Poll: Vettel Challenge

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kingsly
  • 67 comments
  • 4,824 views

How far?

  • I don't have it yet. :(

    Votes: 55 24.9%
  • Bronze and I give up on the others.

    Votes: 79 35.7%
  • Bronze and working on silver.

    Votes: 42 19.0%
  • Silver

    Votes: 9 4.1%
  • Gold For All, I beat it!!!!!!

    Votes: 36 16.3%

  • Total voters
    221
Golded Monza earlier this week, golded Nurburgring last night (took way longer than I thought). I have a bronze on Suzuka from about a month ago, planning on tackling that one next week. I already have 2 X1s, but I am going after gold for the sake of doing the challenge. I feel like the car is basically a missle that you aim, shoot, and hang onto hoping you picked the right turning angle. Not a lot of room for correcting, but definitely a ton of fun to drive once your eyes readjust to the massive speed.
 
I gave up on the Vettel Challenge and just got B spec level 35
 
Just the bronze at Monza. Tried one of the other tracks quite a few times and couldn't stay connected to the blacktop :D

The third track I might have attempted a time or two.

I have not gone back since I first tried it. I now own 1 X2010 from reaching level 30 and have driven it more now. I might be able to improve on my previous attempts now.
 
I got bronze on all 3 tracks but that's well enough for me. I prefer driving slower cars than this X2010, like the 2 F1 Ferraris for example.
 
I unlocked the challenge a week ago and it was the first time i drove the X2010. I have to say that driving it with a wheel was an absolute pleasure for me, really. It turns at insane speeds!

Now that i've driven it, it's one of my favourite cars but i was surprised to find out that i still enjoy driving much slower cars like the daihatsu OFC concept which is a good thing because i willl always have that insane feeling of speed when i get back to the X2010...

My goal will be to achieve gold in the three circuits of course.

BTW, an X2010 seasonal with a lot of cash would be great! but that's off topic.
 
Since I got my DFGT, I've gone back to this and managed to gold Monza twice (I forgot to save the replay the first time. 1.23 million in xp gone to waste! All aids off and gearbox in auto for a 2:03.736. Somehow, I don't think Suzuka & GP/F will be so easy (for one thing, you can't clip the chicanes so aggressively)
 
Gold on Monza and working on others :)
 
Back