hips as did half of Twitter.... How that criticizing every single thing I see about Trump?
You mean the half of Twitter that reacts the same way to everything if it's related to conservatives? And that's not all you said:
she always has to sit there and laugh whilst screaming in her head for him to shut up!
If your Dad is talking about dating you in an interview on national television is doesn't take a mind reader to be pretty sure that she wouldn't be best pleased in him saying that stuff, whether it's an off the cuff joke or not. Why on earth would anyone be OK with someone saying that?!
Apparently the other half of Twitter, the part likely to vote Trump, doesn't care. Why would anyone care? Did that same half of Twitter react the same way to Smilin' Joe Biden or was it just Joe being Joe and completely innocent?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back